Author Topic: Benghazi  (Read 825 times)

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Benghazi
« on: May 08, 2013, 02:29:10 PM »
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:26:45 PM »
Amazing how little coverage this is getting.  Its the top story in today's WSJ but otherwise almost absent from liberal media outlets.

Without exaggeration, WCBS 880 covered this story yesterday by saying something like: Republicans in Congress scheduled a hearing today on the Benghazi attacks.  President Obama referred to the attacks as an act of terror in his first statement after the attacks (proceed to roll the clip of Obama's vague reference to "acts of terror.")

Imagine this were Nixon.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline U-no-me!

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 01:29:14 PM »
Amazing how little coverage this is getting.  Its the top story in today's WSJ but otherwise almost absent from liberal media outlets.

Without exaggeration, WCBS 880 covered this story yesterday by saying something like: Republicans in Congress scheduled a hearing today on the Benghazi attacks.  President Obama referred to the attacks as an act of terror in his first statement after the attacks (proceed to roll the clip of Obama's vague reference to "acts of terror.")

Contrast the murder of 4 american diplomats in Benghazi and the administrations cover up to the media coverage of the whitewater scandal under a republican president Nixon.
The media coverage of the whitewater scandal was totaly insane! on the other hand, the murder of 4 american diplomats and the administrations cover-up well.... that's not important.   Insanity reigns!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:33:13 PM by U-no-me! »
Vote U-no-me '14!

Offline lfas25

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 01:39:03 PM »
Its really sad when "our" president is more upset about his gun laws not passing then when diplomats get killed.
I only paid 15% by switching to dansdeals