DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

BBM for Android and iPhone

(1/38) > >>

Centro:
BlackBerry today announced plans to make its ground-breaking mobile social network, BlackBerry  Messenger available to iOS and Android users this summer, with support planned for iOS6, and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, all subject to approval by the Apple App Store and Google Play.

Shreknit:
Repost

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=15945

jj1000:

--- Quote from: Shreknit on May 14, 2013, 01:48:03 PM ---Repost

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=15945

--- End quote ---
I never open that thread because I don't care about BB10, but this I do care about, and didn't know.

--- Quote from: centro on May 14, 2013, 01:47:02 PM ---BlackBerry today announced plans to make its ground-breaking mobile social network, BlackBerry  Messenger available to iOS and Android users this summer, with support planned for iOS6, and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, all subject to approval by the Apple App Store and Google Play.

--- End quote ---
WOW, that's crazy! I guess whatsapp and the like made a huge dent in their market, they figure may as well sell the app.

People used to keep BB just for BBM.

Shreknit:

--- Quote from: jj1000 on May 14, 2013, 01:51:06 PM --- I never open that thread because I don't care about BB10, but this I do care about, and didn't know.
 WOW, that's crazy! I guess whatsapp and the like made a huge dent in their market, they figure may as well sell the app.

People used to keep BB just for BBM.

--- End quote ---

There trying to get business wherever they can. Unfortunately there days are over.

jj1000:

--- Quote from: Shreknit on May 14, 2013, 01:52:42 PM ---There trying to get business wherever they can. Unfortunately there days are over.

--- End quote ---
Agreed. I'm sure the stock holders will be happy if they create this app before they go belly up or are bought out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version