Author Topic: Need Help Planning Trip to Spain/Portugal/Israel  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Aviva_Style

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Need Help Planning Trip to Spain/Portugal/Israel
« on: May 28, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone gone to all three of these countries? I'm in the planning stage now. I have not booked tickets yet, and I would like to go mid-August. I'm from Baltimore but I don't mind flying from Phile, Dulles, Newark or JFK. I also currently get cash back from my credit card as opposed to points. What's the cheapest airfare I can get? Which country would be the cheapest to fly to first? Israel has to be my last destination though. Any feedback would be helpful at this point!
Thanks!
Aviva

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help Planning Trip to Spain/Portugal/Israel
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 11:22:31 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone gone to all three of these countries? I'm in the planning stage now. I have not booked tickets yet, and I would like to go mid-August. I'm from Baltimore but I don't mind flying from Phile, Dulles, Newark or JFK. I also currently get cash back from my credit card as opposed to points. What's the cheapest airfare I can get? Which country would be the cheapest to fly to first? Israel has to be my last destination though. Any feedback would be helpful at this point!
Thanks!
Aviva

What credit card is it you currently have?
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Aviva_Style

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help Planning Trip to Spain/Portugal/Israel
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 03:41:40 PM »
My main credit card is through citibank. I am not opposed to getting a new one like American Express but the question is if I can get enough points to travel then. The cheapest tickets I've seen are $2100.