Author Topic: Emissions test  (Read 3491 times)

Offline raf

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Emissions test
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2013, 05:24:46 PM »
i got my engine light checked first it came something with the catylic converter after reseting it it came to p1155 after resetting it again it came out again p1155
on a toyota it is something with the rear  sensor (possibly just needs a adjustment)
any ideas?

Offline moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2013, 05:35:12 PM »
i got my engine light checked first it came something with the catylic converter after reseting it it came to p1155 after resetting it again it came out again p1155
on a toyota it is something with the rear  sensor (possibly just needs a adjustment)
any ideas?
B2S1 (O2 sensor heater) needs to be replaced to clear the code. What model is your car?

Offline Bh101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2013, 11:54:14 PM »
any ideas?
what are you trying to do? fix the car? or pass inspection? if its to pass inspection you can register the car in Minneapolis and they DONT have an inspection/emissions.  but if its to fix the car just call up a mechanic or dealer and tell them the code that is coming up and they can give you an approx cost of fixing the problem.

Offline moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2013, 11:56:32 PM »
what are you trying to do? fix the car? or pass inspection? if its to pass inspection you can register the car in Minneapolis and they DONT have an inspection/emissions.  but if its to fix the car just call up a mechanic or dealer and tell them the code that is coming up and they can give you an approx cost of fixing the problem.
or u can fix it yourself at a fration the cost