Topic Wiki

Leasing Direct: Official DDMS leasing advertiser, highly recommended. http://www.leasingdirectny.com/

Call: 718-493-0600

Typical Due at signing
$1395 in Lakewood.

MOST LEASES DONT REQUIRE A DOWN PAYMENT, NOT TO BE CONFUSED FOR $ D.A.S.

Reputable Leasing companies:

Swift Autos:     https://swiftautos.net in NY, NJ. 845-293-2888. sruli@swiftautos.net (sruli1234)
Leasing Depot: https://www.leasingdepot.com/ in NY (Crown Heights) very nice and accommodating, great service
Bianchi Honda: http://www.bianchihonda.com/ in PA Great prices, huge selection, and service (CS1)
Driveway Leasing: https://www.drivewayleasing.com/ in NY-NJ (718) 813-3000 ask for Hershy, He'll go above and beyond to satisfy you.

BrightLife Auto Group (Formaly iLeaseAuto) - Passaic, NJ Great Prices and Service (973) 800-8928 Ask for Mayer (MosheD)
The AutoPal Leasing -North Miami Beach, FL -services the entire South Florida Area (786) 303-8457 Ask for Yossi
« Last edited by yossi4k on November 30, 2019, 09:51:44 PM »

Author Topic: Car Lease Master Thread  (Read 1064833 times)

Offline elya

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Car Lease Master Thread
« Reply #2580 on: October 14, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »
a base pathfinder was 289 I believe. Bigger car
And therefore your guessing the Murano would be cheaper?

Offline jayhal

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: October 15, 2016, 09:56:27 PM »
What can i get for $250 with everything rolled in? Looking for a full sized sedan or crossover. Im coming out of a sonata now and dont want another.

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: October 15, 2016, 09:57:57 PM »
What can i get for $250 with everything rolled in? Looking for a full sized sedan or crossover. Im coming out of a sonata now and dont want another.
What didn't you like about Sonata?
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline sammy n

• View Profile
Car Lease Master Thread
« Reply #2583 on: October 15, 2016, 09:59:50 PM »
I think plaza has a deal now on the accord.

Offline jayhal

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: October 15, 2016, 10:00:38 PM »
What didn't you like about Sonata?
i had the 2013 se Turbo and i hated everything about it. Im not going to say where i leased it from but basically i got the car and 3 months after the Tire pressure light went on. went to get it checked and it turns out that i got the car with a plug in it on the wall of the tire. Place i leased it from denied it.. said it was a brand new car. (Got the car with 51 miles on it)

Offline Toasted

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: October 15, 2016, 10:52:23 PM »
i had the 2013 se Turbo and i hated everything about it. Im not going to say where i leased it from but basically i got the car and 3 months after the Tire pressure light went on. went to get it checked and it turns out that i got the car with a plug in it on the wall of the tire. Place i leased it from denied it.. said it was a brand new car. (Got the car with 51 miles on it)
Pretty silly of them to lose a good customer over a tire.

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #2586 on: October 16, 2016, 03:43:01 AM »
Pretty silly of them to lose a good customer over a tire.
Why are you assuming the leasing company put a plug on it maybe it was the dealership? Also 51 miles is totally normal.

Offline jayhal

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: October 16, 2016, 07:42:37 AM »
Why are you assuming the leasing company put a plug on it maybe it was the dealership? Also 51 miles is totally normal.
Because it a huge safety concern to plug a tire in that place. And also the dealers don't use plugs they use patches at least that what Hyundai does

Offline Toasted

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: October 16, 2016, 10:09:08 AM »
I didn't say they did it. They should have resolved it even if it would cost them $100 out of pocket. Losing a good customer is a lot worse.

Offline mancunian

• View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: October 19, 2016, 04:12:10 PM »
Is Toyota credit easy to get approved for?

I know Ford is easy, Honda is hard - that's the type of thing I'm referring to....

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: October 19, 2016, 04:45:17 PM »
What's the cheapest lease right now??
Any dealers? Please pm me
My engine just died on my second car so I'm back to this thread... you find anything good? Anyone know what's the cheapest lease right now, everything rolled in

Offline mancunian

• View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: October 19, 2016, 04:48:37 PM »
My engine just died on my second car so I'm back to this thread... you find anything good? Anyone know what's the cheapest lease right now, everything rolled in

http://leasehackr.com/blog/2016/10/16/three-row-bliss-lease-a-toyota-highlander-for-275month-0-down-msd
Beware though that that website posts exaggerated deals - so you'll have to compile and run your own realistic numbers. Definitely should be able to get the base model Highlander for less than $350, close to $300. I would take the XLE for $350, and it seems possible, but not very practical so I'm probably not going to try.

Volvo is paying first 3 months of payments on most models (not XC90 or S90). They have decent prices right now.

Offline Super Speed

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #2592 on: October 19, 2016, 04:49:38 PM »
http://leasehackr.com/blog/2016/10/16/three-row-bliss-lease-a-toyota-highlander-for-275month-0-down-msd
Beware though that that website posts exaggerated deals - so you'll have to compile and run your own realistic numbers. Definitely should be able to get the base model Highlander for less than $350, close to $300. I would take the XLE for $350, and it seems possible, but not very practical so I'm probably not going to try.

Volvo is paying first 3 months of payments on most models (not XC90 or S90). They have decent prices right now.
Volvo makes other models besides the SC90?

Offline Banillareloads

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: October 19, 2016, 05:40:37 PM »
Anyone have the pacifica and can share their experience so far? My main question is if it is just a shinier package on the crappy town & country or are there indeed any improvements (e.g. Handling)?

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: October 19, 2016, 05:41:18 PM »

I'm looking for cheapest don't need suv or volvo just whatever is bottom line cheapest

Offline whacked1

• View Profile
« Reply #2595 on: October 19, 2016, 06:24:23 PM »
I'm looking for cheapest don't need suv or volvo just whatever is bottom line cheapest
Cheapest lease isnt always cheapest bottom line... Make sure you always price out insurance as well. As I wrote previously, the difference between a civic and the rouge for me was $60 a month (same coverage). Sometimes it'll make sense to go for the more expensive car to get the lower cost of insurance...

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: October 19, 2016, 06:26:42 PM »
Cheapest lease isnt always cheapest bottom line... Make sure you always price out insurance as well. As I wrote previously, the difference between a civic and the rouge for me was $60 a month (same coverage). Sometimes it'll make sense to go for the more expensive car to get the lower cost of insurance...
Interesting.  Thanks.  But starting point still is what's cheapest and then I'll have to check insurance

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: October 19, 2016, 06:40:59 PM »
Which was cheaper?
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline whacked1

• View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: October 19, 2016, 06:44:55 PM »
Which was cheaper?
rouge was cheaper

Offline mancunian

• View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: October 19, 2016, 06:48:01 PM »
Ye I recall Volvo is cheaper insurance and Nissan is more expensive than other brands

But not sure how true that is always