Topic Wiki

Leasing Direct: Official DDMS leasing advertiser, highly recommended. http://www.leasingdirectny.com/

Call: 718-493-0600

Typical Due at signing
$1395 in Lakewood.

MOST LEASES DONT REQUIRE A DOWN PAYMENT, NOT TO BE CONFUSED FOR $ D.A.S.

Reputable Leasing companies:

Swift Autos:     https://swiftautos.net in NY, NJ. 845-293-2888. sruli@swiftautos.net (sruli1234)
Leasing Depot: https://www.leasingdepot.com/ in NY (Crown Heights) very nice and accommodating, great service
Bianchi Honda: http://www.bianchihonda.com/ in PA Great prices, huge selection, and service (CS1)
Driveway Leasing: https://www.drivewayleasing.com/ in NY-NJ (718) 813-3000 ask for Hershy, He'll go above and beyond to satisfy you.

BrightLife Auto Group (Formaly iLeaseAuto) - Passaic, NJ Great Prices and Service (973) 800-8928 Ask for Mayer (MosheD)
The AutoPal Leasing -North Miami Beach, FL -services the entire South Florida Area (786) 303-8457 Ask for Yossi
« Last edited by yossi4k on November 30, 2019, 09:51:44 PM »

Author Topic: Car Lease Master Thread  (Read 1035612 times)

Offline thaber

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Car Lease Master Thread
« Reply #1500 on: June 10, 2015, 05:01:21 PM »
why should I go to a leasing company if I can go direct to the manufacturer? And probably get much better pricing on lease or finance.
You probably won't for a standard heimeshe car like Accord or Camry or Odyssey or Sienna etc. they do a lot of business with the dealers and get way better deals than you would. But by all means shop around. When I got a dodge charger (not a heimeshe car) I went straight to a dealer, which was a much bigger pain than the leasing guy, (had to negotiate with three dealers to get what I needed) but got a better deal.

Offline semper fi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: June 10, 2015, 06:19:15 PM »
I priced all of the cheapest places in Lakewood and Brooklyn for a Honda Odyssey. iLease in Lakewood came in the cheapest to buy (though Westmount is cheaper to lease, and on the Sienna). Is there any reason to be afraid of buying from a place that's A) relatively new, and B) 70 miles away (I live in Brooklyn), in the event that I end up needing any kind of service?

My first car I bought from NY Auto Mall, and when I had a problem getting the local dealer to fix something under warranty, NY Auto Mall was very helpful and responsive, since they've been around for years and have relationships with all of the local dealers. Should I be nervous about iLease being able to help me if any issues pop up (or for any other reason)?
I have great experiences with ilease, he always helps with ANY issue (even when it was not his responsibility at all).

Offline joed25

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: June 10, 2015, 07:31:53 PM »
I am looking to lease the new 2016 Honda Pilot when it comes out next week. If there is anyone one in leasing on this forum that could get me a decent deal please pm me.

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: June 10, 2015, 07:42:37 PM »
You probably won't for a standard heimeshe car like Accord or Camry or Odyssey or Sienna etc. they do a lot of business with the dealers and get way better deals than you would. But by all means shop around. When I got a dodge charger (not a heimeshe car) I went straight to a dealer, which was a much bigger pain than the leasing guy, (had to negotiate with three dealers to get what I needed) but got a better deal.
Instead the broker does that work for you they could be getting it from a few hundred miles away because they get a better deal there
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline Sammy82

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: June 10, 2015, 07:55:54 PM »
I bought my car (Subaru Outback) from a dealer in Toms River (south of Lakewood) which is close to 100 from my house in 5towns. The reason is 1)they had the best price (and I shopped dealers in NY, NJ, CT, and MD) and 2)all of the local dealers had a 6-8 week wait for delivery (this was the towards the end of the past winter which was very bad so there was an increase in demand) and this dealer had the exact model I wanted in stock.
Yes, I did schlep last week down to the dealer to get work done (install a remote starter) but that was only because I paid for it when I bought the car but it was out of stock (I also took the day off and biked down to Atlantic City. Awesome ride.). And yes, I will go back there for the first two years of service, but only because it is free. But after that, I don't think it matters which dealer I go to. If the car has a problem and it is covered under the warranty, I think any certified local dealer will fix it, no?
BTW I called several of the frum brokers and none of them came close to the price I got (and all had a 6-8 week delivery time frame). They tried convincing me to get a different car but obviously they never owned a Subaru.

Offline Dr Moose

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: June 10, 2015, 08:00:20 PM »
I bought my car (Subaru Outback) from a dealer in Toms River (south of Lakewood) which is close to 100 from my house in 5towns. The reason is 1)they had the best price (and I shopped dealers in NY, NJ, CT, and MD) and 2)all of the local dealers had a 6-8 week wait for delivery (this was the towards the end of the past winter which was very bad so there was an increase in demand) and this dealer had the exact model I wanted in stock.
Yes, I did schlep last week down to the dealer to get work done (install a remote starter) but that was only because I paid for it when I bought the car but it was out of stock (I also took the day off and biked down to Atlantic City. Awesome ride.). And yes, I will go back there for the first two years of service, but only because it is free. But after that, I don't think it matters which dealer I go to. If the car has a problem and it is covered under the warranty, I think any certified local dealer will fix it, no?
BTW I called several of the frum brokers and none of them came close to the price I got (and all had a 6-8 week delivery time frame). They tried convincing me to get a different car but obviously they never owned a Subaru.
So the commercials they have are true?  :P
Hey there! I am using DansDeals Forums.

Offline Sammy82

• View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: June 10, 2015, 08:03:39 PM »
So the commercials they have are true?  :P
1000% This is my second Subaru. I gave my first one to my son. Unfortunately he won't be able to drive it for another 8 years when he turns 16. :)

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: June 10, 2015, 08:04:37 PM »
1000% This is my second Subaru. I gave my first one to my son. Unfortunately he won't be able to drive it for another 8 years when he turns 16. :)
what a waste 8 years of depreciating value for nothing???
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline thaber

• View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: June 10, 2015, 08:31:45 PM »
Instead the broker does that work for you they could be getting it from a few hundred miles away because they get a better deal there
exactly my point, with the heimeshe cars. but the broker couldn't get me a deal on a dodge charger, because they had no relationship with Dodge dealers.
Same idea - they don't have a relationship with Subaru dealers, so you're better off doing the legwork yourself. Now, I don't know if I'd drive 100 miles for free service (and this from a guy who used to commute 130 miles daily for 3 years).

Offline Sammy82

• View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: June 10, 2015, 08:36:00 PM »
exactly my point, with the heimeshe cars. but the broker couldn't get me a deal on a dodge charger, because they had no relationship with Dodge dealers. Same idea - they don't have a relationship with Subaru dealers, so you're better off doing the legwork yourself. Now, I don't know if I'd drive 100 miles for free service (and this from a guy who used to commute 130 miles daily for 3 years).
Nah, I used it as an excuse to take the day off and go biking. Was a great 70 mile ride. Looking forward to doing it again in September when I'm due for an oil change. There was one road that for about 15 miles, not a single private car passed us, only construction trucks .

Offline thaber

• View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: June 10, 2015, 08:37:15 PM »
Nah, I used it as an excuse to take the day off and go biking. Was a great 70 mile ride. Looking forward to doing it again in September when I'm due for an oil change. There was one road that for about 15 miles, not a single private car passed us, only construction trucks .
Spoken like a true Subaru owner :)

Offline Gets

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: June 11, 2015, 09:04:38 AM »
You should be able to get service by any Subaru dealer and not drive 100 miles, at least that's how it works with Toyota

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 11, 2015, 09:26:44 AM »
You should be able to get service by any Subaru dealer and not drive 100 miles, at least that's how it works with Toyota
+1 by Toyota I just go to any dealer.

Offline skyguy918

• View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: June 11, 2015, 09:47:00 AM »
Some dealers offer free maintenance (oil changes, etc.) When you buy or lease from them. Maybe that's what he meant. Still not worth the trip IMO.

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: June 11, 2015, 10:04:55 AM »
Some dealers offer free maintenance (oil changes, etc.) When you buy or lease from them. Maybe that's what he meant. Still not worth the trip IMO.
I'm talking about that free maintenance, with Toyota you can do it by any dealer.

Offline skyguy918

• View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: June 11, 2015, 02:00:40 PM »
I'm talking about that free maintenance, with Toyota you can do it by any dealer.
Cool, didn't realize they offer that. I've seen a specific Nissan dealer that offers free maintenance, but only at that dealer. Nissan itself doesn't offer anything.

Offline crownsbroyal

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: June 11, 2015, 02:56:20 PM »
Anyone know of any good deals on a minivan, does not need to have 8 seats.  I would appreciate any leads.  Thanks!

Offline srf60

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: June 11, 2015, 03:15:39 PM »
Anyone know of any good deals on a minivan, does not need to have 8 seats.  I would appreciate any leads.  Thanks!
Looking for the same thing, and according to my research, it don't seem to exist.

Offline Mordyk

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
« Reply #1518 on: June 11, 2015, 03:22:18 PM »
Looking for the same thing, and according to my research, it don't seem to exist.
going to speak to a leasing company today since i am also looking exactly for this. will post the conclusion if i have any specials
#TYH

Offline srf60

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: June 11, 2015, 03:24:51 PM »
going to speak to a leasing company today since i am also looking exactly for this. will post the conclusion if i have any specials
Thx mordyk.
BTW I spoke to a few leasing companies over the last 2 weeks, plus I have a few friends in the industry.
The Chrysler t&c base model is not to be found(would've been $240-250), the touring-l is about $300,( I have this now for $252), and the rest start at about $300.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 03:28:58 PM by srf60 »