Topic Wiki

Leasing Direct: Official DDMS leasing advertiser, highly recommended. http://www.leasingdirectny.com/

Call: 718-493-0600

Typical Due at signing
$1395 in Lakewood.

MOST LEASES DONT REQUIRE A DOWN PAYMENT, NOT TO BE CONFUSED FOR $ D.A.S.

Reputable Leasing companies:

Swift Autos:     https://swiftautos.net in NY, NJ. 845-293-2888. sruli@swiftautos.net (sruli1234)
Leasing Depot: https://www.leasingdepot.com/ in NY (Crown Heights) very nice and accommodating, great service
Bianchi Honda: http://www.bianchihonda.com/ in PA Great prices, huge selection, and service (CS1)
Driveway Leasing: https://www.drivewayleasing.com/ in NY-NJ (718) 813-3000 ask for Hershy, He'll go above and beyond to satisfy you.

BrightLife Auto Group (Formaly iLeaseAuto) - Passaic, NJ Great Prices and Service (973) 800-8928 Ask for Mayer (MosheD)
The AutoPal Leasing -North Miami Beach, FL -services the entire South Florida Area (786) 303-8457 Ask for Yossi
« Last edited by yossi4k on November 30, 2019, 09:51:44 PM »

Author Topic: Car Lease Master Thread  (Read 1036791 times)

Offline Champ365

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Car Lease Master Thread
« Reply #2100 on: March 29, 2016, 11:59:02 AM »
$1395Yep he's based out of Lkwd, he's brothers with Express Oil and Lube. He's relatively new but great CS!

Curious how much more for 15k miles. Would you have a number to contact the guy?

Offline Luvtotravel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: March 29, 2016, 12:06:00 PM »
looking for a good price on a minivan lease. anyone know where to direct me? (based in monsey)
Don't wait for the perfect moment; take the moment and make it perfect.

Offline Mikeoracle

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: March 29, 2016, 01:28:00 PM »
I ended up getting the Sentra SV (bluetooth, camera, and Nav) for $139/month from Westmount

Offline AROCKS1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: March 29, 2016, 01:54:24 PM »
I ended up getting the Sentra SV (bluetooth, camera, and Nav) for $139/month from Westmount

Tax included?

Offline Mikeoracle

• View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 29, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
Tax included?
Yes (NJ Tax) $1395 down.
Nav should make it much more, but I didnt need nav and it just happened to be in the model the dealer had so he was able to get me the lower rate (not sure how that works)

Offline AROCKS1

• View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 29, 2016, 03:02:58 PM »
Yes (NJ Tax) $1395 down.
Nav should make it much more, but I didnt need nav and it just happened to be in the model the dealer had so he was able to get me the lower rate (not sure how that works)

Cool! I'm also leasing for the first time through westmount and I was very happy with their CS

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: March 29, 2016, 03:35:06 PM »
Yes (NJ Tax) $1395 down.

Yep the SV doesn't come with nav.
Visibly Jewish

Offline ya

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: March 29, 2016, 03:38:21 PM »
Yep the SV doesn't come with nav.
NAV is pretty useless in most cars when waze will just get you there faster.

Offline dealvr

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA ExPlat, Qantas Gold, Hyatt Diamond
« Reply #2108 on: March 29, 2016, 03:38:29 PM »
Anyone use Platinum Auto Lease before?
Hey there! I am using WhatsApp.

Offline CS1

• View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
« Reply #2109 on: March 29, 2016, 03:39:14 PM »
looking for a good price on a minivan lease. anyone know where to direct me? (based in monsey)

i'm a fan of the Odyssey and Leasing Direct. THey have the 2016 Honda Odyssey LX for $289/month.
Maybe it's $279 elsewhere? However, if the minivan quality is not as important to you as pricing then the Town and County minivans are cheaper.
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline cozmohoot

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: March 29, 2016, 04:05:23 PM »
i'm a fan of the Odyssey and Leasing Direct. THey have the 2016 Honda Odyssey LX for $289/month.
Maybe it's $279 elsewhere? However, if the minivan quality is not as important to you as pricing then the Town and County minivans are cheaper.
If you want Honda then I would say to spend a bit more and get power sliding doors. Lx don't have that.

Offline skyguy918

• View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: March 29, 2016, 04:41:29 PM »
If you want Honda then I would say to spend a bit more and get power sliding doors. Lx don't have that.
How much more would you pay for sliding doors? You have to go up a whole trim to get it, you can't just pay for that one feature.

Offline cozmohoot

• View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: March 29, 2016, 05:01:51 PM »
Depends on the age of your kids and whether you do carpool. Imo it's very important

Offline skyguy918

• View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 29, 2016, 05:20:54 PM »
Depends on the age of your kids and whether you do carpool. Imo it's very important
I guess it's really a 2 part discussion. Meaning that even if it's worth it for you to spend $50/month extra over the LE to get sliding doors on the Odyssey, but then that means you're actually paying something like $100+/month more for the Odyssey with sliding door over the T&C (which also comes with sliding doors). And at that point, is it worth it anymore (especially when we're talking about a lease).

Offline cozmohoot

• View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: March 29, 2016, 06:23:51 PM »

I guess it's really a 2 part discussion. Meaning that even if it's worth it for you to spend $50/month extra over the LE to get sliding doors on the Odyssey, but then that means you're actually paying something like $100+/month more for the Odyssey with sliding door over the T&C (which also comes with sliding doors). And at that point, is it worth it anymore (especially when we're talking about a lease).

Oh if I knew that it would just be a lease I would take T&C. Unless u need an 8 seater ....
If I would lease an odyssey there is a good chance I would finance it after.

Offline efflpetzel

• View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: March 29, 2016, 11:18:13 PM »
so whats the real pluses of  basic honda over a T&C

Offline AROCKS1

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: March 29, 2016, 11:19:39 PM »
I apologize if I'm opening a can of worms, but I'm really curious what the answer is:

Someone asked on DDMS "Why don’t you guys at plaza , just include taxes and bank fees in the price. it would save so much time , and also you might get more business."

I was always wondering this - why is it that the heimishe car leasing companies don't post the actual numbers for the upfront fees (bank, dmv etc..) and the approximate tax cost in their advertisments.

The response he got (presumably from someone at Plaza) was "because that is foolish marketing and it would probably bring in less business. Go ask your supermarket to post prices with taxes included also."

I very much disagree with this logic. First of all because the taxes added on at a supermarket are marginal and does not affect a persons calculation whether a specific supermarket item's price is attractive, wheras the tax on a car very much affects the affordability of the car. Second, because the fees in this field are extremley subjective and could make or break whether you choose company A over company B - no such hidden factor exists in supermarkets.

The fact that they hide these prices seems more like a marketing trick than a simple business model.

Can someone do a better job explaining?

Offline Super Speed

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #2117 on: March 29, 2016, 11:53:49 PM »
I apologize if I'm opening a can of worms, but I'm really curious what the answer is:

Someone asked on DDMS "Why don’t you guys at plaza , just include taxes and bank fees in the price. it would save so much time , and also you might get more business."

I was always wondering this - why is it that the heimishe car leasing companies don't post the actual numbers for the upfront fees (bank, dmv etc..) and the approximate tax cost in their advertisments.

The response he got (presumably from someone at Plaza) was "because that is foolish marketing and it would probably bring in less business. Go ask your supermarket to post prices with taxes included also."

I very much disagree with this logic. First of all because the taxes added on at a supermarket are marginal and does not affect a persons calculation whether a specific supermarket item's price is attractive, wheras the tax on a car very much affects the affordability of the car. Second, because the fees in this field are extremley subjective and could make or break whether you choose company A over company B - no such hidden factor exists in supermarkets.

The fact that they hide these prices seems more like a marketing trick than a simple business model.

The leasing companies I deal with give me the exact amount of the monthly payments whenever I ask for a quote and it's always with the standard $1395 down, which they always mention anyways.

Offline Jkhein

• View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: March 30, 2016, 12:21:55 AM »
The leasing companies I deal with give me the exact amount of the monthly payments whenever I ask for a quote and it's always with the standard $1395 down, which they always mention anyways.
I had the same and a very good experience, with plaza

Offline Venilla

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Mothering
« Reply #2119 on: March 30, 2016, 12:29:59 AM »

That's why I don't even look at the Plaza ads... In fact, this has been annoying me since ever, I'm glad you brought it up.

There are many other companies (Quality Leasing, Comfort Auto, amongst many others) that advertise and put their prices which includes all the taxes and fees.

If they think this is getting them more business, I'm the exception ::)

ETA: Another thing to mention is their "$39 a week - no gimmicks!" advertisements...
I had the same and a very good experience, with plaza
OP is talking about their advertisements which does not include taxes.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:38:21 AM by Venilla »
I like vanilla but my name is Venilla.