Author Topic: I am looking for a Limo service Brooklyn to Newark... round trip.. Saturday Nigh  (Read 1270 times)

Offline nikone

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I am looking to have a limo pick up my wife and I from Brooklyn and take us to Prudential Center for a concert. I have been getting quotes of 400 each way, which is over budget. Any suggestions would be greatful! Maybe a helicopter ride or something out of the ordinary? Its out 5 year anniversary!

Possible a thinking of doing a flight that night out of Newark airport ot a fun destination for two nights and then back?

Any ideas would be great!
Palm5 says: Uhhhh what's blackberry?

philbenjoe says: A handheld celluar device. What's your question

Offline joeb1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, CPA, Travel Agent
Pm me if you need help with a limo I work with a company who gives good rates

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
OT, but when I was a bochur I used Union out of Crown Heights for a car to the Ohel and then on to the airport and was quoted $40 or so.
Apparently the only car they had for my appointment was a stretch limo.  I had skycaps running up to open the door for me trying to get me to use 'em :D
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline nikone

• View Profile
OT, but when I was a bochur I used Union out of Crown Heights for a car to the Ohel and then on to the airport and was quoted $40 or so.
Apparently the only car they had for my appointment was a stretch limo.  I had skycaps running up to open the door for me trying to get me to use 'em :D

Thanks called for quote, waiting on an answer.
Palm5 says: Uhhhh what's blackberry?

philbenjoe says: A handheld celluar device. What's your question

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Thanks called for quote, waiting on an answer.
My guess is had I asked for a Limo in the first place that the price would have been several times that, but let us know.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline nocknock

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Why don't you usually take skycaps they are cheaper then the carts, no lines, and don't check weight

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
-I don't use carts, that's why I have hands.
-With elite status you don't wait in lines.
-Hard to fit more than 70 pounds (*G UA weight allowance) in a checked bag :D

Offline nocknock

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
-I don't use carts, that's why I have hands.
-With elite status you don't wait in lines.
-Hard to fit more than 70 pounds (*G UA weight allowance) in a checked bag :D
Don't know if you ever tried it. I live in NY were the carts cost 5 dollars and i used to have elite status, nothing is as fats as them (maybe its only for international).