Topic Wiki

DansMeals: http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/38870

Eruv: http://www.laeruv.com

Minyanim Thread and Wiki: http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=55006.0

Accurate and verified minyanim and restaurants: https://lajewishtimes.com/-click on the picture of the restaurant to get to the menu.

Baby gear gemach: www.lababygear.com

Trip Reports:
Dan 1, Dan 2, Dan 3, Dan 4, @Yehuda - 1 day trip
Joel2 - 4 day trip

Map of Jewish & Kosher LA

RESTAURANTS

Meat:

[th]RESTAURANT NAME[/th]
   [th]Rating[/th]
   [th]Description[/th]
   [th]Area - Address [/th]
   [th]Supervision[/th]
Tierra Sur At Herzog Winery in Oxnard 5/5 stars-The menu here is constantly changing but is always amazing.  The flavors you will try here are unlike any you will get at another kosher restaurant in the world.
Oxnard -

La Gondola4.5/5 stars
-Avocado eggrolls to die for (I had it and I didn't like it
 I can't eat Avocado when it's warm, I'm sure others can't too-Sillypainter).  Great Bread with garlic margarine on the house(agree-Sillypainter) Great Gondola Burger special for lunch with excellent pasta or a soup.  And the Chai Steak with Carmelized Steak Sauce and arguably the best kosher ribs out there.   I'm getting hungry thinking about this place!
Pico

Meatos - https://meatos.us/

http://charcoalgrillbar.com/

Shiloh's4/5 stars
-Great baby back ribs and peppercorn steak.  They serve steaks with a number of dipping sauces which is pretty cool.  Also had some delicious key lime pie.
I did have a bad experience here with really bad food though...and service can be poor here as well.
Beverly Hills Thai4/5 stars-It can get very crowded so it's best to make a reservation in advance.
Jeff's 3.5/5 stars-Homemade onion rings, homemade sausages, Steak Sandwich, Western burger, lots of good and greasy stuff here.
PKD (Pico Kosher Deli)3.5/5 stars
-Excellent Deli-style food along with equally good homemade onion rings. No Reservations, but rarely more than a few minute wait. closes at 9 PM.
Pat's3/5 stars
-Either you love this upscale steakhouse or you hate it.  I used to hate it until my brother became good friends with the bartender.  Now when I go back with him we're treated to a feast for a king! Don't miss the bread pudding dessert!
Shanghai2.5/5 stars
-LA hasn't had very good Chinese since Sholom Cuisine closed.  This place is decent though.
Harissa4/5 stars-Home of the LA-famous pretzle challah! They offer Middle Eastern/Mediterranean/North African cuisine.  They have lots of seating and long hours.

1. Tierra Sur At Herzog Winery in Oxnard
5/5 stars
-The menu here is constantly changing but is always amazing.  The flavors you will try here are unlike any you will get at another kosher restaurant in the world.

2. La Gondola
4.5/5 stars
-Avocado eggrolls to die for (I had it and I didn't like it
 I can't eat Avocado when it's warm, I'm sure others can't too-Sillypainter).  Great Bread with garlic margarine on the house(agree-Sillypainter) Great Gondola Burger special for lunch with excellent pasta or a soup.  And the Chai Steak with Carmelized Steak Sauce and arguably the best kosher ribs out there.   I'm getting hungry thinking about this place!

3. Shiloh's
4/5 stars
-Great baby back ribs and peppercorn steak.  They serve steaks with a number of dipping sauces which is pretty cool.  Also had some delicious key lime pie.
I did have a bad experience here with really bad food though...and service can be poor here as well.

4. Beverly Hills Thai
4/5 stars
-It can get very crowded so it's best to make a reservation in advance.

5. Jeff's
3.5/5 stars
-Homemade onion rings, homemade sausages, Steak Sandwich, Western burger, lots of good and greasy stuff here.

6. PKD (Pico Kosher Deli)
3.5/5 stars
-Excellent Deli-style food along with equally good homemade onion rings. No Reservations, but rarely more than a few minute wait. closes at 9 PM.

7. Pat's
3/5 stars
-Either you love this upscale steakhouse or you hate it.  I used to hate it until my brother became good friends with the bartender.  Now when I go back with him we're treated to a feast for a king! Don't miss the bread pudding dessert!

8. Shanghai
2.5/5 stars
-LA hasn't had very good Chinese since Sholom Cuisine closed.  This place is decent though.

9. Harissa
4/5 stars
-Home of the LA-famous pretzle challah! They offer Middle Eastern/Mediterranean/North African cuisine.  They have lots of seating and long hours.

Milk/Parve:

1. Fish Grill
4.5/5 stars
-The best fish you'll ever have, period.  I'm not such a fish person, but their Grilled Salmon on Angel Hair Pasta with a huge order of well-seasoned fries...YUM! Get the grilled salmon sandwich.

2. Milky Way Reopened, brand new place worth a visit
4/5 stars
-Steven Spielberg's adorable mom will come shmooze with you and show you his movie posters in the back.  Cheeze blintzes and lemon tart are awesome. Chimichangas, potato latkes, and more all at prices that haven't been raised in decades.

3. Pizza Nosh (Agoura Hills)
4/5 stars
-Excellent pizza and Eggplant Parmesean, worth a stop if you're in the area.

4. Pizza Mayven
4/5 stars
-Good plain pizza and excellent fries, and that's about it.

5. Nagila Pizza
3/5 stars
-Good but pricey stuffed crust pizza, and that's about it. There are some big fans of their Naco's out there as well.

6. Trattoria Natalie
4.5/5 stars
-A trattoria is translated from Italian as a tavern, and that's what this restaurant feels like.  They have a cool on-table feature: its a paging device with three bottons.  One botton calls for water, the other for the bill, the last for a waiter.  The food is very good and prices not too expensive.

7. Meshuga for Sushi/Meshuga for Sushi 2
4/5
-With 3 locations (one in La Brea, one in Pico, and one in the valley), they offer great sushi at reasonable prices.  They have some space to eat in the restaurant.  They have long hours and a decent lunch menu.

IF you eat non-CY:
-Sweet Rose Creamery, on Beverly is Kosher and considered some of the best ice cream in LA by foodies http://www.sweetrosecreamery.com/, usually have 4 or 5 non dairy flavors
-Toppings Frozen Yogurt 349 S Robertson Blvd, good frozen yogurt, usually have a non dairy flavor or two

If you eat CY:
-Milky's at 1429 S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035 recently became kosher and is cholov yisrael.

Breakfast/Bakery:
1. Cafe Elite
4.5/5 stars
-Amazing cake/crumb donuts along with your usual breakfast food.

2. Schwartz Bakery/Circa NY
4/5 stars
-A great but expensive bakery.  The crumb cheese danish is a personal favorite, as is their wonderful Caramel cake and "kit kat" chocolate rice crispy bars.
They also now serve breakfast in their Pico and Fairfax location.  I had the combo Pancake+Waffle+Franch Toast meal with fruit salad that was very good.
On friday's only they sell raspberry cheese pockets - they always sell out of them early.

3. La Brea Bagel
3/5 stars
-Very good bagels with all kinds of toppings and other breakfast food.

4. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - 7235 Beverly Blvd
4/5 stars
-The only coffee bean in LA that has Cholov Yisroel upon request and offers 3 Pas Yisroel bakery items from Delice; Chocolate Almond croissant, Custard twist, and chocolate croissant - also upon request.

SHABBOS TAKE OUT OPTIONS

1. Ralph's - both the Pico and La Brea locations have a kosher section with takeout
2. PKD: http://www.pkdla.com/soon.htm
3. Western Kosher on Pico: http://www.orderstart.com/westernkosher
4. Lieders La Brea: 129 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
5. Lieders Takeout, 8721 W. Pico Blvd, supposed to be excellent, check FB page for hours, (Shabbos Food LA: http://www.shabbosfoodla.com/)
6. Ariel's glatt has a nice selection - NE corner of La Brea and Beverly
7. Got Kosher has very ethnic style shabbat take out- lots of Moroccan food.
8. Elite Cuisine on La Brea/Detroit and Beverly has some nice options and the staff is really nice.

ATTRACTIONS

Attractions for the first time visitor (in no particular order):

1. Santa Monica (Pier, 3rd St. Promenade)
2. Hiking (Santa Monica Mountains, Hollywood Hills)(list of hikes sortable by distance)
3. Theme parks (Universal, Disneyland, Knotts, Six Flags Magic Mountain)
4. Beaches (Venice and Santa Monica are the most popular; Hermosa and Manhattan are the prettiest, Marina del Rey is the emptiest as it's in a residential area)
5. City Sites (The Grove, Hollywood & Highland Blvd, Rodeo Dr/Beverly Hills, Beverly Center)
6. Segway tours with www.segwow.com (tours are available in various locations)
7. TV Show Filmings (get free tickets to local TV shows being filmed) www.tvtix.com
8. Getty Center and Getty Villa.
9. Warner Bros Studio Tour
10. Mulholland Drive in Burbank (view of LA and the Hollywood sign)
11. Marina Del Ray Sportfishing or Whale watching (sometimes on groupon)
12. Griffith Observatory- Driveable Scenic View
13. LA Zoo

Attractions for the experienced visitor:

1. Santa Barbara, 2 hours north (40 min from Tierra Sur)
2. San Diego/ Coronado, 2 hours south
3. Big Bear/ Lake Arrowhead, 2 hours east
4. Hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains.
5. Secret Stairs by Charles Fleming- check out the book
6. Hollywood Bowl
7. Descanso Gardens and Huntington Library and Gardens
8. Calico ghost town, 2 hours east
9. OC County fair (July 12-Aug 11 2013)
10. Adamson House in Malibu
11. Griffith Park - Merry-go-round, Pony Rides, & wagon rides for kids, Horseback Riding for older children.
12. The Queen Mary. Out of commission passenger and WWII ship. Is currently a museum, and a hotel. You can explore the ship or stroll along the empty decks at midnight (closed to tours at night, but open to hotel guests) with a great view of the Long Beach Harbor. 45 minutes south of L.A.

This is a general list.  I can go into specifics if you're interested. HT: Yehoshua

Amusement Parks: Adventure City, Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Legoland, Santa Monica Pier, Urban Air, Boomers

Water Parks: Raging Waters, Knotts Soak City, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Wild Rivers

Museums: Getty, Skirball, LACMA, La Brea Tarpits, Peterson Car, CA Science Center (space shuttle), Cayton Children Museum, Museum of Tolerance, Aquarium of the Pacific, Kidspace Children Museum

Hiking Trails: Griffith Park, Runyon Canyon, Caballero

Attractions: Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Adventure Lagoon, Sky Zone, Jump Club, Get Air, LA Zoo, Grove, Universal CityWalk, TopGolf, Lucky Strike Bowling, K1 Speed, Griffith Park Observatory, Travel Town Railroad, Madame Tussauds, Sunset Ranch Hollywood Horseback Riding, Beach, Marina Del Rey, Pump it up

HT:Thaber+Imayid2

Hotels within walking distance of shuls (under 2 mi.)

Pico
1. Mr. C (closest YOLA)
2. SLS
3. Residence Inn by Marriott (closest to Adas Torah or YICC)
4. Beverly Hills Marriott (closest to Adas Torah or YICC)
5. Best Western Plus Carlyle Inn (closest to Torat Chaim or Anshe Emes)
6. Intercontinental Century City (closest to YOLA)

Hancock Park
116northfuller.com
116northfuller.com - in the heart of Hancock Park / La Brea area. 5 minute walk to many shuls. 4 bedroom house with full kosher kitchen, hot plate, everything you need for shabbos.

Other areas
1. Andaz West Hollywood
2. W Westwood
3. Four Seasons, Beverly Hills
4. L'Ermitage

http://kosherconciergela.com/

HT: Dan

« Last edited by yelped on January 24, 2023, 11:58:48 PM »

Author Topic: Los Angeles Master Thread  (Read 2059482 times)

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Los Angeles Master Thread
« Reply #6960 on: May 13, 2016, 02:57:40 PM »
He was vague, but Pico has CY also.
True. But since when is there a CY in pico?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #6961 on: May 13, 2016, 02:58:30 PM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline keemster26

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6962 on: May 13, 2016, 03:15:40 PM »

I meant Cy coffee bean in pico

Offline Yehoshua

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6963 on: May 13, 2016, 03:22:01 PM »
I meant Cy coffee bean in pico
No, CBTL is only CY on Alta Vista and Beverly Blvd.

Offline CS1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
« Reply #6964 on: May 13, 2016, 03:47:04 PM »
No, CBTL is only CY on Alta Vista and Beverly Blvd.

that one is great. (btw... did anyone else see people hanging out and eating there on Pesach? It looked like random neighborhood kids who brought outside food into the walled-in eating area  -- also outdoors but definitely eating on the tables and chairs within the CBTL property.)
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline jack

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6965 on: May 13, 2016, 04:01:26 PM »
Thanks all I wanted C"Y
N Poinsettia and Beverly Blvd is what neighborhood ?

Offline CS1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #6967 on: May 13, 2016, 04:11:55 PM »
Thanks all I wanted C"Y
N Poinsettia and Beverly Blvd is what neighborhood ?
You know that we just said the CBTL address and you do have access to google maps, right?

Offline jack

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6968 on: May 13, 2016, 04:50:12 PM »
Got it Amazing thank you very much.

Offline lifetimedeals

• View Profile
« Reply #6969 on: May 15, 2016, 06:01:19 PM »
Is this a decent hotel for one night Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverley Hills?

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #6970 on: May 15, 2016, 06:47:35 PM »
Is this a decent hotel for one night Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverley Hills?
It's ok.

Offline lifetimedeals

• View Profile
« Reply #6971 on: May 15, 2016, 08:56:29 PM »
It's ok.
Has anybody been here? Some reviews not the best: The hotel itself is extremely old and desperately begs for updating. 8/15

Offline lifetimedeals

• View Profile
« Reply #6972 on: May 17, 2016, 10:37:28 AM »
Can anyone here tell me if this plan makes sense, arriving late Thursday night into LAX sleeping over in Beverley Hills, Friday breakfast at Delice, then start at Grove, Hollywood Boulevard, Rodeo Drive (to see some nice houses), get lunch maybe at Ta-eem Grill or Jeffs, Hancock Park? shop for some shabbos takeout food at Got Kosher head to Santa Monica for shabbos.
Saturday night should I go to Santa Monica pier? Sunday morning Santa Monica pier/beach 3rd St. Promenade, Venice walkway canals, Venice beach board walk, Malibu beach maybe grab lunch at Fish Grill then drive to Tierra Sur do the wine tasting and early dinner, after dinner drive to Griffith Observatory to see the city night view, then check into Andaz.
Monday, Getty center walk around the grounds, Warner Bros studio tour should I skip this? Any other suggestion? Brunch Milky Way or Breakfast, anything else I missed that I should squeeze in here? Ditmas for dinner and head to LAX 8:30, any advice would be appreciated.

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #6973 on: May 17, 2016, 10:41:56 AM »
Can anyone here tell me if this plan makes sense, arriving late Thursday night into LAX sleeping over in Beverley Hills, Friday breakfast at Delice, then start at Grove, Hollywood Boulevard, Rodeo Drive (to see some nice houses), get lunch maybe at Ta-eem Grill or Jeffs, Hancock Park? shop for some shabbos takeout food at Got Kosher head to Santa Monica for shabbos.
Saturday night should I go to Santa Monica pier? Sunday morning Santa Monica pier/beach 3rd St. Promenade, Venice walkway canals, Venice beach board walk, Malibu beach maybe grab lunch at Fish Grill then drive to Tierra Sur do the wine tasting and early dinner, after dinner drive to Griffith Observatory to see the city night view, then check into Andaz.
Monday, Getty center walk around the grounds, Warner Bros studio tour should I skip this? Any other suggestion? Brunch Milky Way or Breakfast, anything else I missed that I should squeeze in here? Ditmas for dinner and head to LAX 8:30, any advice would be appreciated.
Have you mapped out your itinerary? You're constantly crisscrossing the city, sometimes a few times a day. The items on the list all look good, but the order needs work. LA traffic is a huge factor when driving around, especially--but not limited to--weekdays.  Please look at a map and group items together based on where they're located, propose a revised itinerary and then I'll let you know if it works.

Offline lifetimedeals

• View Profile
« Reply #6974 on: May 17, 2016, 11:39:30 AM »
Have you mapped out your itinerary? You're constantly crisscrossing the city, sometimes a few times a day. The items on the list all look good, but the order needs work. LA traffic is a huge factor when driving around, especially--but not limited to--weekdays.  Please look at a map and group items together based on where they're located, propose a revised itinerary and then I'll let you know if it works.
Mapped out think it’s ok, Friday Rodeo Drive breakfast at Delice, Grove, Hancock Park if time allows, Hollywood Boulevard,  lunch at Ta-eem Grill or Jeffs, Got Kosher head to Santa Monica for shabbos.
Sunday morning Venice walkway canals, Santa Monica pier/ Promenade, Malibu beach lunch at Fish Grill then drive to Tierra Sur do the wine tasting and dinner, drive to Griffith Observatory, check into Andaz.
Monday, Warner Bros studio tour or Paramount, Hancock Park (if missed on Friday) Brunch Milky Way, here might be two hours maybe some local souvenirs shops or any suggestion in the area, Ditmas dinner leave to LAX 8:30, removed the Getty center looks to be out of the way for me..

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #6975 on: May 17, 2016, 12:01:30 PM »
Mapped out think it’s ok, Friday Rodeo Drive breakfast at Delice, Grove, Hancock Park if time allows, Hollywood Boulevard,  lunch at Ta-eem Grill or Jeffs, Got Kosher head to Santa Monica for shabbos.
Sunday morning Venice walkway canals, Santa Monica pier/ Promenade, Malibu beach lunch at Fish Grill then drive to Tierra Sur do the wine tasting and dinner, drive to Griffith Observatory, check into Andaz.
Monday, Warner Bros studio tour or Paramount, Hancock Park (if missed on Friday) Brunch Milky Way, here might be two hours maybe some local souvenirs shops or any suggestion in the area, Ditmas dinner leave to LAX 8:30, removed the Getty center looks to be out of the way for me..
Here are some random thoughts in no particular order:
  • Where in BH will you stay? SLS? I'd go to breakfast then Rodeo Dr.
  • The Grove is nice, but gets really crowded on weekends, so go early Friday morning and you'll be okay
  • Hancock Park is a residential neighborhood. There's nothing to see that you won't besides some large houses, but they're not worth going out of your way to see, even if it's just a few blocks.
  • Once you're by the Grill and heading north, don't even consider Jeff's for lunch; it's way out of the way. Ta-eem Grill, while probably not as good, is at least in the area on the way to Hollywood Blvd.
  • By the time you're done with seeing Hollywood it'll be around 3-4pm, which on Friday is already rush hour. Count on 30+ minutes to get to Got Kosher?, which in and of itself may be closed already. If they're not closed, they may be out of food, so pre order and check their Friday hours.
  • While you'll be going against the main rush hour traffic driving to the beach in the afternoon, it can still be quite crowded, os plan on 30 or so minutes to get from Pico to Santa Monica
  • If you're staying walking distance from the SM Pier and 3rd St. Promenade, just start there instead of at the canals since parking in the area can be hard on Sunday.
  • If you want to spend time at Pacific Park itself you may not have a lot of time for everything.
  • The Venice Canals are very relaxing, but don't take much time, maybe 20-30 minutes. If you're trying to pack too much into your morning (assuming you don't start at 8am) you may be too rushed to really enjoy them if you're just trying to tick them off your list.
  • PCH can be crowded on Sunday, so count on traffic especially with the construction going on now.
  • Since most of your itinerary is morning-heavy, you may be left without much to do after lunch in Malibu. Sure, there are loads of hikes, but you don't have those on your list. You may not even be hungry if you go from Fish Grill straight to Tierra Sur for an early dinner (assuming you can make a reservation).
  • With wine tasting and dinner, count on at least 2-3 hours there if you don't want to be rushed.
  • While the Observatory isn't too far out of the way from the Andaz, it's usually packed on Sunday (I was just there 2 days ago), even Sunday night. Depending on the time of the year, it can be cloudy at night so your view may not be great, though it's a lot more common to have a marine layer in the morning May-July (the June Gloom).
  • Getting from WB in Burbank to Pico (Milky Way) is a minimum 40 minute drive with no traffic. There's no quick way to get between those areas, so it'll be city streets.
  • Unless you finish the tour by 10:30am, you may not make brunch.
  • Two hours between brunch and dinner? Not likely.
  • All the souvenir shops are on Hollywood Blvd. Nothing in Pico.

Offline lifetimedeals

• View Profile
« Reply #6976 on: May 17, 2016, 12:38:28 PM »
Beverly Hills courtyard probably, so cutting hancock park, maybe Ta-eem grill too depending on time.
Pacific Park next to grove? Worth it?
Anything to do motze shabbos in Santa Monica?
Plan to take highway 1, Loads of hikes where? I didn’t know and wouldn’t mind if it’s on the way, which do you recommend?
Should I skip the Observatory Sunday night?
Does it make sense to do delice breakfast instead of lunch Monday then go to WB? Or any other breakfast option?

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #6977 on: May 17, 2016, 12:44:28 PM »
Beverly Hills courtyard probably, so cutting hancock park, maybe Ta-eem grill too depending on time.
Pacific Park next to grove? Worth it?
Anything to do motze shabbos in Santa Monica?
Plan to take highway 1, Loads of hikes where? I didn’t know and wouldn’t mind if it’s on the way, which do you recommend?
Should I skip the Observatory Sunday night?
Does it make sense to do delice breakfast instead of lunch Monday then go to WB? Or any other breakfast option?
BH Courtyard is in Century City, not BH.
GIYF for Pacific Park.
GIYF for PCH. PCH=CA-1
Hikes in the Santa Monica mountain, but you'll get sweaty and may need to shower before dinner in a restaurant like TS.
That's up to you whether you skip the observatory, but don't count on parking up at the top.
You already have Delice for breakfast on Friday, never scheduled it for lunch. It's a breakfast place, not lunch anyway.
Look at the map. Does it look like it makes sense to you go from the Andaz to Delice to WB back to Pico? I wouldn't do that unless I was an Uber driver and that's where the fares took me.

Offline lifetimedeals

• View Profile
« Reply #6978 on: May 17, 2016, 01:13:27 PM »
BH Courtyard is in Century City, not BH.
GIYF for Pacific Park.
GIYF for PCH. PCH=CA-1
Hikes in the Santa Monica mountain, but you'll get sweaty and may need to shower before dinner in a restaurant like TS.
That's up to you whether you skip the observatory, but don't count on parking up at the top.
You already have Delice for breakfast on Friday, never scheduled it for lunch. It's a breakfast place, not lunch anyway.
Look at the map. Does it look like it makes sense to you go from the Andaz to Delice to WB back to Pico? I wouldn't do that unless I was an Uber driver and that's where the fares took me.
it's listed as:Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills

Offline Yehoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #6979 on: May 17, 2016, 01:14:47 PM »
it's listed as:Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills
Lots of establishments have BH in their title for association purposes and are miles away from BH itself. The W hotel in Westwood markets itself as West Beverly Hills. There is no such place.