Author Topic: 100 TrueBlue points for a 2 min sign up, 750 more for linking FB and twitter  (Read 2493 times)

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
badges.jetblue.com/comingsoon

I got this email this morning about JetBlue new badges program and signed up. I earned 100 points for the "welcome badge" and there are close to 300 badges available although some do not seem to give points. So if you connect on Facebook thats another 500 points, connect on twitter is 250. Also 500 free points if you fly during your birthday month.

Dan: there is a badge for 500 points for sharing with lots of friends. You are welcome to edit my link above to put yours in.

Offline deli52

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I just signed up yesterday because I hoped to fly on the 90% off deal........ but, I couldnt leave last minute :'(  .
Although i did sign up and connected through twitter and Facebook and got the Free points. ;D

Offline Homeandl

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Come to think of it, I cant begin to count how many thousands of TrueBlue miles I've had expire on me over the years... Its one airline I never really bothered holding on to my earned miles

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Come to think of it, I cant begin to count how many thousands of TrueBlue miles I've had expire on me over the years... Its one airline I never really bothered holding on to my earned miles

Trueblue points no longer expire

Offline Homeandl

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Yeah, so I've heard, if only they'll be so kind to reinstate all my previous lost miles, now, that would be cause for celebration....