Author Topic: Southeast Asia with a Splash of Hong Kong  (Read 51242 times)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: Southeast Asia with a Splash of Hong Kong
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2013, 11:26:29 PM »
When we arrived at the top of the mountain after a ten minute, steeply perilous ride, we disembarked into a quaint little village. Well, it may have seemed quainter had there not been a Subway, a McDonalds, and a Starbucks.  But, that aside, there were little stores selling fancy decorated chopsticks, opera masks, and tea. A ten minute walk away, passing statues and gorgeous arches, was the big Buddha. What can I say, it was big, but other than that we were not too impressed.

We took a few pictures and walked back through the village for the ride down the mountain. The ride down was even windier than the ride up and I must say that I was quite relieved to find ourselves back at the bottom. We hopped in a cab back to the airport and went to check in for our flight on Dragon Air to Chaing Mai.

[The plane departed from a remote stand, and on our way, we saw a couple of the 'big heavies':

Ahh, one day, one day...]

Anyway, we boarded onto the KA flight.

The flight was a short hour and a half and we were served a Kosher meal within ten minutes of take-off.

We landed in a more developed airport than expected. It seemed small but completely functional and we went through customs and found our luggage with no problems. After exchanging some money, we went to a little taxi kiosk to arrange for a taxi to take us to the La Meridian Chaing Mai. The girl behind the counter handed us a slip of paper with our taxi’s number on it and we went outside to wait for it. Many older, run-down taxis slipped by us, but none with our number on it. Finally, a sleek, new, white SUV pulled up, and a gentleman hopped out and started loading our luggage. We had won the taxi lottery.

The ride to the hotel was short, and along the way we noticed that everyone without exception rides mopeds in Thailand. We passed 100 –year-old grannies, five year old kids and everyone in between racing around on little mopeds, sans helmet of course. The area consists of busy, narrow, crowded streets with people sitting on the curbs cooking their dinners outdoors, mopeds racing around, lots of hotels, tourist companies, shops and massage parlors every two feet.  Pulling up to the La Meridian was a relief, because it was surrounded by plenty of other hotels, motels and hostels that did not look quite like somewhere you would want to stay. AJK took advantage of our luck in landing this car and inquired with the driver if we could book him for the entire day to take us touring. The fact that the driver spoke zero English aside, AJK was successful in conveying that we wanted him to drive us around the next day. We agreed to meet at 8:30 the next morning at the hotel and we hoped that he had agreed as well, but there was no way to tell. [Originally, he asked for 1000 baht, but when I didn’t answer quickly enough, though just because I didn’t really understand him, he lowered it to 800 baht!]

The Le Meridian is a large, glistening and clean building with a beautiful elephant fountain outside.

We walked into the blessedly air-conditioned lobby and checked in. They had upgraded us to an Executive Corner Suite and we quickly went upstairs to check it out. The room was very large with a separate living room, rain shower, Jacuzzi tub and stunning views of Dio Suthep Mountain.

After checking out the room we went downstairs to be picked up by a spa van. The number one reason, possibly the only reason AJK wanted to go to Thailand is due to the fact that you cannot walk more than a foot in Thailand without tripping over somebody offering you a massage for the US dollar equivalent of about five bucks an hour. Even before landing in Chaing Mai, AJK had booked us each a two hour massage at the Cheeva Spa. The spa sends a van to pick you up at your hotel included in the price of your dirt cheap massage. After waiting a little, while we had the concierge call the spa to ensure that they were on their way.  A few minutes later we were picked up by a guy originally from Florida who had moved to Chaing Mai to study Thai massage and now ran the Cheeva spa with his Thai partner.

We were driven back to the hotel where we changed and headed out to try and find the Chabad of Chaing Mai to have some dinner. Thailand is completely unique in the sense that you can be traveling in what feels like the most remote corners of the world and then get back from crocodile wrestling or elephant riding and have a schnitzel for dinner. We set out walking down one of the busy roads of Chaing Mai where a night market was set up.

It seems that each city has a night market that pops up as soon as the sun goes down where locals sell hand crafted arts, jewelry, purses, wallets, belts, t-shirts and more. The main night market in Chaing Mai is inside the city gates on Sunday night, but each night vendors pop open their stalls on crowded sidewalks and try and convince you to part with a few dollars for some souvenirs. If you ask them if they have a different color, version or type of good they will respond with a saying you will get sick of hearing after even a few hours in Thailand, “same, same.”

We walked about fifteen minutes down this street and suddenly saw what every hungry, weary traveler wants to see, Hebrew letters proclaiming Beth Chabad! We entered a square shaped room with tables set up and were quickly greeted by a young thai boy who handed us menus in both Hebrew and English. While I was not so hungry, having just woken up from my massage nap, I chose not to order anything while AJK ordered a plate of Chicken Szeshuan. The chicken was absolutely delicious. (Just because I chose not to order anything, doesn’t mean I wasn’t going to eat what AJK ordered.)

We met a young shaliach from Israel who was staying at the Chabad for a few months helping the Chabad rabbi. Apparently, he has been traveling the world in this way, going from Chabad to Chabad and volunteering for a few months. He gave us a few good tips about things not to miss seeing. Then we started our walk back to the hotel.

We passed a very sad sight of a mother sitting on the sidewalk with her young four or five year old child stretched out on a towel sleeping on the ground. The kid was dressed in just shorts and a t-shirt and was fast asleep on the concrete. Giving the mother a few baht didn’t seem like enough, but her overjoyed face showed how much she appreciated it. When we arrived back at the hotel, I promptly continued my sleep from the massage parlor and AJK began working on his obsession, arranging our flights back in a way that would ensure we were guaranteed a ride in Lufthansa’s NEW first class.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2013, 11:46:06 PM »
The next morning I proceeded to make us lunch to take with us on the day’s adventures. After not finding any plastic cutlery with which to spread the PB & J we had brought with us, I substituted with using a pair of chopsticks and made two delicious PB & J sandwiches. Somehow, our one-sided conversation with the driver from the night before had worked and he showed up promptly at 8:30. He waited about half an hour while AJK spoke on the phone with some United representatives and somehow convinced them to switch our flights onto the plane of his dreams.

We then jumped in the car and after a brief stop at an ATM, a tourist office, and a phone store for a Thai sim card, we were on our way. We decided to start our day at the Tiger Kingdom, a touristy, yet amazing experience.

The Tiger Kingdom offers people the opportunity to pose and take photographs with tigers ranging from newborn baby cubs, to fully grown, lethal tigers.

After arriving, AJK used every trick in his book to convince me to agree to get into a cage with a tiger whose head was bigger than my entire body. We started off with the small cubs and played with them while a photographer took some adorable shots. We both agreed that if we could bring back one souvenir from Thailand it would be a little cub. (The cub decision was later supplanted with the decision to bring back AJK’s favorite masseuse.)

We then moved onto the medium sized cubs. I was quite happy to stop there, as these 16 month old tigers were about my size but with much sharper teeth. The photographers and keepers have been with these tigers since they were born and obviously were amused by the fact that these stupid tourists seemed frightened of these massive, man-eating creatures.

Up next were the biggest tigers. These ones seemed a little more active than the rest of the tigers who were mostly lying down and napping. It’s unfortunate that the one group of tigers who could eat me as a before dinner snack were the ones moving around, fighting and playing with each other and basically making me extremely nervous. We got some incredible pictures with these tigers and then I was quite relieved to leave the cage. While we waited for our pictures to be developed we walked around the park checking out some gorgeous creatures that I was able to appreciate much more from the other side of the fence. 

[I didn't know it at the time, but apparently this one was stalking me, and a few seconds later, one of the trainers bulldozes/tackles me out of the way saying "no, look at him directly in the eye. he "play with you, and you no want that."]

After checking out some of our pictures on the computers that they offer for that purpose at Tiger kingdom, we then hopped back in the car and decided to go check out the Mae Sa Elephant show, about ten minutes away. The area where all the animal shows and tourist attractions are located is called Mae-Rim and it is about twenty minutes from the main part of Chaing Mai. It is extremely convenient as you can just hop from attraction to attraction.

In our case we hopped around with Sunekam, our driver in our air-conditioned car. Having the driver was probably the best decision of the day as were able to cram tons of activities in without wasting time waiting for taxis from place to place. Not to mention the air-conditioning as it was about 90 degrees out with unbelievable levels of humidity.

As we headed towards the Mae Sa Elephant, show we passed a sign for the crocodile farm. Seeing that we had 30 minutes to spare before the elephant show started, we decided to veer off to see some crocodiles for a bit. Pulling into the gravel parking area in front of the ticket hut we noticed that we were the only car there. As we walked up and paid our 200 baht ($6) entry fee, a guy strolled up holding a baby crocodile that he proceeded to hand over to AJK.

After holding and taking pictures with the tiny guy, who mind you still had razor sharp teeth and a rubber band around his jaw to protect the Americans, we proceeded in to go catch the show. The thing about this area of Thailand, and most of Thailand, is that tourism is their main source of income. So when two tourists show up and pay a few dollars to come see a show, the show must go on! Never mind that we were the only two people there. Never mind that a teenage Thai boy was going to put his life in danger for a measly crowd of two.

We settled into our wooden bench as the crocodile “trainer,” walked out. I use that term loosely due to the fact that these are basically mean, lean, eating machines and a little man with a stick looks more like a snack to these guys than a trainer.  The stage was basically a large pool with about ten large crocodiles in it, and an area next to the pool with about five more.

The trainer proceeded to basically annoy the crocodiles by pulling them out of the water by their tails, picking one of them up, dragging them around the stage and then he culminated by sticking various body parts of his into the gaping jaws of the largest crocodile.

He had a little stick that he would tap the crocodile on the mouth with and then when the jaws opened he would tap around the inside of his mouth, desperately trying to look professional and like all this tapping would maybe allow him to see another day. All the tapping is supposedly to make the crocodile less sensitive or something like that…still unclear on that part. After about ten minutes of doing absurdly foolish things with crocodiles, the official part of the show ended.

At this point, he inquired whether either of us would like to come around to the area with all the crocodiles lying around and sit on the back of a crocodile. We both laughed uneasily and began to walk away. He called us back and told us that he was very serious. For the USD equivalent of 2 bucks we could sit on the back of a 12 foot long man-eating crocodile. Somehow, really not sure how, I let AJK agree to this ridiculous suggestion. Sidenote: what I learned in Thailand is, just because it is offered to you doesn’t mean you should agree. And, that they don’t seem all that concerned with your life. Sidebar over.

Here is where anyone who gave birth to either AJK or I should stop reading. While I watched from the other side of the fence, AJK proceeded to walk around into the crocodile enclosure. He gingerly walked past about ten lounging beasts and very carefully approached the largest one that the trainer was gesturing towards. The trainer proceeded to tell AJK to carefully put a leg on either side of the crocodile and then lower himself to a sitting position. I’m not sure why I watched this part; I probably should have looked away just in case. With AJK sitting on the back of a ferocious, violent animal you would think that the trainer would stand at the ready with his ridiculous stick in case the crocodile chose to make a sudden move, such as eating my husband for dinner.

However, that was not the case at all as he lay down his stick and offered to take pictures for AJK. Thankfully, as soon as AJK got a few good pictures he got up off the crocodile (faster than he had gotten on, I might add) and proceeded to get out onto the other side of the enclosure as quickly as he could. I decided at that point it was time to leave, before they offered to allow us to feel what it felt like to have your hand bitten by a crocodile. Who knows, seeing what AJK had just done we might have agreed.

2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline rots5

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Custom Cakes for Every Occassion
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2013, 01:18:23 AM »
mrs ajk, i gotta say, your write a great report.

being that i just got back from the same trip, i know exactly everything ur writing about and its written so well! kol hakavode! loving it.

and i know that mother with her kid on sleeping at the corner. so sad looking. not sure where she is all day, but she pops up there at 8 ish every night. a very scary and sad sight to see.
If you have any questions please search and then ask. PM me for detailed help.

Offline chuchem

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2013, 02:08:29 AM »
Nice tr
Going to the Tiger kingdom phuket tomorrow. Will report back

Can someone explain me why visiting and taking Pictures of a big buddah is not avoide zore?

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2013, 02:09:26 AM »
Nice tr
Going to the Tiger kingdom phuket tomorrow. Will report back

Can someone explain me why visiting and taking Pictures of a big buddah is not avoide zore?
i had the same q

Offline chuchem

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2013, 02:19:57 AM »
I was in hkg and especially didnt go for this reason. Its not a mosque, its a real avoide zore. They worship these Idols, so whats the heter?!

Offline Hudi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2013, 12:27:28 PM »
Amazing TR! Keep it up!

Offline damaxer91

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2013, 12:34:40 PM »
\

#DDFMashgiach

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2013, 08:32:01 PM »

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2013, 03:07:29 PM »
#curiosity
Wow! Just read this beginning to end in one sitting. Amazing TR Mrs. AJK.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2013, 03:20:50 PM »
Incredible TR.
Mrs. AJK, have you ever considered a career in writing?  I'm ROFLing right now.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2013, 07:40:34 PM »
We hopped back in the car and drove quickly over to the Mae Sa Elephant Camp in time to watch the elephant show.

It was a five minute drive away and we were able to pay our four dollar entrance fee and run in to try and get seats for the show. As we ran down the path that led to the show area, we crossed over a bridge which spanned a small river. Down in the river were five baby elephants being washed by their trainers.

As I stood there transfixed, the skies opened and it began a genuine tropical downpour. Within seconds, we saw our driver sprinting towards us through the rain with two huge umbrellas in his outstretched hands.

With our umbrellas in hand, we ran around to the end of the bridge to watch as the elephants walked out of the water and up the path. One of the trainers sitting atop a particularly cute baby elephant motioned for me to come closer. Now I use the term ‘baby’ loosely. These guys are a good six-hundred pounds and they also have about five feet on me. Nonetheless, they are absolutely adorable as they still have the mannerisms of playful kids and they somehow have cute, little faces. As I came closer, one of the elephants reached out his trunk and planted a wet, dirty elephant kiss on my cheek. He then reached up for his trainer’s hat and placed it solidly on my head. What can I say, I was in love.

We hung around there taking pictures with these adorable creatures and then ran up the hill to grab seats for the show. The show consisted of about twelve elephants of all different sizes doing decidedly un-elephant type things like: playing soccer, using hula hoops on their trunks, bowing, playing darts and most surprising of all-painting extremely detailed and gorgeous pictures.

Although these pictures were put on sale at the end of the show, and I thought that a picture painted by an elephant would go extremely well in our living room, they were a few hundred baht outside of our price range.

The show was a lot of fun and at the end you can go take pictures up close and personal with the elephants (you can also get more elephant kisses should you wish – I did!)

[Elephant reaching our for a tip after we took a picture with it!]

After the show, we passed an elderly lady hacking at coconuts with a machete. The more surprising thing was that she held the coconuts cavalierly in her hand while she proceeded to thwack them with a huge sharp knife. Like I mentioned, these people just don’t seem to value life (ours or theirs) in the same way that we were accustomed to back at home. We bought a large coconut with straws just stuck in it which was a refreshing snack.

[Elephant Masterpiece]

We then got back in our car and decided that our next stop would be ATV-ing.

[On the way, though, one always had to be careful, as elephants have the right of way...]

Now, I had never been ATV-ing before, but AJK is a pro [I sure am!] and assured me that I would be OK. We pulled into one of the many areas on the side of the road offering ATV’s and proceeded to sign our lives away. We paid about $100 for a one hour trek up into the jungle. While I initially felt that I would be more comfortable riding on the back of AJK’s ATV, he managed to convince me that it was super easy, and I would enjoy driving my own. I found out later that he regretted that decision the minute I hopped on one and took off. Apparently, I drive very fast and it kind of put a damper on AJK’s ride to watch his wife flying off paths and careening over cliffs. Ooops. We were led by a young Thai guy who rode the ATV in front, I followed and AJK brought up the rear. I ended up loving it even though at times it was a bit scary.

The guy leading would just head straight up a mountainous cliff and then careen down a sheer wall of a drop, and I dutifully followed at a breakneck pace. At the end, we went to a large clearing with little jumps and hills where we just raced around seeing who could get their ATV higher in the air by speeding over mounds and little hills (at least AJK could). At the end, we reluctantly handed in our keys and helmets and found our loyal driver just where we had left him in the ATV parking lot.

Offline Devorah

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2013, 09:02:50 PM »
Awesome TR! 

Offline Hudi

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2013, 11:09:41 PM »
Love the coconuts!!

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 12:09:36 AM »
Incredible TR.
Mrs. AJK, have you ever considered a career in writing?  I'm ROFLing right now.

Awesome TR! 

Love the coconuts!!

From Mrs. AJK -- thanks all!

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 12:14:20 AM »
We decided we had energy for one more activity and headed over to a snake farm. Now, I am up for anything in the world except things that have to do with snakes or sharks. On our last trip to the Maldives, AJK put that one to the test with scuba diving with sharks and now it was all about the snakes. I am still surprised that I even agreed to walk through the gates of this so-called snake farm (which I found to be exorbitantly expensive at $2 entry fee, and I tried to convince AJK that we should probably spend our money elsewhere, but to no avail).

Anyway, we walked down a little dirt path to a clearing surrounded by benches. In the middle of the clearing were two young Thai boys playing with some of the most deadly snakes on the planet.

Thai people seem to have a fascination with American pop music, and just like at the crocodile show there was a “DJ” sitting next to a radio blaring Britney Spears or whoever. I was supremely uncomfortable with this experience and so I have tried to block it out of my head. I do have vague memories of a guy kissing a cobra on the lips, swinging it around his head and showing us that it still had its venom by having it bite a plastic cup and then showing us the two inches of liquid poison laying within.

These guys obviously did not get how scared I was, as they were pretending to throw snakes at me while I ran around the benches screaming my head off. One of the guys got bit three times during the show by a non-poisonous species, and the other guy narrowly avoided being pierced by a king cobra, who incidentally has venom that can kill a full grown elephant in less than an hour.

After this show, one of the guys walked around with us showing us the other animals that they have. Lots and lots of snakes along with fun creatures such as scorpions the size of your palm, snapping turtles, and strangely enough hedgehogs and a guinea pig.

At one point I leaned over the edge of a tall wall to see what was on the other side. Should not have done that. 

It was a snake pit with about fifty or so King Cobras inside, and one of them was on the wall about five inches below my face.  The guy offered AJK the opportunity of holding a Burmese python that was about ten feet long. Like I said, the lesson learned is just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Unfortunately, at this point in our trip, we hadn’t yet learned that lesson so AJK agreed. The guy wrapped a ten-foot snake that was about as thick as a large salami all around my husband. The lesson I did learn here is that, I either need to learn to tell AJK no, or ask him to get better life insurance.

I took a few quick pictures and mercifully the snake was removed. Somehow, I survived being there, and after being there for fifteen minutes (which by the way was fifteen minutes too many), I was so ready to leave. I wouldn’t suggest this place unless you really! like reptiles.

Our white car had never looked so good to me. We both relaxed in the car and realized that we were completely exhausted—shocking--considering how we had been racing around Mae-Rim nonstop for the past eight hours, running in and out of activities. We decided to head back to the hotel for a refreshing dip in the pool. We managed to catch sunset by the pool, and we watched the sun slowly set over the mountains.

Afterwards, it was time for our nightly massage. We had decided to try a new massage parlor, because, well, why not? You could go to a different massage parlor every night for a decade there without repeating a place. AJK had read good reviews of a place called the ‘Green Bamboo.’ So, we got ready and headed out. Here is where we found AJK’s second favorite part of Thailand. The Tuk-Tuk.
Tuk-Tuks are Thailand’s answer to taxis. Small, quick, easily accessible and cheap. However, that is where the similarities end. Tuk-Tuks are way better than taxis. They are basically a little seating area that is pulled behind a driver sitting on a motorcycle or little motorized bike. They have a ceiling, but no doors so you get lots of fresh air and excitement, as you may slide out at any time. For about two dollars, one of the tuk-tuk drivers sitting outside the hotel agreed to take us to the spa. It was about ten minutes from the hotel, but the ride was so exhilarating we wished it was further away.

Upon arriving we found a small, peaceful, hut with a stone entryway and beautiful little fountains. Inside, there was a dim, wooden-floored room where we were shown to chairs and offered a foot scrub. This place was less expensive than Cheeva and AJK and I both ended up liking it better.

I chose an hour long foot-massage followed by an hour long facial, and AJK opted for an hour long Thai massage and the facial with me. I, obviously, fell asleep during the massage because it was great. AJK got one of the best massages of his life and promptly made follow-up appointments on the spot for the rest of our time in Chaing-Mai. The facial was amazing, as they make all their own ingredients fresh right before the facial.

I somehow ended up having my face covered in yogurt, seaweed, and sesame paste (think tahini), but aside from smelling delicious it also felt great and left my face smooth and soft. It is not a fancy spa with robes and all that jazz, but it is clean, not crowded, sanitary and all that really matters is that they have great masseurs.

Afterwards, we headed out into the little alley outside the Green Bamboo and we walked up to the main street where we flagged down a Tuk-Tuk like a native. We then went to Chabad for dinner which was delicious. We walked slowly back to the hotel enjoying looking at the little stalls and all that was being sold. We then headed to bed after a crazy, fun-filled, adventure of a day.

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 01:53:26 AM »
AMAZING!!!!!

u def have taught me well....

Offline Hudi

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2013, 12:04:37 PM »
This has been the most helpful CNX trip report I've read anywhere. Waiting anxiously for the USM part of the trip :)

Offline Marco Polo

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 104
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2013, 12:15:55 PM »
This has been the most helpful CNX trip report I've read anywhere. Waiting anxiously for the USM part of the trip :)
Agreed.

This is pretty much the same trip i am planning and will have to do less of it, now that i have this TR.
Quaerite et Invenietis.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 12:26:41 PM »
We're glad you guys like it  :D