Author Topic: Thanks to a few individuals...  (Read 6440 times)

Offline DH Data Recovery

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 64
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks to a few individuals...
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 01:11:03 PM »
People that come here expecting everyone to answer all their questions without doing any amount of reading or searching get harassed and rightfully so. This isn't a one on one workshop and everyone here (or almost everyone) is contributing their own time and energy to try as much as possible to keep this forum clean and efficient. If anyone has a right to complain its the people that spends hours and hours helping and volunteering their time in assisting other people, not the noob that just came here and expects the world or feels like it's their own personal blog and can clutter as much as they want! When you're ready and start acting right you will see the attitudes toward you change without any need to complain about it

Offline Yeki89

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 01:13:28 PM »
remember that guy that picked at you a few months back? We killed him ;D

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 01:35:02 PM »
People that come here expecting everyone to answer all their questions without doing any amount of reading or searching get harassed and rightfully so. This isn't a one on one workshop and everyone here (or almost everyone) is contributing their own time and energy to try as much as possible to keep this forum clean and efficient. If anyone has a right to complain its the people that spends hours and hours helping and volunteering their time in assisting other people, not the noob that just came here and expects the world or feels like it's their own personal blog and can clutter as much as they want! When you're ready and start acting right you will see the attitudes toward you change without any need to complain about it

Ah, the voice of reason in the sea of insanity.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline good sam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 01:48:30 PM »
I know certain people will be happy but I'm leaving the DDF. I tried joining and gaining from the forums and tried helping others gain, but there a few select individuals who feel that since they're lifetime members platinum etc. there is no room for newcomers. It's very unfortunate that it has to be run this way. I really wanted to join but they want it otherwise they want it to be an exclusive group. I'm sorry I couldn't join. Those individuals know who they are and should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they change their ways in the future. All the best.
It had been our privilege to host you.  We do you hope you will stop by again sometime.  It will not be the same without you.  :'(
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD