Author Topic: 10 x Custom Photo Magnets $10 at ShutterFly  (Read 722 times)

Offline boro boy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 45
    • View Profile
10 x Custom Photo Magnets $10 at ShutterFly
« on: May 16, 2021, 01:34:47 AM »
ShutterFly is offering 10 personalized photo magnets* (various sizes, mix or match) for $10 with free shipping with coupon code MAGNETS at checkout.

*You can actually order an unlimited number of magnets for $1 each with the code, but free shipping starts at $10.
👆hit the like button :-)

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
Re: 10 x Custom Photo Magnets $10 at ShutterFly
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 08:42:20 AM »
ShutterFly is offering 10 personalized photo magnets* (various sizes, mix or match) for $10 with free shipping with coupon code MAGNETS at checkout.

*You can actually order an unlimited number of magnets for $1 each with the code, but free shipping starts at $10.
These are useful to be used for bumper magnets. Which geshmake guy is not willing to splurge $10 to be able to put on his car such great lines like: "Oorah bumper stickers are NOT ALLOWED on this car," or "This car drives on Torah," or any other me'od festeh ainfall.

Offline boro boy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 45
    • View Profile
Re: 10 x Custom Photo Magnets $10 at ShutterFly
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 09:38:07 AM »
These are useful to be used for bumper magnets. Which geshmake guy is not willing to splurge $10 to be able to put on his car such great lines like: "Oorah bumper stickers are NOT ALLOWED on this car," or "This car drives on Torah," or any other me'od festeh ainfall.
never used this, was thinking of putting my kids on and send to parents/grandparents,
trying to imagine how many bumper stickers you have on your car!  :)
👆hit the like button :-)