Topic Wiki

Certificates may be redeemed at any Hilton category, including the most prestigious properties such as The Waldorf Jerusalem and The Waldorf Maldives, provided that "Standard Room Reward" availability is present. It should be noted that securing standard room availability at high-category properties, particularly during peak periods, may be quite challenging or even impossible.

To obtain a certificate, the certificate holder typically initiates the process by calling to make a reservation under their name. Subsequently, the certificate buyer is added as a second check-in guest. However, it is important to note that this approach is generally not favored by hotels. As such, it is advisable to approach the process with tact to ensure a smooth experience.
« Last edited by Troynewman on April 11, 2023, 03:23:37 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

Buy/Sell Hilton Free night Certificates

(1/1191) > >>

Super Speed:
I have 2 available, PM with offers.

Marco Polo:

--- Quote from: Super Speed on August 21, 2013, 03:40:21 PM ---I have 2 available, PM with offers.

--- End quote ---
Per forums rules here, a price must be posted.

Super Speed:

--- Quote from: Marco Polo on August 21, 2013, 03:41:13 PM ---Per forums rules here, a price must be posted.

--- End quote ---
Sorry, just I don't know the going rate so I figured I'll wait for the offers to come in and the highest one gets it.

Marco Polo:

--- Quote from: Super Speed on August 21, 2013, 04:32:06 PM ---Sorry, just I don't know the going rate so I figured I'll wait for the offers to come in and the highest one gets it.

--- End quote ---
Not a problem at all. Was just mentioning it.

Super Speed:
Ok to comply with forum rules I'm setting an asking price of $300 each OBO. Don't hesitate to PM with much lower offers as I don't even know what the going rate is. The person who offers the most, wins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version