Topic Wiki

Certificates may be redeemed at any Hilton category, including the most prestigious properties such as The Waldorf Jerusalem and The Waldorf Maldives, provided that "Standard Room Reward" availability is present. It should be noted that securing standard room availability at high-category properties, particularly during peak periods, may be quite challenging or even impossible.

To obtain a certificate, the certificate holder typically initiates the process by calling to make a reservation under their name. Subsequently, the certificate buyer is added as a second check-in guest. However, it is important to note that this approach is generally not favored by hotels. As such, it is advisable to approach the process with tact to ensure a smooth experience.
« Last edited by Troynewman on April 11, 2023, 03:23:37 PM »

Author Topic: Buy/Sell Hilton Free night Certificates  (Read 809383 times)

Offline beastmaster420

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Free night Hilton Certificates
« Reply #3280 on: September 23, 2021, 09:36:29 PM »
Buying one hh fnc @270

I still have one, please PM me.
Yes, my account is semi-new. No, I'm not a scammer.
Feel free to ask for references where other members vouched for me.

Offline crutimmy

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: September 25, 2021, 03:20:20 PM »
Selling up to two Free night Certs from diamond account (wife and myself)

1 from each account with 12/31/21 and 1/03/22 expiration.

Asking $275 - $255  each

Bump - Updated Price to $255 each

Offline beastmaster420

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: September 25, 2021, 03:41:58 PM »
Just a quick warning for the safety of the community. I booked 3 nights for Maldives for @Shmoo472 and they have since disappeared without making payments even though cancellation deadline is within hours. I cancelled the reservation after failing to get a response for 46 hours, right before cancellation deadline hits.

They used the phone number 917-687-9056 on WhatsApp for communication. Please watch out.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:50:49 PM by beastmaster420 »

Offline vvchen99

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: September 27, 2021, 09:47:34 PM »
Selling 3 HH free night certs for $250 each obo. Exp. 1/3/22, diamond account. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

Offline HoKo

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: September 28, 2021, 10:29:57 AM »
Just a quick warning for the safety of the community. I booked 3 nights for Maldives for @Shmoo472 and they have since disappeared without making payments even though cancellation deadline is within hours. I cancelled the reservation after failing to get a response for 46 hours, right before cancellation deadline hits.

They used the phone number 917-687-9056 on WhatsApp for communication. Please watch out.

Thanks for the heads up. Did you have to eat any sort of penalty?

Perhaps it would make sense for there to be either 1) a Wiki in each for-sale thread where the community can document known deadbeats/thieves or 2) a dedicated thread that acts as a master list of all known deadbeats/thieves. I'd probably lean towards the 2nd option because for example you don't want someone being blacklisted in the Hyatt thread but folks in the Hilton thread are unaware of the person's history. Thoughts?

Offline nebhar97

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3285 on: September 28, 2021, 01:39:00 PM »

Perhaps it would make sense for there to be either 1) a Wiki in each for-sale thread where the community can document known deadbeats/thieves or 2) a dedicated thread that acts as a master list of all known deadbeats/thieves. I'd probably lean towards the 2nd option because for example you don't want someone being blacklisted in the Hyatt thread but folks in the Hilton thread are unaware of the person's history. Thoughts?
I wish there were a page where we could provide/receive references for successful transactions. I think it would help to identify trustworthy members.

Offline beastmaster420

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: September 28, 2021, 01:43:17 PM »
Thanks. I did not. I was aware of the possibility of them ditching me so made sure to set an alarm of the deadline.

Personally I think the 2nd option is a good idea, but I'm very new to DDF (I've been more active on other forums and blogs) so I'll humbly wait to hear what veterans think.

Offline HoKo

• View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: September 28, 2021, 05:53:09 PM »
I wish there were a page where we could provide/receive references for successful transactions. I think it would help to identify trustworthy members.

Personally I think the 2nd option is a good idea, but I'm very new to DDF (I've been more active on other forums and blogs) so I'll humbly wait to hear what veterans think.

I just posted the following in the "PSA: Trading With New Members!" thread found here: https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=102780.msg2499869#msg2499869

What are people’s thoughts regarding two new dedicated threads that would live in the "Goods For Sale/Trade" sub-forum:

Thread 1: All positive for-sale interactions
Thread 2: Serious negative for-sale interactions

The basic idea is to create a more centralized/organized place that users can easily search when they are evaluating whether or not to do business with another DDF member.

Anticipated FAQ:

Q: Why do we need this / Why is this an improvement over how things currently work?
A: Currently people only report positive/negative interactions in the specific for-sale thread where the interaction took place. That isn’t a great way to do things because 1) it makes it harder to do research on someone you’re considering doing business with 2) if for example someone has multiple positive sales in the Hyatt thread, but no experience doing business in the Hilton thread, that person is still probably relatively safe…and the converse is true if that person had negative DP’s in one thread but not the other

Q: What should qualify as a negative DP?
A: I think we should lean towards giving people the benefit of the doubt. For example, if someone is just a bit slow to respond that shouldn’t qualify. Perhaps we could brainstorm a list of things that could qualify. For example:
-Theft (i.e. agreeing to buy/sell something and then not paying for/delivering the service/product)
-Gross incompetence that cannot be easily fixed: For example, if you’re selling a hotel certificate and the seller makes the reservation for the wrong location/dates and fixing it requires payment of a penalty to the hotel/airline/etc.
-Extremely Poor Communication: I.E. Agreeing to buy/sell something and then disappearing for weeks with zero communication

Q: What about extenuating circumstances?
A: Lets say something crazy happens - Maybe you get into a car crash the day after you agree to do business with someone…well first of all these situations should be very rare, but should they occur maybe we have some sort of appeals process to a moderator where you provide some proof of the extenuating circumstances and the mod decides whether or not to over-rule/remove the negative reference you received. (I know this creates more work for the mods...but hopefully it's rare enough that it's not too much of an issue).

Offline JorgeTW

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: September 29, 2021, 02:32:47 AM »
One night for sale from a Hilton Diamond account, seeking $275. DM me/Reply if interested

Thanks!

Bump, still available!

Offline southwestern653

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Elite, Air Canada Aeroplan 50K, Hilton Honors Diamond, MGM Rewards Platinum, Hyatt Explorist
« Reply #3289 on: September 29, 2021, 08:56:15 AM »

Makes a lot of sense - it's much more difficult to track deadbeats because they can use aliases / create new accounts, etc.  It's easier to identify/highlight positive activity.

Offline pnovick

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: September 29, 2021, 09:11:11 PM »
im looking to stay in the waldorf Jerusalem next week from Sunday thru Wednesday next week anyone can help me. I do not know if these free nights work there anymore but if yes wiling to 750 for the 3 night obo

Offline beastmaster420

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: September 29, 2021, 09:24:16 PM »
im looking to stay in the waldorf Jerusalem next week from Sunday thru Wednesday next week anyone can help me. I do not know if these free nights work there anymore but if yes wiling to 750 for the 3 night obo
They do. I just booked a night over there (but later canceled due to buyer’s concern of my new account :/). Please send me a message. I have 3 nights I can book for you.

Offline coffeebean

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: September 30, 2021, 05:50:52 AM »
Looking for 2 Free nights paying $250 obo

Offline pnovick

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: October 01, 2021, 12:13:13 PM »
looking to buy 3 nights for next week. willing to pay 750 obo

Offline Adi0189

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: October 02, 2021, 11:00:27 PM »
Anyone selling a free night certificate? Need for tomorrow night- let me know ASAP!

Offline beastmaster420

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: October 03, 2021, 03:22:33 AM »
looking to buy 3 nights for next week. willing to pay 750 obo
Booked 3 nights for @pnovick , smooth transaction.

Offline beastmaster420

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Free night Hilton Certificates
« Reply #3296 on: October 03, 2021, 03:59:54 AM »
Anyone selling a free night certificate? Need for tomorrow night- let me know ASAP!

Booked a last-minute free night for @Adi0189 , also smooth transaction.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 05:17:49 AM by beastmaster420 »

Offline Pesach

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: October 03, 2021, 10:41:47 AM »
looking for 3 weekend nights please pm 750

Offline letav_aved

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: October 03, 2021, 10:42:33 AM »
Need two, separate  accounts ok, $250

Offline vvchen99

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: October 03, 2021, 04:07:16 PM »
Selling 3 HH free night certs for $250 each obo. Exp. 1/3/22, diamond account. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

3 HH certs still available (in two separate accounts, both diamond). PM if interested.