Author Topic: Amazon coupons stackable with subscribe n save.  (Read 711 times)

Offline YG

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Amazon coupons stackable with subscribe n save.
« on: August 27, 2013, 02:43:45 PM »
A few things I found with coupons that work out quite worthwhile I think when combined with subscribe n save 20% discount.

Kleenex 8 boxes (120 tissues per box) 1.50 coupon. Sacked with SnS 20% I paid 8.04 plus tax.
(And these tissues seem to have gotten even better lately. Since my last delivery they seem to have improved the product and made them thicker and softer).

Earths best 4 oz jars organic sweet potato (possibly other varieties also), box of 12, 10% coupon with 20% SnS I paid 11.64. - for 12 jars 4 oz each!! No tax shipped to Brooklyn.

Dr Collins Perio toothbrushes. MUST try these.  So superior to anything else I've tried it's literally in a league of its own.  So soft you can barely feel them, but bristles are so fine they leave your teeth literally squeaking. RRP 3.99. 10% coupon plus SnS 20% I paid 2.74 plus tax.

NOTE!!
If you clip coupons and subscribe before you have 5 active subscriptions for the month, you may lose the coupon discounts when you reach 5 subscriptions and the system recalculates the prices. I did.

I then ADDED each subscription again with the coupon ON TOP OF THE ORIGINAL ONES so the account already had 5 active subscriptions and the coupons and SnS 20% discounts were applied simultaneously, and THEN cancelled the original subscriptions without the coupons, so I was just left with the ones I wanted with  coupons stacked with SnS 20%.

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon coupons stackable with subscribe n save.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 05:00:58 PM »
Kleenex 8 boxes (120 tissues per box) 1.50 coupon. Sacked with SnS 20% I paid 8.04 plus tax.
(And these tissues seem to have gotten even better lately. Since my last delivery they seem to have improved the product and made them thicker and softer).
I've ordered those a number of times.  They're thick because they're 3-ply.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD