Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

According to Dan: The nights post within a week of spending, regardless of statement close.
They expire 12-13 months from posting and can typically be extended by 1 more month by emailing Hyatt.

Best offer out there for now: (Thanks DoGo!)
Go to Hyatt.com make a reservation, click book, and before cc page you will see offer for card with the 2 free nights PLUS $50 statement credit. Looks something like this

Anniversary nights appear in account before annual fee posts.
« Last edited by jj1000 on March 14, 2018, 12:46:36 PM »

Author Topic: Chase Hyatt Visa Master Thread  (Read 446722 times)

Offline metsguy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Hyatt Visa Master Thread
« Reply #2300 on: October 26, 2021, 03:04:31 PM »
Any data points on how longer after a stay the double elite nights take to post? From the recent sign up offer.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #2301 on: October 26, 2021, 03:58:21 PM »
If I spent $2,000 6 months ago and another $3,000 this month will that qualify for an additional 2 nights?
Of course!
ETA: I wonder if calendar or anniversary matter.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline ME17

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: March 08, 2022, 04:35:55 PM »
I need some advice- my husband is globalist and back in January we booked two rooms for 2 nights (4 nights total) one was under my discoverist account free night, one was his account award night and 2 nights using his points. After we checked out- something went wrong and somehow the booking of the 2 point nights were switched to paid stays and I was charged. We've tried speaking with numerous pple at the hotel and they said they cannot do anything after the stay. Hyatt customer service says they don't know why it was changed but nothing they can do. They offered me points as an apology. My question at this point- do I drop it and pay the $500? Should I dispute with chase? If I dispute do I risk ruining my relationship with Chase/Hyatt? TIA

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #2303 on: March 08, 2022, 04:56:09 PM »
I need some advice- my husband is globalist and back in January we booked two rooms for 2 nights (4 nights total) one was under my discoverist account free night, one was his account award night and 2 nights using his points. After we checked out- something went wrong and somehow the booking of the 2 point nights were switched to paid stays and I was charged. We've tried speaking with numerous pple at the hotel and they said they cannot do anything after the stay. Hyatt customer service says they don't know why it was changed but nothing they can do. They offered me points as an apology. My question at this point- do I drop it and pay the $500? Should I dispute with chase? If I dispute do I risk ruining my relationship with Chase/Hyatt? TIA
Try reaching out to Hyatt they have an accounting desk. I had a issue with a bill that the hotel charged my card twice they fixed it and reimbursed it full plus extra  :)

Offline ME17

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: March 08, 2022, 06:30:17 PM »
Thank you- do you have a number?

Offline ari3

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: March 09, 2022, 12:45:41 AM »
Has chase delayed the timing on the issuance of free night certificates to the point that you can't get the FNC and cancel the card for a refund of the AF?

Offline ME17

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: March 31, 2022, 02:30:49 PM »
Try reaching out to Hyatt they have an accounting desk. I had a issue with a bill that the hotel charged my card twice they fixed it and reimbursed it full plus extra  :)
I called (more than once) and was told the location we stayed at is a franchise and does their own accounting so they can't help. When I have left messages at the hotel number they provide and get no response- is there a risk in disputing the charge? Should I just live with it?

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #2307 on: March 31, 2022, 04:41:01 PM »
I called (more than once) and was told the location we stayed at is a franchise and does their own accounting so they can't help. When I have left messages at the hotel number they provide and get no response- is there a risk in disputing the charge? Should I just live with it?
If you are happy with the points they gave you then leave it alone.

You can try leaving a detailed Google review and if you can back up your story you can definitely try disputing

Also if he is a globalist with access to a concierge try having them reach out to the hotel on your behalf

Offline cgr

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: May 06, 2022, 10:22:52 AM »
Is the consumer card annual free category 1-4 night awarded in the first year of card opening as well? Or only after the card has been open for a year?
This is for a card that was opened in March 2022 (as the exact terms of award changes every few months).

Offline aedo

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: May 06, 2022, 04:16:36 PM »
Is the consumer card annual free category 1-4 night awarded in the first year of card opening as well? Or only after the card has been open for a year?
This is for a card that was opened in March 2022 (as the exact terms of award changes every few months).

One award night every renewal year. A Category 1-4 award night is credited to your account within 10 weeks after your cardmember anniversary year. "Anniversary" is the date that is twelve months after your account open date, and the same date each twelve months thereafter.

Offline cgr

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: May 06, 2022, 04:18:51 PM »
One award night every renewal year. A Category 1-4 award night is credited to your account within 10 weeks after your cardmember anniversary year. "Anniversary" is the date that is twelve months after your account open date, and the same date each twelve months thereafter.
Thanks!

Offline ME17

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: May 08, 2022, 11:31:31 AM »
If you are happy with the points they gave you then leave it alone.

You can try leaving a detailed Google review and if you can back up your story you can definitely try disputing

Also if he is a globalist with access to a concierge try having them reach out to the hotel on your behalf
Thank you- after trying and getting no where we just left it

Offline Shaya E

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: June 22, 2023, 03:25:10 PM »
@Dan @jj1000 I'd like to apply for the WoH card and figured I would use your link but I can't seem to find a working one.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2313 on: June 22, 2023, 03:40:46 PM »
@Dan @jj1000 I'd like to apply for the WoH card and figured I would use your link but I can't seem to find a working one.
Consumer or business?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Shaya E

• View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: June 22, 2023, 03:46:32 PM »

Offline Shaya E

• View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: June 22, 2023, 05:33:24 PM »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2316 on: June 22, 2023, 05:36:52 PM »
Don't have one currently, but thanks.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline R.A.T.

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: June 22, 2023, 06:37:17 PM »
Has chase delayed the timing on the issuance of free night certificates to the point that you can't get the FNC and cancel the card for a refund of the AF?
Yes

Offline kitt98

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Explorist
« Reply #2318 on: July 03, 2023, 11:29:46 AM »
When does the Hyatt 15k spend free night cert milestone award post to my account … when I hit the spend or upon the next statement closing? I hit the spend a few days ago and nothing in my account yet.  Statement closes in 20 days but I’d like to us the award now.  Any chance of calling to get the award posted early?

Offline kitt98

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Explorist
« Reply #2319 on: July 03, 2023, 11:39:18 AM »
Has anyone had success with Hyatt converting unused/recently expired club access passes to 3,000 points?  Someone posted on a travel forum they had theirs converted but I called last month and they denied request.  I had 4 club passes expire a few months ago while I was a globalist (explorist now as I didn’t travel much last year) and hoping to get points for them.  Any tips on who to call to make this happen?