Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

According to Dan: The nights post within a week of spending, regardless of statement close.
They expire 12-13 months from posting and can typically be extended by 1 more month by emailing Hyatt.

Best offer out there for now: (Thanks DoGo!)
Go to Hyatt.com make a reservation, click book, and before cc page you will see offer for card with the 2 free nights PLUS $50 statement credit. Looks something like this

Anniversary nights appear in account before annual fee posts.
« Last edited by jj1000 on March 14, 2018, 12:46:36 PM »

Author Topic: Chase Hyatt Visa Master Thread  (Read 446898 times)

Offline SPGCont

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Fairmont Platinum (Life), Alaska Air MVP, Delta Silver, AA, United
Re: Chase Hyatt Visa To Be Released Within 1-2 Months!
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »
I just matched the priority club platinum to hyatt daimond 60 day trial. I got a confirmation email from Hyatt saying they enrolled my account in the trial but when I log into my account it just shows status "gold member". Anyone have any experience with the 60 day trial? Should it be showing "Diamond" status? I really want to match from Hyatt to Starwoods.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2011, 01:01:54 PM »
I just matched the priority club platinum to hyatt daimond 60 day trial. I got a confirmation email from Hyatt saying they enrolled my account in the trial but when I log into my account it just shows status "gold member". Anyone have any experience with the 60 day trial? Should it be showing "Diamond" status? I really want to match from Hyatt to Starwoods.

Should say diamond.  Give it a day.
Congrats!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yare

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2011, 01:31:43 PM »

you know that spg only does challenges now, not matches?  and they do not give you the status for the challenge... only upon completion.

Offline SPGCont

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Fairmont Platinum (Life), Alaska Air MVP, Delta Silver, AA, United
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2011, 01:53:28 PM »
since when? I saw someone posted that they got starwoods to match to platinum.
 what kind of challenge?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2011, 02:00:56 PM »
since when? I saw someone posted that they got starwoods to match to platinum.
 what kind of challenge?
http://www.dansdeals.com/forums/index.php?topic=6546
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline fdg9

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2011, 02:07:45 PM »
I tried calling Priority Club for a status match and they asked me to send them a confirmation. Any way around this? I want to get to Diamond in Hyatt so I can get the Suite deal...

Offline kayef

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:45 PM »
I sent hyatt a copy of my platinum priority club card and a screen shot of my account page showing platinum status(courtesy of ctc promo)last night and ten minutes later got a reply that they're giving me diamond status which showed up on my account today!!
Now on to three browser for hyatt, sapphire, and united, post experian freeze!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:45:05 PM by Dan »

Online myb821

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2011, 08:52:43 PM »
What's the ctc promo?

Offline kayef

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »
What's the ctc promo?
crack the case. It was over at the end of may. And I think it was targeted. You might want to sign up for priority club if you haven't yet just in case they run this promo again. It was very lucrative.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2011, 11:03:24 PM »
crack the case. It was over at the end of may. And I think it was targeted. You might want to sign up for priority club if you haven't yet just in case they run this promo again. It was very lucrative.

Care to elaborate please?
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Online elikay

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2011, 11:11:51 PM »
Isn't that the one which was being discussed once before, where you had to guess riddles for different hotels?

Offline Devorah

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2011, 11:22:36 PM »
I sent hyatt a copy of my platinum priority club card and a screen shot of my account page showing platinum status(courtesy of ctc promo)last night and ten minutes later got a reply that they're giving me diamond status which showed up on my account today!!
Now on to three browser for hyatt, sapphire, and united, post experian freeze!

They gave you status for a year, not a trial?

Offline kayef

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:03 AM »

They gave you status for a year, not a trial?
no such luck only a trial. but if i would meet the challenge (not happening) then i would actually get the status until feb. 2013

Offline kayef

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2011, 06:29:20 AM »
Isn't that the one which was being discussed once before, where you had to guess riddles for different hotels?
no that was s/t else
Care to elaborate please?
sorry. i had to complete a survey, open the priority club cc, stay at 2 brands, stay 2 saturdays and or 10 stays. i did all except 10 stays(you're allowed 4 out of 5) and walked away with 170,000 points! Everyones "cases" were different though.

Offline kivabb

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2011, 11:19:17 AM »
Booked award tickets for my wife and myself to Kauai and was hoping to get approved for Chase Hyatt on my trifecta and stay at Grand Hyatt. I got the sapphire, United, but wasn't able to budge the Hyatt one after several attempts. This is with credit freeze since my Experian is done for next 6 months.

Freaking out because I just checked how much a few nights are at Grand Hyatt w/o 2 free nights.

Question is, if I can't manage to pull off Chase Hyatt with my wife (she was just approved for Sappire and united last month and has no clue about this trip), any my father (or mother)gets approved for this card (same last name of course), is it a no brainer to make reservation under his (or her) name and me check in? Would I have to add myself as guest on reservation after reservation is made? How would you handle it?

Thanks

Online myb821

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »
Booked award tickets for my wife and myself to Kauai and was hoping to get approved for Chase Hyatt on my trifecta and stay at Grand Hyatt. I got the sapphire, United, but wasn't able to budge the Hyatt one after several attempts. This is with credit freeze since my Experian is done for next 6 months.

Freaking out because I just checked how much a few nights are at Grand Hyatt w/o 2 free nights.

Question is, if I can't manage to pull off Chase Hyatt with my wife (she was just approved for Sappire and united last month and has no clue about this trip), any my father (or mother)gets approved for this card (same last name of course), is it a no brainer to make reservation under his (or her) name and me check in? Would I have to add myself as guest on reservation after reservation is made? How would you handle it?

Thanks
did u try offering to cancel one of ur other cards to get it approved

Offline LAXtraveler

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AAdvantage, DL Skymiles, SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis Preferred, National Executive, Hertz #1 Club Gold
« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2011, 11:32:25 AM »

Thanks

Check out my post from yesterday... $239/$249 per night if travelling August and beyond. http://www.dansdeals.com/forums/index.php?topic=8202.0

Offline kivabb

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2011, 11:34:44 AM »
did u try offering to cancel one of ur other cards to get it approved

I tried everything. Credit freeze benifited me in sense that less credit pulls but it seems they eyeball the report much more because they all of a sudden were being nitty gritty on things they never picked on.

Offline kivabb

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »
Check out my post from yesterday... $239/$249 per night if travelling August and beyond. http://www.dansdeals.com/forums/index.php?topic=8202.0

Thanks for trying but my trip is January 15

Online myb821

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2011, 11:36:52 AM »
I tried everything. Credit freeze benifited me in sense that less credit pulls but it seems they eyeball the report much more because they all of a sudden were being nitty gritty on things they never picked on.
well u know sapphire transfers to hyatt so u can use thos points to book hotel nights