Author Topic: Amazon  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Vrems

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Amazon
« on: July 12, 2008, 11:20:09 PM »
This is probably a stupid question but i wanna ask anyways cause i would like to know. if i buy an ipod from amazon, and want to return it for any reason afterwards, would i have any problems. and if i use my SPG what would be the outcome.(im new to SPG so i dont know what i can and cannot do with it)

Offline Na Nach

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Flying Blue Silver, Avis Presidents, Hertz #1 Gold, National Executive, BMI Silver
Re: Amazon
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 12:06:28 AM »
If you use your Amex card, Amex has a 90 day purchase protection, meaning if you buy an item don't want the item and the store won't take it back they will give you a refund. I never used it so I can't tell you much details. But anyway i think that amazon will take it back and give you a refund.

Offline Vrems

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »
If you use your Amex card, Amex has a 90 day purchase protection, meaning if you buy an item don't want the item and the store won't take it back they will give you a refund. I never used it so I can't tell you much details. But anyway i think that amazon will take it back and give you a refund.
thanx

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 12:03:57 PM »
You have 30 days to return to amazon, after that you can return items up to $300 using AMEX/SPG for 90 days from the purchase date.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Vrems

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »
You have 30 days to return to amazon, after that you can return items up to $300 using AMEX/SPG for 90 days from the purchase date.
thanx dan

Offline E

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »
just a little more detail if you decide to send it back to amex , from my experience you'll have to answer a few questions about the product and then they'll send you a return label and you have to pay for shipping back to amex, at least that's what happened in my case (a woot return)