Author Topic: FBI Sting Operation; Rabbis Arrested  (Read 169591 times)

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: FBI Sting Operation; Rabbis Arrested
« Reply #840 on: January 15, 2015, 11:34:36 PM »
you don't really call that substantive I hope. We all know that there are cases where kofin so stop just talking narishkeit. If you have something of substance to say then do so. If not just keep quiet.
So I need substance and you don't?
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #841 on: January 15, 2015, 11:36:14 PM »
So I need substance and you don't?
get a life. If you just talk stupidity that is how you will be answered. If you what a real reply then say something real for people to reply to.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 16, 2015, 12:04:41 AM »
get a life. If you just talk stupidity that is how you will be answered. If you what a real reply then say something real for people to reply to.
OK I'll start an all out discussion about it

Besides for the halacha that everyone knows of kofin lo ad sheomer rotzeh ani there is also a halacha called get meusa which is a forced get.
Just because a woman decides she wants a get does not mean she is entitled to one.
In order for a bais din to have a right to force a get it must be a bais din that the husband is bound to which used to be the city bais din which is not the case nowadays so that is the first issue with them forcing a get.
If you were to find such a case where the husband is bound by that bais din he must first come to bais din and the bais din must pasken while he is there that he is required to give a get and still he refuses and they then pasken while he is there that he can be forced

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #843 on: January 16, 2015, 12:27:56 AM »
Finally.....
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline dans fan

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 16, 2015, 01:25:35 AM »
there are two separate sugyas.
 one is the din of a get needs to be medaas habaal and therefore a get meuseh (forced ) is pasul, but there are some cases where b'd may force and because its halachacly mutar its considered as if he did it willingly. now cases where its mutar is almost impossible to know with certainty being that you will find casses like bi-polar husband or a wife that fears that the husband may kill her and still b'd cannot force a get and if they do its nullified,  on the other hand cases where the husband is out if town to often you may force , point being that its not clear as to what level or type of case can be forced and evan when its excactly compared to the case that would be discussed by the rishonim, one can say that todays its different and in that time and place it was muttar, being that this is so you will find casses like when a husband is unbearably beating and publicly degrading his wife that some rishonim say you can force a get and some argue and and lehalacha it would be brought that due to the fact that its a shailah of aishes ish and mamzarus we should not rely on the rishonim that are mattir, therefore the standard approach today by all reliable poskim is to almost never coerce a get.
aside from "when" b'd may force a get there is a different sugya as to "what" is considered force, and therefore although there hasnt been too many cases where the husband was actually abducted and beaten to give a get the are hundreds of stories where husbands have been threaten and bullied into giving a get, now many of these actions were done without b'd knowledge or agreement , now since certain threats and bullying are considered force, there are many people who have gitten that are pasul.
as per the discussion to what happened during the sting according to the report no husband was ever present, the halacha is b'd needs to be mekabel aidus in front of the baal if not its worthless, and they never did that being that they never met with the husband, they were no backround checks to validate the wife side of the story they never evan researched if there was a kedushin this shows that these guys acted without the heter of the gemara, and therefore the children would be pesulim
as fas as punishment goes that is not our responsibility there is no oinesh that a (proper) bais din would give to a person who assist in causing mamzairim, this is gods department. therefore i dont get excited that they are sentenced to imprisonment, although i am happy that this operation was shut down and hope that if there are others doing similar actions  they will now be concerned about going to jail and stop

Offline doodle

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 16, 2015, 02:48:12 AM »
information overload  :P
Salt Is Good

Offline rots5

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Custom Cakes for Every Occassion
« Reply #846 on: January 16, 2015, 07:10:01 AM »
I have no reason to.bring forth an 'argument' for u. Esp for a person who is a bad of a person as yourself.

I am not ordained to speak about this specific case but one thing I do know is that you are an extremely bad person. You have no respect for people and rabbanim. The gemara says horrible things will.happen to people like you. I'd quickly go ask mechila from rabbi walmark shlita before you regret ever typing your first letter on ddf
If you have any questions please search and then ask. PM me for detailed help.

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #847 on: January 16, 2015, 07:48:52 AM »

I'd quickly go ask mechila from rabbi walmark shlita before you regret ever typing your first letter on ddf
+1

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 16, 2015, 07:54:02 AM »
there are two separate sugyas.
 one is the din of ...l
Wall of text.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 16, 2015, 08:02:44 AM »
I have no reason to.bring forth an 'argument' for u. Esp for a person who is a bad of a person as yourself.

I am not ordained to speak about this specific case but one thing I do know is that you are an extremely bad person. You have no respect for people and rabbanim. The gemara says horrible things will.happen to people like you. I'd quickly go ask mechila from rabbi walmark shlita before you regret ever typing your first letter on ddf
So it sounds like halacha means nothing to you are you seriously telling me to ask mechila from a man who creates mamzerim yet calls himself a Rabbi???

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #850 on: January 16, 2015, 08:53:45 AM »
So it sounds like halacha means nothing to you are you seriously telling me to ask mechila from a man who creates mamzerim yet calls himself a Rabbi???
Since when did you become a Posek? And as much as there Rabbis who say what they did wasn't good there's Rabbis who praised they're work. So how dare you speak about them like that, who are you to decide who's right and to decide who deserves jail.

Offline Dr Moose

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 16, 2015, 09:25:32 AM »
Hey there! I am using DansDeals Forums.

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 16, 2015, 09:30:26 AM »
Since when did you become a Posek? And as much as there Rabbis who say what they did wasn't good there's Rabbis who praised they're work. So how dare you speak about them like that, who are you to decide who's right and to decide who deserves jail.
Which rabbis praised what they did?

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 16, 2015, 09:39:00 AM »
Which rabbis praised what they did?
Firstly not to toot my horn but im sure im much more versed than you in halachic issues like these....

Second of all I dont care what he did, its not a clear cut situation. But you clearly are talking LH about a rav you prob never met and only taking one side. You went and did exactly what happened in the past. You are falling for the Pilishtims plan. You are so integrated into american society that you cant look past the american law, and distinguish that you are a jew that abides by a different GD than the american constitution does.

You are an embarrassment to man kind and to the jewish faith.

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 16, 2015, 09:46:53 AM »

Firstly not to toot my horn but im sure im much more versed than you in halachic issues like these....
What makes you think so in not convinced

You are so integrated into american society that you cant look past the american law, and distinguish that you are a jew that abides by a different GD than the american constitution does.
Nothing I said has anything to do with American society or American law it's all about halacha

I see your from lakewood...
unfortunatly

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 16, 2015, 10:06:28 AM »
What makes you think so in not convinced

Nothing I said has anything to do with American society or American law it's all about halacha

unfortunatly

I dont have to convince you off anything. I dont care what you think. Your a lowlife has-been.

Second: american society has pinned this Rav as a terror. Its integrated into ur head... Lemme ask you a question: would you drink the milk in israel?

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 16, 2015, 10:17:01 AM »
I dont have to convince you off anything. I dont care what you think. Your a lowlife has-been.

Second: american society has pinned this Rav as a terror. Its integrated into ur head... Lemme ask you a question: would you drink the milk in israel?
If american society would praise him I would do my beat to shut him down my hatred to those who create mamzerim has absolutely nothing to do with society and it's you sick people who are so integrated into american society that every time a woman wants a get and her husband doesn't give it to her right away that you immediately accuse the husband of being the most horrible person in the world even though in most cases I have seen the wife is clearly wrong in what she does and all she needs to do is cry agunah and the world is there to help her make her husbands life as miserable as possible

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 16, 2015, 11:05:00 AM »
If american society would praise him I would do my beat to shut him down my hatred to those who create mamzerim has absolutely nothing to do with society and it's you sick people who are so integrated into american society that every time a woman wants a get and her husband doesn't give it to her right away that you immediately accuse the husband of being the most horrible person in the world even though in most cases I have seen the wife is clearly wrong in what she does and all she needs to do is cry agunah and the world is there to help her make her husbands life as miserable as possible
huh? you do realize ur contradicting yourself. american society wants him locked up just like you, and i am under the impression that the husband should not be able to demand large sums of money and hold out... dude your a bust. i have nothing more to say, shabbat shalom... or in ur case GTHB

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 16, 2015, 11:18:29 AM »

huh? you do realize ur contradicting yourself. american society wants him locked up just like you, and i am under the impression that the husband should not be able to demand large sums of money and hold out... dude your a bust. i have nothing more to say, shabbat shalom... or in ur case GTHB

Do you also believe the husband should not be able to demand being able to see his kids and hold out which is the root of most messy divorces

Offline Hirshthg

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
    • Zev Goldstein Esq. New York Traffic Ticket Lawyer
« Reply #859 on: January 21, 2015, 12:47:48 AM »
Messy.