Author Topic: Daily Fantasy Sport Leagues  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Ephcc90

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Daily Fantasy Sport Leagues
« on: October 21, 2013, 10:04:26 PM »
I would love to get the opinion of the esteemed members of DDF on this method of manufactured spend. Basically the idea is to deposit money via cc to various sites that let you play fantasy sports for $$$ then you could withdraw(you can deposit more then you use). Saw it on TS and just wonder what you''ll think?

Offline notanonymous

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Fantasy Sport Leagues
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 10:09:24 PM »
I would love to get the opinion of the esteemed members of DDF on this method of manufactured spend. Basically the idea is to deposit money via cc to various sites that let you play fantasy sports for $$$ then you could withdraw(you can deposit more then you use). Saw it on TS and just wonder what you''ll think?
Since my high school days (and it was paper and pen back then) I have not been in to fantasy leagues.  So I  don't understand how this works.  If you deposit the money, and then withdraw, won't it just be a credit on your cc?

Offline Ephcc90

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Daily Fantasy Sport Leagues
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 10:20:26 PM »
Since my high school days (and it was paper and pen back then) I have not been in to fantasy leagues.  So I  don't understand how this works.  If you deposit the money, and then withdraw, won't it just be a credit on your cc?
Apparently you can withdraw to bank account or paypal. It seems you would have to play a few games and wait a little bit to withdraw to avoid having your account closed but if you enjoy sports and can afford to have some money sit for a little bit...