Author Topic: Best Point Use to Israel via Italy  (Read 702 times)

Offline pinkscarf80

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Best Point Use to Israel via Italy
« on: October 23, 2013, 03:09:14 PM »
Hello! I love this blog!
I am reaching out to all you expert point flyers out there.
I am new to the point collecting game but have managed to accumulate some in the last few months.
My Fiance and I are planning a trip to israel via italy this spring (preferably in off peak) time.
the points I have are:
British airways: 54k
chase preferred: will have 40k
american advantage: 52k
united explorer: will have 30k (but have requested to be bumped to 50k offer via secured message)
we can also consider flying into another european city and using local airlines to get to departure city...
any help with this is greatly appreciated! thanks!

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Best Point Use to Israel via Italy
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »
Hello! I love this blog!
I am reaching out to all you expert point flyers out there.
I am new to the point collecting game but have managed to accumulate some in the last few months.
My Fiance and I are planning a trip to israel via italy this spring (preferably in off peak) time.
the points I have are:
British airways: 54k
chase preferred: will have 40k
american advantage: 52k
united explorer: will have 30k (but have requested to be bumped to 50k offer via secured message)
we can also consider flying into another european city and using local airlines to get to departure city...
any help with this is greatly appreciated! thanks!

Welcome! Before I say anything next time a quick search on the forums will lead you to a better place to post this question.
Meanwhile, if you aren't travelling until Spring I'd say work on getting some more points.   Since you already have quite a bit of United (United and Chase transfer to United) I'd work on accumulating more of those.
"Not all who wander are lost"