Author Topic: $49 adwords management, Yodle  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Hirshthg

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
    • Zev Goldstein Esq. New York Traffic Ticket Lawyer
$49 adwords management, Yodle
« on: October 27, 2013, 12:26:58 AM »
Adwords is a complex tool to update, track, learn and tinker with if you want it to work for you. There are a lot of management companies who offer to manage to run your ads and campaigns for you. While adwords is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, and protecting your spend and maximizing your reach is arguably also important in minimizing your losses in advertizing, paying a cheap large company to spend as much as you give them is a nice way to use your money in the utmost efficiency.

Most adwords management companies with charge you %20 to %33 of your total spend on google adwords. While they are not the best by a long shot I found a company who is charging me $49 a month (with the NY State and Local Tax (8.375%)    $0.63).

Yodle's original package has a %25 percent going to seo which is really going to expensive banner listings on their affiliates directories, however I was able to get them to put into the agreement that they are putting all my money into adwords alone and only taking a $49 flat fee to run the account. They only wanted a 3 month contract and after that they are on a month to month arrangement.

Are they making all kinds of mistakes with my account? Yes. However they are fixing them and giving me a full credit of all spend which was outside the guidelines of my targets. I am not however spending even a fraction of how much time I was originally spending managing my adword's account.

To be perfectly honest I think $49 a month for custom management of a adwords account is a down right give away. I am not getting any referral fee nor am I working for or affiliated with Yodle.

Offline metziah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: $49 adwords management, Yodle
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 01:18:31 AM »
Howe much do Adwords cost? I'm just starting with online business and just want to get a feel for the pricing.

Offline bubbles

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 01:21:16 AM »
Costs can vary greatly depending on the industry and the keywords you are bidding on

Offline Hirshthg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 05:13:17 PM »
Howe much do Adwords cost? I'm just starting with online business and just want to get a feel for the pricing.

All you need is a free google account and to be able to put a cc down and they will give you free estimates of what ads on different key words will cost. Doing all of that is free. If you don't authenticate your account with a cc you can still see some information which most of it will be hidden.

I will warn you that miss setting even one setting can cost you hundreds of dollars. Even if you think you figured out everything they can still jump your money in the pacific ocean and charge you for the advertizing you did. They do give you 30 days with a free counselor, however it is not easy, not quick and not cheap.

You have to figure that google is charging top dollar and the spectrum of advertizing.

Offline metziah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 06:36:47 PM »

All you need is a free google account and to be able to put a cc down and they will give you free estimates of what ads on different key words will cost. Doing all of that is free. If you don't authenticate your account with a cc you can still see some information which most of it will be hidden.

I will warn you that miss setting even one setting can cost you hundreds of dollars. Even if you think you figured out everything they can still jump your money in the pacific ocean and charge you for the advertizing you did. They do give you 30 days with a free counselor, however it is not easy, not quick and not cheap.

You have to figure that google is charging top dollar and the spectrum of advertizing.
So basically if I'm thinking about doing Adwords either do lots and lots of research or hire someone with lots of experience. But, it's definitely not for beginners to play with?

Offline meshugener

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 08:34:33 PM »
Not necessarily.
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline Hirshthg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 11:01:54 PM »
So basically if I'm thinking about doing Adwords either do lots and lots of research or hire someone with lots of experience. But, it's definitely not for beginners to play with?
I don't think I would hire anyone without any knowledge of what I am hiring them to do....

Offline Alexsei

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »
Can i get this deal by just calling them?
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline Hirshthg

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 11:24:28 PM »
Can i get this deal by just calling them?

I believe so.