Author Topic: JFK-FRA & FRA-TLV  (Read 5213 times)

Offline artcraftcrocs

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: air canada elite
Re: JFK-FRA & FRA-TLV
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
chotosi ovisi poshati
 i do this as a hobby its 1130 am i am in the office working .....i dont know what u do but my head is in more important places ......things slip my mind at work i cant be so lengthy and descriptive . looks like u got the point .

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »
chotosi ovisi poshati
 i do this as a hobby its 1130 am i am in the office working .....i dont know what u do but my head is in more important places ......things slip my mind at work i cant be so lengthy and descriptive . looks like u got the point .

then dont post, how would you like it if you read a post I made and relied on it and it was full of False or Incorrect info? you wouldnt , this isnt a Game to see how many posts can I get ASAP, its a site to HELP others out which your original posts are anything but. But are instead doing the opposite till you Clarified them

thats why I say its better NOT to post then to post what may just led others astray
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 11:53:23 AM by steve2 »

Offline artcraftcrocs

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 11:54:37 AM »
all my statement are true no lies .

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »
then dont post, how would you like it if you read a post I made and relied on it and it was full of False or Incorrect info? you wouldnt , this isnt a Game to see how many posts can I get ASAP, its a site to HELP others out which your original posts are anything but. But are instead doing the opposite till you Clarified them

thats why I say its better NOT to post then to post what may just led others astray
Take it easy there steve2.
I understood from his first post that he had other ongoing tickets and I'm sure others did as well.
It's not like everything you write is 100% clear to everyone either  ;)
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »
all my statement are true no lies .

I didnt say you Lied! Only you didnt tell the whole story. If you read that I posted I flew DL to FRA and then AZ to FCO and then LY to TLV and I was able to get DL to tag them all the way thru just by asking, youd think thats all you would have to do also. And most liekly when you would ask youd be Denied why cause I left out a small point, that I showed the DL agent my BPs for my AZ and LY flights, Ive flown where I wasnt able to get my onward BP till I was in Europe for various reasons in the past, so if aperson wasnt alos able to they would think no sweat art posted they were able to get the bags tagged simply by asking w/o having to show anything to the 1st agent

in regards to car rental at TLV again you posted misinformation maybe not on purpose but you did
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 12:14:43 PM by steve2 »

Offline chuchem

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 12:08:42 PM »
I quote:  i do this as a hobby its 1130 am i am in the office working .....i dont know what u do but my head is in more important places

So you are working, your head is at a really important place, but you still post on DD? When my head is at a really important place( in a medical state: were I cant even post something without making mistakes) I would not be on DD?!

:-) :-)

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 12:13:54 PM »
Take it easy there steve2.
I understood from his first post that he had other ongoing tickets and I'm sure others did as well.
It's not like everything you write is 100% clear to everyone either  ;)

But I try to get it all down pat to prevent from possibly leading others astray, and its not only on this thread but the other 1 with car rentals @ TLV as well. I too understood he had ongoing tkts but it seemed from his post theres no need to show anything to any agnet only to ask them to tag them and Bingo its done, do U really believe that will be the case, I do believe that someone who hasnt flown alot probably would have taken arts post at face value and simply either themselves or told others no problem 'all you to do is ask and they will tag it to wherever'.

this person has to be careful with what they post as theres a good chance people will take it at face value and rely on it as its posted

Offline artcraftcrocs

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »
flexible job i have the oppurtunity to glance at this forum . but the forum is defintily not where my parnasa is coming from.
everyone relax .
what the fuss about .

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 12:17:18 PM »
But I try to get it all down pat to prevent from possibly leading others astray, and its not only on this thread but the other 1 with car rentals @ TLV as well. I too understood he had ongoing tkts but it seemed from his post theres no need to show anything to any agnet only to ask them to tag them and Bingo its done, do U really believe that will be the case, I do believe that someone who hasnt flown alot probably would have taken arts post at face value and simply either themselves or told others no problem 'all you to do is ask and they will tag it to wherever'.

this person has to be careful with what they post as theres a good chance people will take it at face value and rely on it as its posted

I disagree, I think it's common sense (and I know from experience) that without ongoing itineraries no agent will ever check baggage forward even for a fee.
While with ongoing tickets there is much more leeway, so getting free bags are just a matter of how well you talk and/or how nice he agent is.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline artcraftcrocs

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 12:24:54 PM »
correct correct........makes sense too me, most people should understand.

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 12:54:30 PM »
I disagree, I think it's common sense (and I know from experience) that without ongoing itineraries no agent will ever check baggage forward even for a fee.
While with ongoing tickets there is much more leeway, so getting free bags are just a matter of how well you talk and/or how nice he agent is.

do you want me to PM you 4 tel #s of people who asked me just about this in the past weeks. 1 of them couldnt believe that they were being charged by NK for his carry-on and made a scene at the counter that he was gonna sue them and that they cant get away with doing that

what about that thread where the guys wife and kids couldnt land due to the weather at JFK? and wanted a Refund (and he didnt say just for the Return portion). There are many people still out there who really have no idea what the story is and will take what they read at face value

I think ingy on his site did the same (maybe not) but he posted he paid $70.20 for a TVC_ORD-DEN-SFO flight and he earned 6600 eqms. I dont see how its more like 4700 and I assume he used either a VDB or eCert that was sent to  lower the amount out of pocket and I feel he should post that if that was the case, like I did with my SYD tkt I said it was $836 but cost me $336 out of pocket, Id Never post my tkt was $336 least people read it and they spend time trying to get that fare themselves. But I did only pay $336 but w/o that extra info that I used a $500 VDB people Im sure would be doing everything to dup that fare

thats all I was asking art to do, provide all the facts that led to whatever happening happening, I dont think thats too much. If he doesnt have the time then I feel its better not to post then to possibly lead someone astray and to come back and post later on when he has the time to do it
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 01:18:12 PM by steve2 »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »
Not a rayeh
Anyone who flies NK (Spirit) obviously lacks common sense and deserves what's coming to them.  ;D

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 01:24:36 PM »
Not a rayeh
Anyone who flies NK (Spirit) obviously lacks common sense and deserves what's coming to them.  ;D

very true but hey they jumped when they saw the fare was so cheap not realizing like You or Me that NK will charge them for anything other then sitting in the seat.

Dont have enough fingers to count the people I know who purchased the $9 fare and took the family for a trip they wouldnt have been able to afford only to miss the return flight and then be forced to purchase return tkts for over $300 each person. those who blew it on the Outbound flight and had reses they were able to still CX simply went home.