Author Topic: If your a member of Priority Club check your Email!  (Read 7823 times)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
Re: If your a member of Priority Club check your Email!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 11:16:59 PM »
not sure I think most programs will charge you but not give you the stay/night credit., I think SPG will give you the pts you would have earned due to the rate, meaning no pts for a Plat gift that you would have gotten\, but since you didnt sleep there no Stay/Night credit.

well unfortunately for me theres a flight coming in an hour late with 23 people on it connecting to my flight but we wont be waiting for them, and thusly there will be 10 emptys on the flight. Its not a UA flight thas delayed so what do they care as they arent responsible to those who will miss the flight and this way they dont need any Vols

It seems that the T&C of the crack the case promo allow for you to get credit for any stay booked anyhow so long as you dont pay with points. The T&C read,

NIGHTS

Bonus points will be awarded after staying X qualifying nights between 23/8/2010 and 31/5/2011 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® locations worldwide. All rooms purchased by the member will count toward the promotion, except rooms purchased by redeeming points. If a member purchases multiple rooms per night, then all rooms will count toward the promotion. Retroactive points will be awarded for stays that occurred after 23/8/2010 but prior to registration. For full Priority Club Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions, visit priorityclub.com or contact your local service centre. Mileage earners will earn points. Please allow up to 10 business days for points to post.

As someone on another site put it well, "It would appear that the definition of 'qualifying nights' is different for purposes of the promotion than for the purposes of priority club earning." The guy had a stay using priceline and go credit for it under the promo and the stay posted in his "PC account" as a nonqualifying like it should.

The "sweet dilemma" promo, however, seems to require real qualifying nights.

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »
It seems that the T&C of the crack the case promo allow for you to get credit for any stay booked anyhow so long as you dont pay with points. The T&C read,

As someone on another site put it well, "It would appear that the definition of 'qualifying nights' is different for purposes of the promotion than for the purposes of priority club earning." The guy had a stay using priceline and go credit for it under the promo and the stay posted in his "PC account" as a nonqualifying like it should.

The "sweet dilemma" promo, however, seems to require real qualifying nights.

INTERESTING  especially with Candlewood and Staybridge which gives only 5 pts per $1, just checked my acct and my 1st stay posted from last Thurs that gave me a 5000 & 1500 pts Bonuses so that was worth going the reg for. My stay last Sat night yield 2x on pts part of a promo that ended 8/31, but with now needing just 5 more to open the last lock for the bonus pts and with the get a Free night promo its probably worth booking the others with a Qualifying Rate for the Stay Credit

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 12:35:23 AM »
Based on the T&C above, 2 rooms in the same hotel on the same night would clearly count as 2 nights for the CTC promo. Does anyone know if 2 rooms in the same hotel count as 2 nights for the sweet dilemma as well?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 03:13:45 PM »
I just got via snail mail:
-Open PC Visa (30K points)
-Take Survey (2K points)
-Stay 13 nights (1.7K points)
-Stay at 4 brands (2.2K points)
-Stay 2 Saturdays (1.7K points)

Complete 4 and get an additional 66K, complete 5 and earn "up to 103,600"
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 03:16:07 PM »
I just got via snail mail:
-Open PC Visa (30K points)
-Take Survey (2K points)
-Stay 13 nights (1.7K points)
-Stay at 4 brands (2.2K points)
-Stay 2 Saturdays (1.7K points)

Complete 4 and get an additional 66K, complete 5 and earn "up to 103,600"

Not bad. Are you gonna go for it and stack it with sweet dilemma? I love how they offered you 2k for the stupid survey while i only got 500 points

Offline E

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 11:03:28 AM »
finally I got mine via snail mail

-Open PC Visa (60K points)
-Take Survey (500 points)
-Stay 48 nights (7.2K points)
-Stay at 25 Properties (11.7K points)
-Stay 3 Saturdays (1.7K points)

Complete 4 and get an additional 141K, complete 5 and earn "up to 222,100"

Offline Shlomi

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 08:38:27 PM »
What is snail mail?
And why am I not getting anything from them?

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 08:41:46 PM »
What is snail mail?
And why am I not getting anything from them?

USPS = The US Mail (post office)

the address on yur acct is listed where? sometimes things are for the US based memebers others times for European etc etc. Plus it was sent to everyone even in the region that it was meant for = It was targeted but some were able to get in but with what PC wants from them it was better not receiveing anything

Offline Shlomi

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 03:53:37 PM »
Thanks for the explanation!
Now I understand, since my acc is listed in HK I guess its not for me...

Thanks!