Author Topic: Jokes Master Thread  (Read 715117 times)

Offline sguitarist18

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Jokes Master Thread
« Reply #2740 on: July 13, 2021, 04:32:31 PM »
Good name for a bar open motzei shabbos - "The Drunken Luz-Bone."

Offline Yonah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: July 13, 2021, 05:02:59 PM »
Yankel buys the house next door to John, and John is upset that his new neighbor is a Jew. For weeks he tries doing things to intimidate Yankel - hiding his mail, having his dog poop on Yankel's lawn, etc. - but no luck, Yankel isn't budging. Finally John gets an idea. He takes a Joint, smokes half of it on Yankel's patio, and then leaves it on Yankel's patio table. He then calls the cops with an anonymous tip about his neighbor smoking Marijuana.

The police show up, smell the smoke, find the joint, and want to arrest Yankel. Rather than deny the whole thing, Yankel hatches a plan of his own:

"Listen officer", he says to the cop, " you could arrest me for smoking, but is it really worth it to waste the city's time and money prosecuting me for this? How about we make a deal - if I give you my dealers' name, will you let me free?" The cop thinks about it for a minute and agrees - "So who is your dealer?" he asks Yankel.

To which Yankel replies - "John, my next door neighbor"

Offline Yonah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: July 13, 2021, 05:12:02 PM »
A wealthy secular Jew passes away and leaves his large fortune to his only son. Having not been successful in trying to solicit a donation from the man himself, a local Rosh Yeshiva decides he will see if he can convince his son to donate to the Yeshiva. Using connections, he manages to get a meeting with the son. He arrives at the son's mansion, and is led into the library, where he is waiting for the son. Over the fireplace is a large oil painting of the father.

As the son walks in he sees the Rosh Yeshiva starting intently at the painting. "Hello Rabbi." he says, startling the Rov. "I'm so sorry," says the Rov, "I didn't hear you come in, I was busy being inspired by this painting. This man he looks - so intelligent, so industrious, so eager, it is simply motivational just looking at him. You know, I was originally coming here to ask for a donation, but this painting is so inspiring, I simply want to ask you if I could have it for the library at our Yeshiva, because I know it would inspire countless numbers of our students to strive higher."

"Of course," said the son, " please take it, it's yours, I would be so honored if you hung it in your library!"

"Thank you", replied the Rosh Yeshiva, " that's wondeful, now If only we had someone who could donate a library"

Offline Moshe123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #2743 on: July 14, 2021, 12:10:51 PM »
A wealthy secular Jew passes away and leaves his large fortune to his only son. Having not been successful in trying to solicit a donation from the man himself, a local Rosh Yeshiva decides he will see if he can convince his son to donate to the Yeshiva. Using connections, he manages to get a meeting with the son. He arrives at the son's mansion, and is led into the library, where he is waiting for the son. Over the fireplace is a large oil painting of the father.

As the son walks in he sees the Rosh Yeshiva starting intently at the painting. "Hello Rabbi." he says, startling the Rov. "I'm so sorry," says the Rov, "I didn't hear you come in, I was busy being inspired by this painting. This man he looks - so intelligent, so industrious, so eager, it is simply motivational just looking at him. You know, I was originally coming here to ask for a donation, but this painting is so inspiring, I simply want to ask you if I could have it for the library at our Yeshiva, because I know it would inspire countless numbers of our students to strive higher."

"Of course," said the son, " please take it, it's yours, I would be so honored if you hung it in your library!"

"Thank you", replied the Rosh Yeshiva, " that's wondeful, now If only we had someone who could donate a library"

נותנת

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #2744 on: July 14, 2021, 12:12:06 PM »
I don't know if you will get the reference.

https://youtu.be/g1ym5UE2EpE

Offline yitzyul

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: July 14, 2021, 02:08:43 PM »

Shmule Kundah A"H....(Talking coins)

"I need shoe laces"....(Berish the butcher gives him a pair) .... "Oy now what am I going to do....I need shoes"

Online YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: July 14, 2021, 02:25:34 PM »
Shmule Kundah A"H....(Talking coins)

"I need shoe laces"....(Berish the butcher gives him a pair) .... "Oy now what am I going to do....I need shoes"
Hey, I thought of that also!

Offline JlmBoi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: July 16, 2021, 09:42:54 AM »
The chiddush of DDF is the way Dan Deals with all us crazies 🤪

Offline Iz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: August 06, 2021, 04:45:36 PM »

Offline yos9694

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: August 06, 2021, 05:05:00 PM »
No joke

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: August 31, 2021, 10:01:36 AM »

Online YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: October 29, 2021, 11:14:59 AM »
Just saw a video clip of a shiur (don't know who the speaker is) with this joke, so I'm writing it here:

A man was at a levaya and he saw his friend walk up to the aron and tell the niftar, "I'm moichel you, I'm moichel you, I'm moichel you."

So the man asked his friend, "He owed you money?"

"No," his friend responded. "He was my shadchan."

Online EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: October 29, 2021, 01:52:36 PM »
Just saw a video clip of a shiur (don't know who the speaker is) with this joke, so I'm writing it here:

A man was at a levaya and he saw his friend walk up to the aron and tell the niftar, "I'm moichel you, I'm moichel you, I'm moichel you."

So the man asked his friend, "He owed you money?"

"No," his friend responded. "He was my shadchan."
In the gist of the joke of a man crying at a grave mourning repeatedly, "Why did you die so young, why did you die so young", when asked how he was related to the deceased man he said "He was my wife's former husband."

Offline JlmBoi

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: October 31, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »
In the gist of the joke of a man crying at a grave mourning repeatedly, "Why did you die so young, why did you die so young", when asked how he was related to the deceased man he said "He was my wife's former husband."
That goes in the corny jokes thread just for the amount of times it's been told.
The chiddush of DDF is the way Dan Deals with all us crazies 🤪

Offline cmey

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: November 02, 2021, 07:07:36 PM »
An old Jew is driving and runs out of gas just a couple of blocks from the gas station. Looking around for something to use to get gasoline, he grabs the portable urinal he keeps in his car and heads over to the gas station. He heads back to his car and starts to fill the gas tank as two atheists happen to be passing by. One guy gives an incredulous look at the old guy and says to the other “that does it. If that car starts I’m converting.”

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: November 03, 2021, 06:09:34 PM »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2756 on: November 03, 2021, 09:45:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/DBashIdeas/status/1455989564254867462
The way I've always heard it been told is The Lubavitcher Rebbe gives his chosid $1 and says hatzlacha on your shlichus!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: November 03, 2021, 11:43:30 PM »
The way I've always heard it been told is The Lubavitcher Rebbe gives his chosid $1 and says hatzlacha on your shlichus!

Different joke with a different punchline.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: November 03, 2021, 11:55:00 PM »

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile