Author Topic: Jokes Master Thread  (Read 714587 times)

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac?

He stayed up all night wondering if there was a dog.
Visibly Jewish

Offline outsider

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Capital One Enthusiast
Some good laughs here   ;D

Here goes one:

A female employee was very upset when she found out that her pay was much lower than her male co worker, she stormed into her bosses office and said "i am a woman and expect to be treated like one a woman deserves", her boss replied "no problem, please iron my shirt"

It's what is on the outside that matters

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
POTUS, Barack Obama will be visiting Israel in March as a result of the El-Al fare glitch
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline outsider

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Capital One Enthusiast
POTUS, Barack Obama will be visiting Israel in March as a result of the El-Al fare glitch
good one! Missex that deal myself by the time i got home it was dead
It's what is on the outside that matters

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
good one! Missex that deal myself by the time i got home it was dead
Not mine
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
If I got any worse at bowling I would need to wear a helmet.

Offline ChAiM'l

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.

Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Woman: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving.

Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Woman: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Woman: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.

The Officer looks at the woman, slowly backs away to his car, and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle
please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The first officer is stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer snaps open the clutch purse and examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Woman: Betcha the lying bastard told you I was speeding too.

Offline rots5

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Custom Cakes for Every Occassion
Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.

Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Woman: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving.

Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Woman: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Woman: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.

The Officer looks at the woman, slowly backs away to his car, and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle
please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The first officer is stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer snaps open the clutch purse and examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Woman: Betcha the lying bastard told you I was speeding too.
have heard this one before, and i still like this one!
If you have any questions please search and then ask. PM me for detailed help.

Offline Moshe123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
Re: Re: Favors Master Thread! Ask or Do Another DDF'er a Favor
« Reply #788 on: March 08, 2013, 09:25:52 AM »
Hi all, I need a favor.
I badly want to laugh, can someone please tell me a joke I never heard before? TIA.

A blonde tried to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems selling it, because the car had 250,000 miles on it. One day, she told her problem to a brunette she worked with at a salon. The brunette told her, “There’s a way to make the car easier to sell, but it’s not legal.” “That doesn’t matter,” replied the blonde, “if only I can sell the car.” “Okay,” said the brunette. “Here’s the address of a friend of mine who owns a garage. Tell him I sent you and he’ll turn the counter in your car back to 50,000 miles. Then it shouldn’t be a problem to sell your car.” The following weekend, the blonde made the trip to the mechanic. About a month after that, the brunette asked the blonde, “Did you sell your car?” “No,” replied the blonde, “why should I? It only has 50,000 miles on it.”

Offline sky121

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 08, 2013, 09:29:30 AM »
A Jewish couple is sitting together on an airplane flying to the Far East.

Over the public address system, the Captain announces: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning, and this plane will be going down momentarily. Luckily, I see an island below us that should be able to accommodate our landing. This island appears to be uncharted as I am unable to find it on our maps. So the odds are that we will never be rescued and will have to live on the island for a very long time, if not for the rest of our lives."

A few minutes later the plane lands safely on the island, whereupon Morris turns to his wife and asks, "Esther, did we pay our pledge to the Yeshiva yet?"

" No, Morris" she responded.

Morris smiles, then asks, "Esther, did we pay our United Jewish Association pledge?"

" Oy no, I haven't sent the check!!"

Now Morris laughs. "One last thing, Esther. Did you remember to send our Temple Building Fund check this month?"

" Oy Morris I haven't sent that one, either!"

Now Morris is practically choking with laughter. Esther asks him, "So what are you laughing about?"

Morris responds, "They'll find us!"
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline judahk88

• View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 08, 2013, 09:30:25 AM »
Hi all, I need a favor.
I badly want to laugh, can someone please tell me a joke I never heard before? TIA.
Maybe you should look here  ;)

Offline mmermss

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 08, 2013, 09:30:43 AM »
Hi all, I need a favor.
ALOL..thanks for the laugh  ;D
It's not about the quantity of your posts.  It's about the quality.

Offline mickeyg

• $336 Israel Deal Finder
  • Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, UA Silver, DL Gold, Hyatt Platinum, AVIS President's Club, Hertz #1 Gold
« Reply #792 on: March 08, 2013, 09:34:53 AM »
Hi all, I need a favor.

An old Jewish man sits down in a fancy restaurant and orders a bowl of soup. Within 30 seconds of being brought his order, the man calls the waiter over and asks that he taste the soup. The waiter inquires as to the problem. The Jew doesn't answer, but again asks the waiter to taste the soup. The waiter advises that he's not in the habit of tasting patrons' food, but the Jew persists. The waiter asks if the soup's too cold, too hot or contains -- heaven forbid -- a fly. Each time the Jew merely repeats his request for the waiter to taste the soup. Ultimately, the waiter relents, if only to bring some closure to what has become quite an episode. He looks all around the table, and then asks, "Where's the spoon?" To which the Jew replies with a smile, "A-ha."
I have nothing witty to write here....

Offline judahk88

• View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 08, 2013, 09:40:15 AM »
A Lawyer and an elderly Jewish man are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Jews are so dumb that he could get over on them easy...so the lawyer asks if the Jew would like to play a fun game.The old Jewish man is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun. I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500, he says. This catches the Jew's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?' Theelderly Jew doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.Now, it's the Jew's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Jewish man and hands him $500. The old Jew  pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the elderly Jew up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?'The Jew shrugs, reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Offline mickeyg

• $336 Israel Deal Finder
  • Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, UA Silver, DL Gold, Hyatt Platinum, AVIS President's Club, Hertz #1 Gold
« Reply #794 on: March 08, 2013, 09:48:47 AM »
A Lawyer and an elderly Jewish man are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that Jews are so dumb that he could get over on them easy...so the lawyer asks if the Jew would like to play a fun game.The old Jewish man is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun. I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500, he says. This catches the Jew's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?' Theelderly Jew doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.Now, it's the Jew's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Jewish man and hands him $500. The old Jew  pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the elderly Jew up and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?'The Jew shrugs, reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Never heard this, I am cracking up!
I have nothing witty to write here....

Offline L'Chaim

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: March 08, 2013, 09:49:53 AM »
Never heard this, I am cracking up!

+1

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
@judahk88 Very nice, Thanks!!!
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Mikeoracle

• View Profile
A jew walks into a restaurant and orders a chicken soup from the newly hired waiter.
5 minutes later the waiter comes out with his soup. As the waiter is walking away the jew pipes up "Excuse me, do you have matzah balls?"
The confused waiter turns red and replies "Why, was I walking funny?"
 ;D

Offline Centurion

• View Profile
  • Programs: spg plat,avis pres ,hertz plat ,AAexcutime, delta plat,hilton gold, united
mods?
you can only make a first impression ONCE

Offline txtmax4

• View Profile
July 1, 2006 | Issue 26
Segulah Combat Unit Formed

FLATBUSH, BROOKLYN — [TheKnish.com] A year ago, the Rosenberg family of Flatbush was at the depths of despair. Their eldest daughter Pessie had just turned 20 and didn't have a husband, let alone children. On the holiest of days, Yom Kippur, salvation, or so it seemed, arrived in the form of an envelope from a Tzedakah organization. "On the envelope, in English and Yiddish in large capital letters, it said that all the gedolim in the world have personally sent me this letter so I must open it," recalled Moti Rosenberg, the father of the nebach. "If that’s not doche Yom Kippur, I don’t know what is!"

Moti immediately ripped open the letter and learned that if he whirled the letter around his family's heads 17 times while rubbing their stomachs and then sent in a check for $1000, his daughter would merit a chosson. The Rosenbergs swiftly cashed in their food stamps, sent in the money and performed the ritual. When a week later Pessie (who was now approaching the ripe old age of 20 and 2 weeks) remained unmarried, Mr. Rosenberg contacted the tzedakah organization. To his dismay, he found out that he had whirled counterclockwise and the segulah only works with clockwise whirls.

Yanki and Malki Stern were married for 2 months and still childless. Like the Rosenbergs, they too received a letter in the mail explaining an ancient segulah for having a baby boy involving sending $564.135 to a certain tzedakah organization. Excited, they sent in a check for $564.135. Five months later the Sterns became the proud parents of a baby girl. After doing some research it was discovered that the bank rounded to the nearest cent which caused the gender snafu.

When Esther Baumstein’s 103 year-old mother was given a week to live, she received such a letter in the mail. As the letter instructed, she promptly washed her hair in olive oil and sent in a check. Two weeks later, her beloved mother died. After contacting the tzedakah organization, she found to her horror that she had used non-virgin olive oil, when only a virgin sacrifice will do. The organization explained that by doing so she actually murdered her own mother and the only way to atone for it was to make another donation.

When a group of local rabbanim heard these and similar stories, they joined forces to combat this disturbing phenomenon. "These days people will do anything if it is godol-endorsed," said a spokesman for the newly-formed group Rabbanim Interested in the Proper Use of Simanim Of Flatbush and Friends (R.I.P.U.S.O.F.F.). A series of shiurim is being organized to teach people the proper way to do segulahs.

The cost of attendance will be three easy payments of $29.95. Attendees will also learn innovative new segulahs to ensure that any other segulahs they do will be successful. These new segulahs involve donations to R.I.P.U.S.O.F.F.; the good people of Flatbush could not be happier.
If You See Something, Say Something!!