Author Topic: Jokes Master Thread  (Read 704876 times)

Offline Avid Reader

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
What kind of meat do Mohels like best?

Brisket.

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
Before Mr Yakobovitch came to the US, he took all his money and bought five sets of gold teeth so as to conceal his money from the authorities.
As he enters customs, the officer notices the gold teeth and suspiciously asks him why he needs five sets? So Yakobovitch explains that he is very religious and although most Jews use one set of teeth, he uses two, one for milk and one for meat. The officer says okay that explains two of them but what about the other three? Yakobovitch then says that although most Jews just kasher their regular teeth before Pesach, he has special teeth for Pesach, and one for milk and one for meat. The officer becomes impressed and asks, okey that explains the four sets, but whats the 5th one for? Yakobovitch takes a sigh, looks to the right and the left and the tell him quietly, I'll tell you de trut, vons in a vheil I like to eat at McDonalds too.

Offline YOSEF

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
So a shfartza starts working at a small store in Williamsburg, and lo and behold, after a few months he picks up some Yiddish.  One day a chasid comes in to the store, picks out something to buy, takes out his wallet, and pays.  About thirty seconds after the chasid leaves, the shfartza notices that the chasid left his wallet on the counter.  He picks it up and runs outside.   Looks right, not there.  Looks left, and there he is about half a block down.
"Yoily, yoily, you forgot your wallet!!" he screams as he runs after him.
The chasid turns around, takes his wallet from the shfartza, and says, "Thank you, but how did you know my name?"
"Your name?", the shfartza asks in a pant, "I thought 'Yoily' meant 'hey you' in Yiddish"

Offline MarkS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
For all the Canadians out there....
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2010, 12:18:03 AM »
A man walked into the produce section of  his local supermarket and asked to  buy half a head of lettuce. The boy working  in that department told him that  they only sold whole heads of lettuce. The  man was insistent that the boy  ask his manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager, "Some loser wants to buy a half a head of lettuce." As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "and this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half." The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way.

Later the manager found the boy and said "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?"

"Canada, sir," the boy replied.

"Well, why did you leave Canada?" the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but yentas and hockey players up there."

"Really!" said the manager. "My wife is from Canada!"

The boy replied, "No kidding??? Who did she play for?"

Offline ChAiM'l

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Good. Now tell us what "yenta" is in the original joke...

Offline MarkS

• View Profile

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
What do procrastinators have in common with Wonton soup?

Wonton backwards = not now.

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Javed brings home a suitcase FULL of $10 notes, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house and has a lot of money to spend.
Habib says to Javed 'I work just as long and hard as you do but how do you bring home a suitcase full of $10 notes every day?'

Javed says, 'Look at your sign, what does it say'?
Habib's sign reads 'I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support'.
Javed says 'No wonder you only get $2- $3.
Habib says... 'So what does your sign say'?
Javed shows Habib his sign...
It reads:
'I only need another $10 to move back to Pakistan'.

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.’ With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Dad: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it. Don’t worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren. Love, Your Son John

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a report card. That's in my center desk drawer. I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home!

Offline ChAiM'l

• View Profile
That's funny. I just got this exact same joke as an email... Hmmm...

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass.Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?" 
"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass.""Well, then, you can come with me to my  house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said."But sir, I have a wife and two children with  me. They are over there, under that tree." "Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated,"You may come with us, also." The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!" "Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered. They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was. Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind.""Thank you for taking all of us with you. The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it."You'll really love my place… "The grass is almost a foot high"

Offline Smirk

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Awesome Guinness commercial

Offline ChAiM'l

• View Profile

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile

Ahem....

Something stuck in your throat?    ::)

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
Grandad was reminiscing about the good old days....................
"When I was a lad, Momma would send me down to t'corner store wi' a
dollar, and I'd come back wi' five pounds o' potatoes, two loaves o'
bread, three pints o' milk, a pound o' cheese, a packet o' tea, an' 'alfa dozen eggs. Yer can't do that now.
Too many security cameras."

Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a donkey from a farmer for $100.00.
The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.'
Chuck replied, 'Well, then just give me my money back.'
The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.'
Chuck said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'
The farmer asked, 'What ya gonna do with him?
Chuck said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'
The farmer said 'You can't raffle off a dead donkey!'
Chuck said, 'Sure I can Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'
A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, 'What happened with that dead donkey?'
Chuck said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898.00.'
The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'
Chuck said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'
Chuck now works for Goldman Sachs.

HOW THE STOCK MARKET WORKS
Once upon a time, in a village, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10 each.
The villagers seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest, and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at $10 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort.
He further announced that he would now buy at $20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again.
Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms.
The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50 ! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.
In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers. 'Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each.'
The villagers rounded up with all their savings and bought all the monkeys. Then they never saw the man nor his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!
Now you have a better understanding of how the stock market works.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 01:32:12 PM by MarkS »

Offline ChAiM'l

• View Profile

Something stuck in your throat?    ::)

How did you say the other day??

Naughty

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
Grandad was reminiscing about the good old days....................
"When I was a lad, Momma would send me down to t'corner store wi' a
dollar, and I'd come back wi' five pounds o' potatoes, two loaves o'
bread, three pints o' milk, a pound o' cheese, a packet o' tea, an' 'alfa dozen eggs. Yer can't do that now.
Too many security cameras."

Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a donkey from a farmer for $100.00.
The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.'
Chuck replied, 'Well, then just give me my money back.'
The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.'
Chuck said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'
The farmer asked, 'What ya gonna do with him?
Chuck said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'
The farmer said 'You can't raffle off a dead donkey!'
Chuck said, 'Sure I can Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'
A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, 'What happened with that dead donkey?'
Chuck said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898.00.'
The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'
Chuck said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'
Chuck now works for Goldman Sachs.

HOW THE STOCK MARKET WORKS
Once upon a time, in a village, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10 each.
The villagers seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest, and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at $10 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort.
He further announced that he would now buy at $20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again.
Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms.
The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50 ! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him.
In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers. 'Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each.'
The villagers rounded up with all their savings and bought all the monkeys. Then they never saw the man nor his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!
Now you have a better understanding of how the stock market works.

Gooood!

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
Philosophy of life

A boat docked in a tiny Mexican fishing village.
A tourist complimented the local fishermen on the quality of their fish and asked how long it took him to catch them.
"Not very long." they answered in unison.
"Why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?"
The fishermen explained that their small catches were sufficient to meet their needs and those of their families.
"But what do you do with the rest of your time?"
"We sleep late, fish a little, play with our children, and take siestas with our wives. In the evenings, we go into the village to see our friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar, and sing a few songs. We have a full life."
The tourist interrupted,
"I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer every day.
You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat."
"And after that?"
"With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you can buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers.
Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can then negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant.
You can then leave this little village and move to   Mexico City , Los Angeles , or even   New York City !
From there you can direct your huge new enterprise."
"How long would that take?"  
"Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years." replied the tourist.  
"And after that?"  
"Afterwards? Well my friend, that's when it gets really interesting, " answered the tourist, laughing. "When your business gets really big, you can start buying and selling stocks and make millions!"    
"Millions? Really? And after that?" asked the fishermen..
"After that you'll be able to retire,
live in a tiny village near the coast,
sleep late, play with your children,
catch a few fish, take a siesta with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends."  
"With all due respect sir, but that's exactly what we are doing now. So what's the point wasting twenty-five years?" asked the Mexicans.

And the moral of this story is:
......... Know where you're going in life.... you may already be there!!    

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
  • Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Rav Kav Platinum
Create professional looking itineraries.
Check out eliteitinerary.com

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
Not very nice to make fun of meshulochim, but hilarious...

http://www.bhol.co.il/news_read.asp?id=17561&cat_id=2