Author Topic: US Airways grand slam  (Read 13124 times)

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: US Airways grand slam
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »
I worked it out with the guy anyhow he said hell just return it at the end of the day i could just leave the car there.

I might need such a function. What does it cost the day. cheapest car obviously, and no insurance needed.

Offline mancunian

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2010, 10:22:48 PM »
umm a little late over here but i still cant figure out how to see my hits on the us site. maybe can someone give me a link or something b/c i signed up and just cannot find where they track your hits...
getting very annoying.

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2010, 12:06:08 AM »
umm a little late over here but i still cant figure out how to see my hits on the us site. maybe can someone give me a link or something b/c i signed up and just cannot find where they track your hits...
getting very annoying.

they told me it cant be seen and that they post to your Hit count once a week and you need to call up and ask what your count is up to.

My Hit count is at 1, yet close to 20 have posted to my DM acct, the difference being 19 posted after the Hit counter was transferred and wont be added to it till teh next transfer over

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2010, 12:07:48 AM »
I found the following for this coming Sun 10/31

BDL (Hartford) Alamo with prepaying is $20.28 for an Economy car ai

ABE (Allentown,Pa) Alamo is $20.47 prepaid/ Avis is $20.84 ai for Economy per hour NOT prepaid (I went with this just in case something prevents me from getting there a .56 cent ins policy) For this rate you need to put in A108366 in the AWD filed its Costco so should be no problem I hope the other codes were $2 more

either 1 is great as the Foilage is Beautiful driving to either, ABE is good if you have kids as simply drop the wife and kids off at Crayola in Easton and then drive the 15 mins over to ABE and do your thing

I think from 4pm onwards the rate goes way up

If anyone finds something cheaper PLEASE post

@ABE Alamo is $19.38 with 706768 in Corp ID  x 3 = $4.50 savings over Avis economy car

Offline mancunian

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2010, 12:37:54 AM »
thanks

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2010, 11:51:08 AM »
Whats the deal with DM wireless? It seems no one has gotten miles from them this year... Has anyone?

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2010, 03:05:55 PM »
@ABE Alamo is $19.38 with 706768 in Corp ID  x 3 = $4.50 savings over Avis economy car

It was seemless and I added a 4th in case something like DM Wireless doesnt post in time or with the date needed

Parked by the 4 Pts and walked the 10-15 mins to the term, otherwise $2 per hr and I didnt know if I was going to actually drive the cars

There was 1 person ahead of me , when it was my turn I said I have a res , well actually 4 reses.She goes Oh you that person, why 4.I explained and asked do I really even have to drive the car. She said give me 1 min and then said no problem I know how to do it so you will get the credit and not need to drive any of the 4

After finishing the 2nd one a person walked over and had a res and she asked if she could take care of him, I said no problem why should he have to wait. She Thanked me and I said I Thank You.

* Keep in mind any Rental from 4pm onwards or that you make due back from 4pm onwwards will cost 3x the amount then what a 3pm p/u and 3:30pm d/o will cost

Offline Devorah

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
Does anyone want to share a hit for sharing miles.  PM me if you are interested.
Thanx