Author Topic: What Did You Dream Last Night?  (Read 7934 times)

Offline JACKBLUE

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: What Did You Dream Last Night?
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2018, 12:36:12 AM »

Offline greatluck

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2018, 03:11:28 PM »
I am dreaming now what I should have been dreaming to write

Offline Definitions

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2019, 10:38:44 AM »
I had a dream last night that Chaimmoskowitz came back with the name chaimmosk
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline Definitions

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2023, 08:16:21 AM »
Very weird ones as usual. Some parts I can trace back to recent events (i.e. looking to buy towels) others I can't. This will be long.

First was about me going into the back of a store with a store employee to look for some towels that I wanted to buy that weren't on the shelf.

Some government official came around to do a check. He thought I was an employee so he asked me a question (I don't remember what) I said I'd rather not answer because I knew he wouldn't believe me if I said I wasn't an employee. He said ok. Outside he asked me another seemingly innocent question. I was hesitant again if he was trying to trick me into saying something, so I said I don't want to answer.
Somehow him and his partner started chasing me (I'm not sure if the person was me at this point. It was 3rd person view at some point). Very weird chase, (I don't remember it all) somehow ended in a river with them catching the person. I don't remember if everyone drowned.

The alternative storyline also played out that the person escaped up the wall they were climbing (before he fell into the river), in to a cave with a whole bunch of big steps that had to be climbed up to the top. The second to last step there was a mother leopard and a baby leopard which killed the person.

Then the alternative to that played out. The person threw the leopards off the steps into the void below. Climbed up the top and came out of the cave into yerushalayim.

Second dream was about meeting someone I knew at my house. Somehow that turned into another story of me going someplace near my yeshiva. It then turned into shabbos afternoon and I didn't remember the way to get to my yeshiva. I only remembered the street nearby.
I was asking everyone how to get to that street. It was frustrating. I ended up in a Sephardi shul after walking throughout town. There someone knew how to get there but he wasn't actually going there. It was nighttime so I didn't want to walk alone. He went back in the shul to find someone who lives in the area. I'm pretty sure he found someone. Then I woke up.
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2023, 10:35:22 AM »
We had our second granddaughter.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half