Author Topic: AMEX Additional Cardholder Offers  (Read 10788 times)

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Re: AMEX Additional Cardholder Offers
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2021, 09:30:56 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what the dp  from a few years ago was that he was referring to .... but my point was that I and others have just this week been targeted on their business cards for these offers with no cap which means you can get for as many employee cards that you can add which is a maximum of 99 for any amex business card. The rep even spelled that out to me that the max i can make through this promo is 1.98k because i can add 99 employee cards
Yes. It's math....
Confirmed couple of years ago with rep...
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline simplicity

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2021, 11:13:18 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what the dp  from a few years ago was that he was referring to .... but my point was that I and others have just this week been targeted on their business cards for these offers with no cap which means you can get for as many employee cards that you can add which is a maximum of 99 for any amex business card. The rep even spelled that out to me that the max i can make through this promo is 1.98k because i can add 99 employee cards
how were you notified about this offer?  Email or you called up?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2022, 07:14:28 PM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline nafnaf12

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2022, 02:29:10 AM »
A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

Offline Realshlomo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2022, 07:30:31 AM »
can I cancel the card after I do the spend?
Yes

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2023, 11:22:35 AM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Not sure of targeted. But easy 40k Marriott by adding 4 AU.

1. Additional Card Offer Terms
Add one or more new Additional Card Members to your account through this email and you can earn 10,000 Marriott Bonvoy® bonus points after each Additional Card Member spends $1,000 or more in eligible purchases on their Card within their first 6 months of Card Membership starting from the date on which the Additional Card Member is added. The maximum you can earn as part of this offer is 40,000 Marriott Bonvoy® bonus points. Additional Cards can be added at different times but must be added by 4/30/2023 to be eligible for this offer. Purchases made by other Additional Card Members on your Account will not count toward the $1,000 purchase requirement. Purchases made by eligible Additional Card Members will not be combined to satisfy the $1,000 purchase requirement. Your purchases as the Basic Card Member will not count toward the $1,000 purchase requirement. In rare instances, the Additional Card Member’s period to spend $1,000 may be shorter than 6 months if there is a delay in receiving their Card. Also, purchases may fall outside of the 6 months period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date they made the transaction. (For example, if they buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped). The 10,000 Marriott Bonvoy® bonus points will be applied 8-12 weeks after the Threshold Amount is met.

If we in our sole discretion determine that you or your Additional Card Members have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with this offer in any way or that you intend to do so (for example, if you added one or more Additional Cards to obtain an offer(s) that we did not intend for you; or if you or your Additional Card Members cancel or return purchases made to meet the Threshold Amount), we may not credit, we may freeze, or we may take away the Marriott Bonvoy bonus points from your account. We may also cancel this Card account and other Card accounts you and your Additional Card Members may have with us.

If you click through this email and submit an application, you authorize us to issue an Additional Card(s) on your Account to the individual(s) whose name(s) appear(s) on the application.

Additional Card Members do not have accounts with us but can use your Account subject to the terms of the Card Member Agreement, must be at least 13 years of age and never had a default account with American Express. You are responsible for the activity and use of your Account by Additional Card Members. You must pay for all charges they make.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What's the link?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501