Author Topic: Google Glass Purchase Code For Sale/Trade  (Read 3518 times)

Offline ruru1000

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Google Glass Purchase Code For Sale/Trade
« on: December 12, 2013, 01:26:58 PM »
I have a code to purchase google glass that will expire in 7 days for sale or trade.

$50 obo - PM me offers

Would trade for Hertz/Avis free day vouchers, Starbucks gift cards, etc.

Offline popcorn1508

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: national executive elite, hertz presidents circle
Re: Google Glass Purchase Code For Sale/Trade
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »
they are being givin out for free on this forum sorry  :'(  http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=35791.msg658310#msg658310

Offline ruru1000

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 03:53:47 PM »
they are being givin out for free on this forum sorry  :'(  http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=35791.msg658310#msg658310

No they aren't. Please get out of my thread if you are not interested in buying or trading. Thank you

Offline yosefyosef

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 04:36:36 PM »
   I signed up for google glass 2 days ago after seeing individuals try to sell them. This is what i just received, don't pay anyone anything for it. Go apply yourself to google and within 2-3 days you should receive a confirmation for it. $1500.00 and you can get your Google glasses.

www.google.com/glass/start/how-to-get-one/

Hi there

The Glass Explorer Program brings together bold, creative individuals who want to help shape the future of Glass. When you asked us how to get Glass on this site, we told you there would be more chances to join the Explorer Program. Well, here's your chance.

Click on the purchase code below to begin your adventures with Glass.

Purchase Now

For future reference, your code is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This offer is available for a limited time. Purchase codes expire in 7 days.
Just a reminder that all Glass Explorers must:

be US residents
be 18 years or older
purchase Glass
provide a US shipping address OR pick up their Glass at one of our locations in New York, San Francisco or Los Angeles
Not interested? We would love to know why.

The Glass Team

For help purchasing or questions about Glass, please call 1-800-GLASS-XE and enter your unique code XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you do not want to receive emails about Glass, please email us at glass-help@google.com. We will remove you from the mailing list within ten (10) days of receiving your notice.

Offline peroneustertius

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 05:12:45 PM »
No they aren't. Please get out of my thread if you are not interested in buying or trading. Thank you
thats an interesting question... If you start a thread do you have ownership of the thread?

Offline yosefyosef

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 05:18:48 PM »
Its a deal site, so i figured if someone has it for cheaper we can let others know. He can go on E-Bay and sell it if he likes, no need to rip others off on here.

Offline yosefyosef

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 05:21:16 PM »
Also if anyone wants my code i can give it for free. PM me.

Offline ruru1000

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »
thats an interesting question... If you start a thread do you have ownership of the thread?

In any other topic, I would agree that it is open for anyone. Here, in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, I, as the OP, should have ownership as it is my item being sold. If you have an item to sell, you should not post it in my thread, rather, you should start your own.

Any comment not having to do with you making an offer or asking a related Q regarding my item should not be posted.... my 2 cents (and the 2 cents of every other B/S/T forum I've ever seen)

Offline popcorn1508

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 05:49:41 PM »
In any other topic, I would agree that it is open for anyone. Here, in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, I, as the OP, should have ownership as it is my item being sold. If you have an item to sell, you should not post it in my thread, rather, you should start your own.

Any comment not having to do with you making an offer or asking a related Q regarding my item should not be posted.... my 2 cents (and the 2 cents of every other B/S/T forum I've ever seen)
sorry but this is a deal site and were all here ti get the best deals and if someone is giving it away for free man up and try to sell it elsewere

Offline marko

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 05:55:42 PM »
sorry but this is a deal site and were all here ti get the best deals and if someone is giving it away for free man up and try to sell it elsewere

+1

Offline ruru1000

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 06:08:32 PM »

You are correct, this is a deal site. Within the deal site, there is a forum. Within the forum there are threads and topics, many of which are to discuss deals. There is, however, one designated to individuals to "sell or barter your stuff."

If you are interested in buying my item, please post or ask questions. If you have the same item, whether it's cheaper, more expensive, free etc., create another thread with that item. You and I both know that an item is "worth" what other people are willing to pay. If I see that people are giving it away for free, then I know I wont be able to sell and I will likely do the same.... but leave that up to me. If you want to discuss such a topic, create one in the appropriate thread.

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 06:14:53 PM »
You are correct, this is a deal site. Within the deal site, there is a forum. Within the forum there are threads and topics, many of which are to discuss deals. There is, however, one designated to individuals to "sell or barter your stuff."

If you are interested in buying my item, please post or ask questions. If you have the same item, whether it's cheaper, more expensive, free etc., create another thread with that item. You and I both know that an item is "worth" what other people are willing to pay. If I see that people are giving it away for free, then I know I wont be able to sell and I will likely do the same.... but leave that up to me. If you want to discuss such a topic, create one in the appropriate thread.
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline fc

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 06:43:54 PM »

REALLY????
the point is not to have DDF look like craigslist,

Offline aryeh1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 01:06:20 AM »
Will you accept $50 restaurant. Com gc:)

Offline popcorn1508

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 02:19:40 AM »

boooooooooooooo >:(

Offline chucksterace

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 02:41:33 AM »
When you make a thread anyone is free to post in it hence the reply botton. If you want everyone to start making their own thread, do as above, and go to craigslist.

If you read through this forum you see there are a lot of master threads even in this forum because there would be too many threads otherwise. Maybe we should create a google glass master thread now bc of the few we've been getting.

Its a forum, people are free to post their opinions. If you don't like what others are saying or advising maybe you shouldn't be on here.

Just my 3 cents.
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.

Offline peroneustertius

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 07:00:21 AM »
When you make a thread anyone is free to post in it hence the reply botton. If you want everyone to start making their own thread, do as above, and go to craigslist.

If you read through this forum you see there are a lot of master threads even in this forum because there would be too many threads otherwise. Maybe we should create a google glass master thread now bc of the few we've been getting.

Its a forum, people are free to post their opinions. If you don't like what others are saying or advising maybe you shouldn't be on here.

Just my 3 cents.
+1

Offline fc

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 09:02:10 AM »

Just my 3 cents.
+1

Offline shlaros228

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 12:03:22 PM »
Will you accept $50 restaurant. Com gc:)

ill throw in 25 extra from restaurant.com.  so if he wants 75, u can have it.

this is absurd.  ruru, you don't own this thread.  beyond that, ur trying to rip people off.

Offline popcorn1508

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 01:06:25 PM »

ill throw in 25 extra from restaurant.com.  so if he wants 75, u can have it.

this is absurd.  ruru, you don't own this thread.  beyond that, ur trying to rip people off.