Author Topic: car rental israel with world mastercard  (Read 3450 times)

Offline fartracht

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
car rental israel with world mastercard
« on: July 18, 2008, 09:20:55 AM »
Ill be going to Israel pretty soon,i would like to rent a car the issue is im 20 years old and based on my knowledge most rental companies    in israel dont rent under 21.  does anyone by any chance know if there is a way that i can rent a car in israel?       if it helps i have a AAadvantage world mastercard,and i heard that it is the only card that takes off the cdw insurance charge in israel.    thanks in advance.

Offline Na Nach

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Flying Blue Silver, Avis Presidents, Hertz #1 Gold, National Executive, BMI Silver
Re: car rental israel with world mastercard
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 10:51:34 AM »
Try with Avis i know they used to allow it, but don't know if they still do, try a walkin in jerusalem in the location on king david if not the other one in jerusalem on yirmiyahu. the airport i'm sure will not let you

Offline yehuda

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 11:34:00 AM »
rented quite a few times from both those locations no prob I don't remember if I was under 21 but there is under age fee for under 24 small compared to in america ($75) also maybe book it first through chayat

Offline Na Nach

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Flying Blue Silver, Avis Presidents, Hertz #1 Gold, National Executive, BMI Silver
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
Whatever it is Avis in israel they change the rules by the hour so you can just sweet talk them until they do it

Offline yid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 01:52:07 PM »
From my days in israel i remember guys would rent from some shady arab car rental place if were under 21

Offline Na Nach

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »
From my days in israel i remember guys would rent from some shady arab car rental place if were under 21
There are plenty of those but they have very high deductibles fifteen hundred dollars which they place on your credit card when you come to rent. there is a jewish place like that called super car It's across from Avis on yirmiyahu next door to Hertz. high deductible. i think Shlomo sixt might also rent with high deductible there are also two other places i think i saw advertised they said young or new drivers. one is 0527626034 Or 0258276461. Try em. but with Avis if they do it for you they won't charge the high deductible.