Author Topic: iOttie Notch Protective Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 $11.00 Free shipping  (Read 827 times)

Offline almass

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
http://www.dealsofdreams.com/

Get a grip on life with the Notch case by iOttie. Grab this chiseled 2-in-1 case on your way out the door to ensure a strong ergonomic hold on your mobile device throughout the day. While putting on the stylish and protective cover, all exterior functions are still accessible. Available in an array of metallic colors, this sturdy mobile device case isn't just another "notch" on your belt! Get protected. Get going!

Unique rubberized grooves provide ergonomic grip and ultra-comfort

Dual 2-in-1 rubberized and hard TPU case defend devices against daily use

All exterior functions and ports are accessible during usage

Case includes screen protector and cleaning cloth

Available in a metallic finish: Snow White, Phantom Black, Gunmetal, Cobalt Blue, Crimson Red, & Pearl Green

Condition: New

Packaging: Retail

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
And your connection to that website is?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline almass

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
i get their emails i thought this was a great deal

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
i get their emails i thought this was a great deal
Um ok, well there is this really cool website called Amazon. I actually post about it a bit here, anyway so they have cheap prices and give you a good range of what good prices are. It's always good to check there before buying something online. I hope you didn't buy from this seeminly scam of a deals site yet. 

iOttie Notch Protective Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 for $8.50

Good try though. Please post again after checking out the product.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)