Author Topic: hermes ties  (Read 14484 times)

Offline chucksterace

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
Re: hermes ties
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2013, 02:17:34 PM »

there's a place in geula.....

Barny's warehouse sale has been a success for a lot of guys I know.

Again try eBay. I know guys that are constantly selling there.

Ill try ebay. Worst comes to worst there is always Amex
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.

Offline rots5

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Custom Cakes for Every Occassion
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2013, 02:31:05 PM »
Ill try ebay. Worst comes to worst there is always Amex
exactly. U have nothing to lose. Plus try searching authentic Hermes ties. Also make sure you get someone with more than 50 feedback.

Getting bad feedback can be worst to a guy than finding out he has cancer.
If you have any questions please search and then ask. PM me for detailed help.

Offline chucksterace

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2013, 02:37:07 PM »
True. Ebay is all about finding someone with great feedback.
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.

Offline dans fan

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2013, 07:03:51 PM »
  Live off others and cry poverty yet look to buy Hermes ties. Only those who feel I was hurtful have a reason to feel that way. They feel I am taking low shots at them. If you feel it doesn't pertain to you then either ignore it or explain to me that its not like that. A hard working person who lives in LKWD should not be offended by my explanation regarding kollel people. Bec he ain't a kollel person. YET, someone is claims he is in kollel, on all the programs, stiffs the gov on taxes, and buys Hermes ties should be embarrassed from my comments.
There was no reason anyone should be upset at anything. And im sorry if I offended or hurt you in any way. Pls try to forgive me.
Live off others and cry poverty yet look to buy Hermes ties.i highly doubt anyone taking a kollel check buys a hermes tie
Only those who feel I was hurtful have a reason to feel that way. They feel I am taking low shots at them.i feel you were hurtfull and dont take from others i fell hurt bc i take pride in talmidai chachomim and you bash them
someone is claims he is in kollel, on all the programs, stiffs the gov on taxes.its not like that ppl ther do not cheat taxes on earned iincome nor do they stiff the gov. whats wrong with poor ppl taking gov prorams
There was no reason anyone should be upset at anything. And im sorry if I offended or hurt you in any way. Pls try to forgive me. why dont you just admit you are wrong instead of saying" im sorry if i offended you"
and btw cant tell you exact numbers but all the millions of african americans and other minority groups taking all the programs are the ones who buy hermes ties 500 phones spend thousands on new ipads and designer clothing and your screaming about a few hundred ppl that are misusing gov progrms. sounds like this is all coming from somewhere instead of responding think about why you are jealous (and no i am not a kollel guy, but i know many and have extreme respect for them the ones i know are great guys)

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »
Live off others and cry poverty yet look to buy Hermes ties.i highly doubt anyone taking a kollel check buys a hermes tie
Only those who feel I was hurtful have a reason to feel that way. They feel I am taking low shots at them.i feel you were hurtfull and dont take from others i fell hurt bc i take pride in talmidai chachomim and you bash them
someone is claims he is in kollel, on all the programs, stiffs the gov on taxes.its not like that ppl ther do not cheat taxes on earned iincome nor do they stiff the gov. whats wrong with poor ppl taking gov prorams
There was no reason anyone should be upset at anything. And im sorry if I offended or hurt you in any way. Pls try to forgive me. why dont you just admit you are wrong instead of saying" im sorry if i offended you"
and btw cant tell you exact numbers but all the millions of african americans and other minority groups taking all the programs are the ones who buy hermes ties 500 phones spend thousands on new ipads and designer clothing and your screaming about a few hundred ppl that are misusing gov progrms. sounds like this is all coming from somewhere instead of responding think about why you are jealous (and no i am not a kollel guy, but i know many and have extreme respect for them the ones i know are great guys)
+1
Gut getzoked

Offline Ygold

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2013, 07:37:24 PM »

It's funny, because rots5 actually lives off Lakewood people. "Lakewood people" are the ones who write the seforim his father sells, they are the ones who buy the Seforim his father sells and they are the ones who use the seforim his father sells.
Shout out to Meshugener!

Offline Aaaron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »
Live off others and cry poverty yet look to buy Hermes ties.i highly doubt anyone taking a kollel check buys a hermes tie  Then you're naive.
someone is claims he is in kollel, on all the programs, stiffs the gov on taxes.its not like that ppl ther do not cheat taxes on earned iincome nor do they stiff the gov. whats wrong with poor ppl taking gov prorams That's not an excuse.  Especially with the elitism and hollier-than-thou attitude of the type of yungerleit that wear Hermes ties.  Also, voluntary impoverishment is not an excuse to apply for government programs.  And learning in Kollel would definitely qualify for many.
and btw cant tell you exact numbers but all the millions of african americans and other minority groups taking all the programs are the ones who buy hermes ties 500 phones spend thousands on new ipads and designer clothing and your screaming about a few hundred ppl that are misusing gov progrms. sounds like this is all coming from somewhere instead of responding think about why you are jealous (and no i am not a kollel guy, but i know many and have extreme respect for them the ones i know are great guys)  Again, that's not his point.  And for all you know, he despises that lifestyle as well, although it's not regularly discussed here.

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2013, 08:13:47 PM »
Lakewood Kollel people don't wear Hermes ties.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:46:20 PM by jj1000 »

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2013, 08:18:05 PM »

Why? What do they have against Hermes?

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2013, 08:24:22 PM »

A. They can't afford them. They generally are on a tight budget.
B. Even the few that possibly may be able to afford them, are generally not interested in fine clothing, they simply have different priorities. Most wont even know what a Hermes tie is! I hope this is something that you can appreciate?

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 08:28:24 PM by churnbabychurn »

Offline dd321

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2013, 10:55:45 PM »

but they wear ferragamo shoes

Offline A3

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2013, 10:56:45 PM »

Offline HowYaDoin

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2013, 10:59:02 PM »
ha that's gotta be the line of the day

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2013, 12:02:26 AM »
I think the issue here is the @rots5 stuck up for a guy who asked in a very condescending and degrading manner "lemme guess you're from Lkwd" The OP asked a very simple question where can he get Hermes ties for cheap. What's the reason for the attack and there's no reason anyone should stick up for the attacker. As for rots5 opinion on Lkwd I personally don't see anything wrong with taking full advantage of government programs if you are capable of doing so in a legal manner. (Not disclosing off the books income has multiple heterim of not reporting) not that I do any of this.
#justsayin

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2013, 12:12:30 AM »
I think people are confusing gishmakster yeshiva bochurim who are often into trendy ties and shoes with serious, dedicated, mature Kollel men.

Y'all are welcome to actually step into the yeshiva and look around, you will be pleasantly surprised!

Offline Crazy tools

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Club, Avis Presidents, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite, SPG Gold
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2013, 12:55:00 AM »
I think people are confusing gishmakster yeshiva bochurim who are often into trendy ties and shoes with serious, dedicated, mature Kollel men.

Y'all are welcome to actually step into the yeshiva and look around, you will be pleasantly surprised!
+1
Think people are getting mixed up with what the term"kollel guy" in this thread means.
Yes you do have married men in kollel, in lakewood and the mir that wear ferragamo shoes and hermes ties. But that's not usually the type of guys that are gonna kill themselves to get on the programs, usually gonna be working in a few years.
Everyone just settle down a bit.

Besides for when the comment upthread about lakewood was said, I thought he was referring to the 15 year old lakewood kid dying to wear fancy clothing but can't afford it.
Wasn't the nicest comment though

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2013, 02:15:27 AM »
you are right. i am wrong! i am sorry! kollel ppl are great people. i should not have said a word (negatively) towards them. @moish im sorry too!

It's funny, because rots5 actually lives off Lakewood people. "Lakewood people" are the ones who write the seforim his father sells, they are the ones who buy the Seforim his father sells and they are the ones who use the seforim his father sells.
you make me laugh. theres no reason even to talk to you. you have massive issues, i will not exploit them.

secondly, you obviuosly never walked into a seforim store, or even thought about the amount of crap that comes out of your mouth...

HILARIOUS!!! :D

@churn - i am sorry! i was out of line.
I think the issue here is the @rots5 stuck up for a guy who asked in a very condescending and degrading manner "lemme guess you're from Lkwd" The OP asked a very simple question where can he get Hermes ties for cheap. What's the reason for the attack and there's no reason anyone should stick up for the attacker. As for rots5 opinion on Lkwd I personally don't see anything wrong with taking full advantage of government programs if you are capable of doing so in a legal manner. (Not disclosing off the books income has multiple heterim of not reporting) not that I do any of this.
#justsayin

yes, you are rigt. i dont mind one bit whats so ever. if your trying to make ends meat or even doing that and need the govt's help, then kol hakavode! theres no reason someone should not be doing this then. but its a great line by KF, but the sad thing is it can be true....

#thankgdiwearecco's :)

i think a lot of those geshmaksters are getting married by now, they wont change....

of course none of this applies to ppl who dont fit the bill.

+1
Think people are getting mixed up with what the term"kollel guy" in this thread means.
Yes you do have married men in kollel, in lakewood and the mir that wear ferragamo shoes and hermes ties. But that's not usually the type of guys that are gonna kill themselves to get on the programs, usually gonna be working in a few years.
Everyone just settle down a bit.

Besides for when the comment upthread about lakewood was said, I thought he was referring to the 15 year old lakewood kid dying to wear fancy clothing but can't afford it.
Wasn't the nicest comment though

alol,

then tje 15 yr old hsould be happy with even a fake hermes ;)

but anyways, once again, i am sorry for my explanation, i was just trying to be funny with my humor, which is call out the obvious. i did not mean to spark up a whole situation against anyone here. yes you too, gold, my mom always said  ' dont stare' why would i want to fight with you... i have lived in lakewood and have tons of family there. i am sorry to those who i have offended with my comments, and i will def try not to be xo controversial.

Offline rots5

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2013, 02:17:07 AM »

wow aaron! your a smart man! kol hakavod!

Offline HP58

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2013, 02:21:26 AM »
Nice @rots! Now that we've wrapped up this little bit of ugliness, we can have a little peace and quiet...  :D
Now play nicely, everybody! You too @ygold... ;)

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2013, 07:07:35 AM »
wow aaron! your a smart man! kol hakavod!
Ugh.