Topic Wiki

FOR PRICELINE RESERVATIONS WITH BOOKING FAILURE
Call Priceline 1800-259-2091 dial 3 and then 1 and ask for the contract receipt.
Then fax the contract to Delta with your name, email and phone number to 1801-575-3000
UPDATE: It is no longer necessary to fax in anything to Delta. Just call Delta direct, with the priceline conf number, ask for a supervisor, and they are honoring all tickets! ;D
« Last edited by momo on December 31, 2013, 01:05:48 AM »

Poll

Was your ticket confirmed or cancelled

Confirmed
149 (61.1%)
Cancelled
36 (14.8%)
Didnt buy one
55 (22.5%)
Canceled but reinstated
4 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 243

Voting closed: December 31, 2013, 06:33:36 PM

Author Topic: {DEAD} Delta Price Mistake  (Read 360057 times)

Offline gavhaller

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Chase Visa Supreme, Avis Cadillac, Hyatt Vacation Club Owner, Disney Annual-Pass Holder, BA Avios Executive Corporate Shareholder VIP, Citi Platinum Status, Owner Of DFS - Discover Financial Services
Re: delta glitch booking code issue
« Reply #1940 on: April 06, 2014, 12:31:25 AM »
Credit to AS or AF. Both get 100% on both K and T.
Yeah that's a better idea. Prob just go that route. Thanks.
And yeah this is earning the mileage on top of the glitch.
I paidba full fare ;)

Offline YosefG

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Delta Price Mistake
« Reply #1941 on: April 07, 2014, 10:43:19 AM »
Hi,

Going to LAX from JFK terminal 4 on delta glitch ticket in business class on the way there. If I read correctly I can get free entry into a lounge. Any recommendations on the best lounge to go to for Delta in JFK. I read they have an oasis lounge and sky club, not sure which one is better. Would prefer to remain in Terminal 4 and also if any kosher options etc. Have toddler as well.

Thanks

Offline sruly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: April 07, 2014, 10:54:51 AM »
Hi,

Going to LAX from JFK terminal 4 on delta glitch ticket in business class on the way there. If I read correctly I can get free entry into a lounge. Any recommendations on the best lounge to go to for Delta in JFK. I read they have an oasis lounge and sky club, not sure which one is better. Would prefer to remain in Terminal 4 and also if any kosher options etc. Have toddler as well.

Thanks
You would only have lounge access to the delta lounge which is in terminal 4.
It is a brand new lounge with a outdoor terrace.

Offline LA2NYC

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: April 07, 2014, 01:35:40 PM »
Hi -

1) I know this may have been answered before, but flying on a few Delta glitch tickets in the next few months.  What's the best airline to credit the miles to?

Flights are all economy except one LAX-JFK leg in business.  I've heard Alaska, but where does Alaska fly that would be helpful to use miles?

I know Dan posted about this:http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/39504.  However, if I credit to Alaskan do I still get free baggage?

2) Have an infant in arms for a few flights - if she's not on her own ticket, is it worth creating a FF# for her now? Does she get any miles if she doesn't have her own seat? Gotta start 'em young!

Much Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 01:59:29 PM by LA2NYC »

Offline YosefG

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: April 08, 2014, 11:59:21 AM »
You would only have lounge access to the delta lounge which is in terminal 4.
It is a brand new lounge with a outdoor terrace.

Thank you for the info!

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: April 10, 2014, 07:23:53 PM »
Just got an email from Delta with my current SkyPesos earnings, it looks like they credited me the miles flown for both of my glitch tickets.
That wouldn't be anything exciting except for the fact that I credited the flights all to Alaska and they gave me the miles already.
I didn't do anything with Delta for these, my guess is they noticed my traveler info in their system and just matched it to my award account.
So now both of my account have around 12,500 miles, effectively giving me a RT ticket anywhere in the US.

Is there anything to be worried about, like Delta realizing that I got credited twice and take the miles back out of my account?

Offline jmansour

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: April 10, 2014, 08:29:23 PM »
Just got an email from Delta with my current SkyPesos earnings, it looks like they credited me the miles flown for both of my glitch tickets.
That wouldn't be anything exciting except for the fact that I credited the flights all to Alaska and they gave me the miles already.
I didn't do anything with Delta for these, my guess is they noticed my traveler info in their system and just matched it to my award account.
So now both of my account have around 12,500 miles, effectively giving me a RT ticket anywhere in the US.

Is there anything to be worried about, like Delta realizing that I got credited twice and take the miles back out of my account?

I changes mine at the airport and also got credit on both alaska and delta.

Offline Andrewl987

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: April 10, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »
I also got credit for both Alaska and Delta! My $65 ticket got me RT to hawaii in first class, 15k alaska miles and 15k sky pesos. Best purchase ever.

Offline thepaul500

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: April 11, 2014, 03:29:50 PM »
How did you manage this?  Put alaska mileage number in the online system or original booking?

Offline Andrewl987

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: April 11, 2014, 05:53:56 PM »
I originally had my DL number in there, changed it to AS a couple weeks after booking and deciding that's where I wanted to store the miles

Online Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #1950 on: April 30, 2014, 01:32:29 AM »
Gotta love schedule changes :).

HA just pushed off my OGG-HNL flight by 15 minutes. Called Delta and told them that an hour and a half connection time in HNL "makes me nervous" about catching my HNL-SEA-JFK flight. Got them to change it to OGG-LAX-JFK with no fees.

That gives us one less leg + 4 more hours in Maui + biz in the 767 (internationally configured) vs. the 757 :D.

ETA: The entire OGG-HNL-SEA-JFK was booked together during the glitch, with the first leg on HA metal. Oddly enough, the HA schedule change wasn't even showing up in DL's system (I got the alert from FlightTrack).
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline ybeeds

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
« Reply #1951 on: April 30, 2014, 12:50:20 PM »

HA just pushed off my OGG-HNL flight by 15 minutes. Called Delta and told them that an hour and a half connection time in HNL "makes me nervous" about catching my HNL-SEA-JFK flight. Got them to change it to OGG-LAX-JFK with no fees.

That gives us one less leg + 4 more hours in Maui + biz in the 767 (internationally configured) vs. the 757 :D.

ETA: The entire OGG-HNL-SEA-JFK was booked together during the glitch, with the first leg on HA metal. Oddly enough, the HA schedule change wasn't even showing up in DL's system (I got the alert from FlightTrack).
;D Awesome!
My office buzzes to the JewishMusicStream!!!

Offline CS1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
« Reply #1952 on: April 30, 2014, 01:03:10 PM »

excellent -- Very smart and can prevent additional issues/delays/missed flights..
Plus great benefits to you, as well -- Gotta remember that!
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline chevron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: April 30, 2014, 01:37:49 PM »
lucky, I did MIA - ATL - LAX - KOA. Was trying to get the ATL leg dropped for a MIA - LAX direct but no luck

Offline pharmdear

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • Dr chulent's blog
  • Programs: HHonors Diamond
« Reply #1954 on: April 30, 2014, 02:44:09 PM »
Ye i had breakfast today it was ok

What did they serve? Silverware or plastic?

Offline ad120

• View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: April 30, 2014, 03:58:58 PM »

Shocked! I spoke to an SLC Custer Experience Supervisor Debbie (Machshayfa) and explained to her that a 20 minute connection in LAX is not enough time to make a connecting flight. She even admitted that I'd miss the connection and she said she will not change. She even notated the reservation that it shouldn't be changed. However when I got to the Airport I spoke with a supervisor and after 30 minutes of fighting, she rerouted us via SLC #deltasucks

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #1956 on: April 30, 2014, 04:08:07 PM »

Nice.

You talking about this? http://www.mobiata.com/apps/flighttrack

You can add your flights to it and it'll alert you to a schedule change?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline alpicone

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: April 30, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »

I almost got excited until I realized your edit.  :(

Online Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #1958 on: April 30, 2014, 07:25:56 PM »
Nice.

You talking about this? http://www.mobiata.com/apps/flighttrack

You can add your flights to it and it'll alert you to a schedule change?

Yup. It's a phenomenal app. This is the exact version I use.

Online Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #1959 on: April 30, 2014, 07:26:13 PM »
I almost got excited until I realized your edit.  :(

What part un-excited you?