Author Topic: Anybody traveling to Boston from the NYC are tom?  (Read 772 times)

Offline gavhaller

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Chase Visa Supreme, Avis Cadillac, Hyatt Vacation Club Owner, Disney Annual-Pass Holder, BA Avios Executive Corporate Shareholder VIP, Citi Platinum Status, Owner Of DFS - Discover Financial Services
Anybody traveling to Boston from the NYC are tom?
« on: December 30, 2013, 10:11:06 AM »
Hey all,
My wife and I are  traveling to Bos-PHL-TLV on those USAIR tickets. Anybody driving there/have good ideas of how to get there last minute?
(Or ideas on how to drop the BOS-PHL leg :) )

Offline gavhaller

• View Profile
  • Programs: Chase Visa Supreme, Avis Cadillac, Hyatt Vacation Club Owner, Disney Annual-Pass Holder, BA Avios Executive Corporate Shareholder VIP, Citi Platinum Status, Owner Of DFS - Discover Financial Services
Re: Anybody traveling to Boston from the NYC are tom?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 11:13:27 AM »
Nevermind! Just go them to drop the BOS-PHL leg with no problem.

Offline Frostboot

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »
Nevermind! Just go them to drop the BOS-PHL leg with no problem.

What did you say to them?

Offline gavhaller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 12:58:50 PM »
My wife actually is not feeling well. So I called and explained to the rep that it would be difficult traveling all the way to BOS from NYC. Would it be possibly if I were to just get on in by phili and drop the first leg.
He told me no, that's not possible and its a voluntary change and you'll have to pay around 1000 per ticket. So I asked to be transferred to a supervisor.
Nicest lady comes on the phone and says sir I hear you want to get on in phili is that correct (at this point I get ready to argue my case) she says well I can see that your BOS flight connects in Phili with only an hour layover. That won't be enough time for you. Let me cancel the first leg.
And that was it. A true NES