Author Topic: When he comes back healthy, under which username will he appear??!!  (Read 3444 times)

Offline bestwatchman

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: When he comes back healthy, under which username will he appear??!!
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2021, 12:26:42 PM »
I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers here on DDF and via WA. They are all greatly appreciated.

Feeling better now. On 11/29 DW took me to the emergency room. They did a routine emergency procedure. Since then it was been a month long roller-coaster ride. An infection was the culprit for the roller-coaster ride. With that under control they can now focus on the original problem.

Hope to be back soon!

Take care of yourself! We'll keep praying for you.

Online JACKBLUE

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2021, 01:29:49 PM »
I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers here on DDF and via WA. They are all greatly appreciated.

Feeling better now. On 11/29 DW took me to the emergency room. They did a routine emergency procedure. Since then it was been a month long roller-coaster ride. An infection was the culprit for the roller-coaster ride. With that under control they can now focus on the original problem.

Hope to be back soon!
Any update?
Hope you’re feeling good!

Online yesitsme

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2021, 07:51:41 PM »

Hope to be back soon!

How is the bikur cholim room?

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2021, 08:52:50 PM »
Nice to find this thread after the good news update. Complete recovery soon! There's a lot to catch up..