Author Topic: PSA: Don't swipe recklessly for others  (Read 258049 times)

Offline PSA

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: PSA: Don't swipe recklessly for others
« Reply #2640 on: February 25, 2019, 11:49:41 PM »
Here is a little update. Did alot more digging recently. The whole story about S**** Credit card processor getting frozen is a lie. He just decided that he had enough of the Ponzi scheme and didn't want continue this, and decided to bust out. He's still doing sales and, his processor is doing just fine. Hes sitting on millions of dollars of inventory that he continues to sell on Amazon. his store name on Amazon is Super deal ( wonder if there is a way to alert Amazon about what he did)
And just using whatever money he can get his hands on to retain legal help to cover himself. In addition he used people cards without permission
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:41:45 PM by jj1000 »

Offline yitzgar

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: February 25, 2019, 11:52:11 PM »
Williamsburg folks largely don't use the internet. Also older people are more likely to read those publications than Dans Deals.

This was posted about six weeks ago by user CMEY
Still shocks me that someone would just see an ad like that and give away their card. I guess I can sort of understand if it's a friend/relative, but just based on an ad in a magazine? Insane

Offline JACKBLUE

• View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: February 25, 2019, 11:52:30 PM »
Here is a little update. Did alot more digging recently. The whole story about S**** Credit card processor getting frozen is a lie. He just decided that he had enough of the Ponzi scheme and didn't want continue this, and decided to bust out. He's still doing sales and, his processor is doing just fine. Hes sitting on millions of dollars of inventory that he continues to sell on Amazon. This is his store https://www.amazon.com/s?i=merchant-items&me=A3ACUPJ4C2HX16 ( wonder if there is a way to alert Amazon about what he did)
And just using whatever money he can get his hands on to retain legal help to cover himself. In addition he used people cards without permission
+1 I heard the same.... I posted already a few days ago  that the whole freezing accounts wasn’t true....
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:41:55 PM by jj1000 »

Offline zale

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: February 25, 2019, 11:53:41 PM »
Still shocks me that someone would just see an ad like that and give away their card. I guess I can sort of understand if it's a friend/relative, but just based on an ad in a magazine? Insane

Because it says "Card Gelt" and it sounds frum and friendly. And since frum people never steal because that would be an aveira, there is no reason in the world not to trust them.

Offline yitzgar

• View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: February 25, 2019, 11:54:53 PM »
Btw imho buying groups are criminally prosucutable.. but this is not the thread and it's been discussed.
link?

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #2645 on: February 25, 2019, 11:57:24 PM »
Here is a little update. Did alot more digging recently. The whole story about S**** Credit card processor getting frozen is a lie. He just decided that he had enough of the Ponzi scheme and didn't want continue this, and decided to bust out. He's still doing sales and, his processor is doing just fine. Hes sitting on millions of dollars of inventory that he continues to sell on Amazon. his store name on Amazon is Super deal ( wonder if there is a way to alert Amazon about what he did)
Do yourself a favor and get good legal advice
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:40:53 PM by jj1000 »
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline Yehuda25

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: February 26, 2019, 12:03:58 AM »
can't imagine he still has his processor after all those charge backs...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:42:04 PM by jj1000 »
“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”

― Aristotle

Offline cmey

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: February 26, 2019, 12:11:34 AM »
Williamsburg folks largely don't use the internet. Also older people are more likely to read those publications than Dans Deals.

This was posted about six weeks ago by user CMEY

I’ve been glancing at the shul papers every so often and haven’t seen the ad in the past couple weeks but I may have simply missed it.

Offline JACKBLUE

• View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: February 26, 2019, 12:14:57 AM »
can't imagine he still has his processor after all those charge backs...
you seriously think he only has 1 processor? If he swiped a few hundred Million a year he probably had tons of accounts.... Toners.com was 1 of his accounts and that business is long over to the best of my knowledge......

Offline Yehuda25

• View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: February 26, 2019, 12:20:34 AM »
you seriously think he only has 1 processor? If he swiped a few hundred Million a year he probably had tons of accounts.... Toners.com was 1 of his accounts and that business is long over to the best of my knowledge......
woah, im sure they all link somehow, though maybe not right away

― Aristotle

Offline JACKBLUE

• View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: February 26, 2019, 12:21:45 AM »
woah, im sure they all link somehow, though maybe not right away
apparently he knew what he’s doing here....

Offline Yehuda25

• View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: February 26, 2019, 12:23:17 AM »
apparently he knew what he’s doing here....
:'(

― Aristotle

Offline pointer

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: February 26, 2019, 12:32:15 AM »
I’ve been glancing at the shul papers every so often and haven’t seen the ad in the past couple weeks but I may have simply missed it.
https://www.dailyluach.com/uploads/issue%5b1%5d.pdf (p.6)

Offline PSA2

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: February 26, 2019, 12:43:26 AM »
+1 I heard the same.... I posted already a few days ago  that the whole freezing accounts wasn’t true....
I am a long time ddfer. Got a new name for this purpose..

Some info that I gathered in the past 24 hours.

I hope its not too much info and I may get heat on this. But I feel I have to post this so people should know whats going on and whom to trust. And sorry for my lack of grammer skills...

This S**** case is far grather then the amazon business and credit cards.
There is alot of real estate involved here.
I just heard today that last week he sold one of the houses that he owned in B.P.

He took alot of cash from " investors" to buy lots to build warehouses on them. I personally know a few people who gave him around 250k each.

He is not picking up the phone anymore. His son in-law is handling his calles and he tells everybody to call Burach K. aka Transmadia.

Now a few facts about transmadia
They know very well how the banks operate  regarding how disputes work. They are so powerful that ashford watch company paid him like a insurance to protect them from customer disputes.

I have a close friend who got scammed by a different story not mentioned on this form by a very heimish bunch of ganuvim. The ganovim told him that they hired transmedia to help them both to get out of this mess. After 5 months of supposedly " working" he saw no results and the banks were still going after him every day. He tried to call his transmadia rep Sal B. (I believe its the same guy who testified in the gemach case on behalf of the gemach) and he was Basicly told to go fly a kite , don't call me anymore.

I met this morning with another victim in this case and he told me that a few yingerliet that hired transmadia for $7500 each that he should work on their behalf, they went to willi to meet With burach K. And were told about the same thing. Screw you. Can't help you. Go fly a kite.
Probably because he got involved with the S**** case and its a very big case....

There is someone in B.P. someone Whos last name starts with a P. . he supposedly helps people to get out of messes like this . although I heard good things about him. I have reason to believe that he works with transmedia hand in hand.
Last week (I believe it was) Wednesday there were a bunch of people at Mr P. House wanting to get advise how to proceed In this S**** case, in the middle of the meeting burach K. from transmadia walked in and tried to convince everybody not to dispute but to work with him. Obviously because it makes his work harder. ( wondering how dis Burch K. Know of this meeting that night)  Beaware he works for the merchant in this case its stricter. Not for the card holders the victims.
 by the way he charges 30% of the recovered money.

People go get professional legal help. maybe form a group and work together with a lawyer.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:40:25 PM by jj1000 »

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #2654 on: February 26, 2019, 01:17:59 AM »
What can Transmedia do that merchants and corporations can't do?
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.