Author Topic: Jet Blue points Q  (Read 208 times)

Offline NTorch

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 68
    • View Profile
Jet Blue points Q
« on: February 20, 2024, 05:08:37 PM »
Jet Blue is offering a 60% bonus for buying points. I have never attempted to book a JB flight with points as I dont have a JB credit card and dont fly it that frequently. Does this work out to my advantage or will it still be cheaper to just buy the flight?

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Jet Blue points Q
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 05:54:04 PM »
Jet Blue is offering a 60% bonus for buying points. I have never attempted to book a JB flight with points as I dont have a JB credit card and dont fly it that frequently. Does this work out to my advantage or will it still be cheaper to just buy the flight?

These points sales are a ripoff, they almost never make sense and it's meant to swindle on the points/miles unsavvy. JetBlue awards are based on the cash price so you never get a real steal of a deal anyway to offset the insane prices to buy points. The easiest way to get TrueBlue points is through transferring from Chase or via their cc. 

Offline baron

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Jet Blue points Q
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 06:06:56 PM »
These points sales are a ripoff, they almost never make sense and it's meant to swindle on the points/miles unsavvy. JetBlue awards are based on the cash price so you never get a real steal of a deal anyway to offset the insane prices to buy points. The easiest way to get TrueBlue points is through transferring from Chase or via their cc.
With the exception of Hilton