Author Topic: Southwest Airlines Green Pass NRMR for sale, one rountrip expires 1.18.2014  (Read 3055 times)

Offline terrimueller

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Good for any flights Southwest system wide by 1.18.2014.  Great for last minute travel. Best offer. 
I am in Boston so we will have to arrange for payment/delivery.

I bought this at a charity auction and cannot use it before expiration date unfortunately.  My loss is your gain!  It is valid for whomever is holding this paper pass.

1)      Rules and Regulations—you are responsible for reading and following all rules and regulations printed on the back of the pass. Travel must be completed within the valid dates.

2)      Select your travel dates and make your reservations by calling 1-800-1 FLYSWA (435-9792). Tell the Reservations Agent you are traveling on a “Green NRMR Pass.” Be sure to write down your confirmation (record locator) number because you will need it to check-in.

3)      You must bring the Green Pass with you on the day of travel.

4)      The Green Pass has five coupons. Coupons one and three are for your departure flight(s), coupons two and four are transfer passes, and the fifth is you’re your passenger receipt. Please do not separate coupons from the passenger receipt copy; otherwise, you could be denied boarding. The Customer Service Agent will fill in and separate them or help you with this, if needed, at the Ticket Counter or Gate.

5)      Please arrive at the airport at least one hour before your flight’s departure time. Some airports recommend more than one hour, you can check online at southwest.com for the recommended time allowances per airport. Allow yourself plenty of time to find parking and to check-in for your flight. Failure to check-in at least 10 minutes prior to departure could result in your reservation being canceled so that Southwest can accommodate standby passengers.

6)      You may check-in online up to 24 hours prior to your flight to reserve your boarding group letter and number and obtain an online security document. However, you must present your green ticket at either our ticket counter or curbside check-in locations to retrieve your actual boarding pass. We anticipate more refinements to these procedures, and urge you to always stay apprised of current federal requirements pertaining to security measures in our nation’s airports.

Offline chucksterace

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
Per forum rules you must post as asking price.
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.