Author Topic: HAS Advantage credit card  (Read 12385 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: HAS Advantage Card
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 04:41:43 PM »
If matmid points are such a joke because of the surcharge - then is it worth it to earn AA miles when flying elal instead of matmid points???
Of course.
And you can use AA miles to fly El Al without surcharges.  You just can't redeem for First Class.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline how

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: HAS Advantage Card
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2011, 04:53:08 PM »
Of course.
And you can use AA miles to fly El Al without surcharges.  You just can't redeem for First Class.
After thinking about it - It really should depend what class tour flying if you are getting a 150 matmid or 3500 I think the matmid would be better. If ur on a cheap class and ur getting only 50 matmid then the AA should be better

Offline jfktlv

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: HAS Advantage credit card
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2011, 12:35:28 AM »
I have this card and have enough points to get a free flight to Israel with matmid/has...so far I have not been able to. Has anyone been successful getting a matmid/ has free ticket (yes I know I must pay about 3-400 in fuel charges etc... I know the flights have room, but apparently not for has/matmid

Offline coralsnake

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: HAS Advantage credit card
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2015, 03:03:41 PM »
Does this card still exist? Ive had one with a bog credit line for maybe 8 years which I never use.

Lately I realized that Im getting emails from US Bank about my Select Rewards Visa® Platinum Card. So I logged into US Bank to confirm that is the card I now have.

HAS Advantage website has the following: Important Notice to Cardholders:

Dear HAS Advantage Member,

The HAS Advantage call center is closed. Please call US Bank at 1-866-322-7989 for any help required on your HAS Advantage Visa card.

Continue to visit our home page for updates. Thank You.

I know they lost they regained their ELAL transfer a few months back.

Anyone know whats going on?
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan