Author Topic: Express clothing store Gift cards for sale  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
Express clothing store Gift cards for sale
« on: October 06, 2010, 02:32:09 PM »
I have 2 express gift cards for sale with a total value of $176.21

One has a balance of $128.77 and is redeemable at Express, Express Men, Express Last Hurrah, and express.com.
The second has a balance of $47.44 and is redeemable at Express or Express Men.

Both have no expiration date and no fees.
Id like to sell both together for $150.00 PM me...

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Express clothing store Gift cards for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »
Considering that people can buy Express GCs at Plastic Jungle for 21% off and get free shipping I would venture to say you're overpricing your GCs...
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »
Considering that people can buy Express GCs at Plastic Jungle for 21% off and get free shipping I would venture to say you're overpricing your GCs...

Wow. Good point. I guess ill try selling them on ebay where they should sell for almost face value. Although, someone who didnt know about plastic jungle may have bought them and i would have made some money. I guess you do have to make your money somewhere;)

In all honesty, knowing know that someone can get them cheaper elsewhere makes me not want to sell them to a frum person anyways.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 03:02:27 PM »
Wow. Good point. I guess ill try selling them on ebay where they should sell for almost face value. Although, someone who didnt know about plastic jungle may have bought them and i would have made some money. I guess you do have to make your money somewhere;)

In all honesty, knowing know that someone can get them cheaper elsewhere makes me not want to sell them to a frum person anyways.
Yup, ebay is probably the way to go.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 03:35:55 PM »
Yup, ebay is probably the way to go.

Im just so hesitant with ebay these days after my most recent transaction (vihameyvin yavin). on a side note, i once sold a gc on ebay and the guy claimed he never got it. I managed to cancel it out and have it reissued to me. It was only a $15 gc so i didn't bother insuring it.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 05:36:58 PM »
If you bought them from plastic jungle, you would pay about $139.21 which is 21% of 176.21.

Yes you can charge it to your amex if you buy from them and get the points (139 *points x 0.022 = 3.05)...If anyone is seriously interested in buying this amount from express, i would really appreciate if you bought it from me so i can get rid of them. Id let them go for $135. As they say, Zeh nehene, vizeh lo chosser.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 10:12:54 PM »
Cash4giftcards.com seems to be offering the most to buy gift cards. They offered me $132.15 for it. Anyone want to offer more before its shipped out to them?