Author Topic: Business web hosting help  (Read 6938 times)

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Business web hosting help
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2015, 08:18:43 PM »
Thats 2 1/2 years ago!
i know that,  he's still a active user, i'm sure by now he knows what's good and what's better

All IMAP installations have a Sent Items folder and this will sync properly on most modern mail clients.

So the main benefit of Exchange over IMAP is the ability to sync and share Calendars, Tasks and Contacts. However, given many devices are able to sync contacts via other means, that leaves just Calendar and Tasks. Few people that use IMAP boxes will ever find a need for Tasks (indeed few people using Exchange ever use tasks) so that just leaves Calendars But there's Google Calendars which will sync all over the place, including with Outlook,

Mostly it will come down to costs and other benefits that might come with a hosted service, such as Office and larger cloud drives.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:49:32 PM by yesitsme »
["-"]

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2015, 11:03:58 PM »
Check arvixe.com I use them for shared and have excellent uptime speed and support is in American English
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2015, 02:44:12 AM »
i signed up to hostmonster shared pro i got lost with so much privileges/features it will take me a day or 2 to learn it,
they have a 30 day full money back guarantee.. and you can cancel anytime after that and only pay for what you use because there is no contract
["-"]