Author Topic: CITI AA 50% BONUS  (Read 1312 times)

Offline YOSEF

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
CITI AA 50% BONUS
« on: October 11, 2010, 02:39:53 AM »
So due to a bunch of weird circumstances, I actually paid my credit card bill over the phone, and even paid through a rep for free.
To make a long story short, the rep told me that I could get 1.5 miles per dollar spent on my CITIAAdvantage MC through January sometime.

She said it was targeted, but YMMV, and you may also have missed the postcard like I did.

She also said that it works for the AMEX.

Post back to let us know if it works for you, and for which cards.

P.S. I hope I didn't miss this on the forums; I did do a quick search to see if it popped up, and I didn't find anything.

Offline Avid Reader

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
Re: CITI AA 50% BONUS
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 03:13:02 AM »
Yup I got the postcard, it's targeted. You have to call the number on the card to enroll. I also got another mailer earlier for a 1.2 bonus which I just through out.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 04:15:53 AM »
So due to a bunch of weird circumstances, I actually paid my credit card bill over the phone, and even paid through a rep for free.
To make a long story short, the rep told me that I could get 1.5 miles per dollar spent on my CITIAAdvantage MC through January sometime.

She said it was targeted, but YMMV, and you may also have missed the postcard like I did.

She also said that it works for the AMEX.

Post back to let us know if it works for you, and for which cards.

P.S. I hope I didn't miss this on the forums; I did do a quick search to see if it popped up, and I didn't find anything.

I'm currently on an offer for triple miles on my British Airways visa (from Chase). Didn't have to call in to accept it.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »
Yup I got the postcard, it's targeted. You have to call the number on the card to enroll. I also got another mailer earlier for a 1.2 bonus which I just through out.

I also got the 1.2..obviously it was on an old card and not the new 100k ones that i am currently spending on. Threw it out as well.

Offline YOSEF

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 10:35:39 AM »
I just called the C.S. number...