Author Topic: Paypal MyCash Card  (Read 1693 times)

Offline jopav613

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Paypal MyCash Card
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:53:29 AM »
Sorry if this matter was discussed in the past. I was wondering what someone's opinion is on buying the Paypal Mycash reload cards which (cvs at least) can be funded with c/c? I ask this as lately in northern NJ and Manhattan it's becoming increasingly difficult to find vanilla reloads in CVS. (Tried 5 of them between yesterday and today and no luck.)

I purchased so far 4 of these Paypal cards and the funds all went seemlessly into my paypal balance on which I transferred them to my bank account. Didn't even need to do anything with my Bluebird account. The max daily amount to load is only $500 unlike the $1000 for the bluebird. However the paypal cards are soooooo prevalent. Does anyone have experience with these cards? I just want to make sure that I won't turn on a red flag at paypal or something by constantly loading to my account and withdrawing to bank acc.  Of course I will load these cards onto 2-3 paypal accounts as to try not to get red flagged. Help is appreciated....

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Paypal MyCash Card
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 11:59:16 AM »
Sorry if this matter was discussed in the past. I was wondering what someone's opinion is on buying the Paypal Mycash reload cards which (cvs at least) can be funded with c/c? I ask this as lately in northern NJ and Manhattan it's becoming increasingly difficult to find vanilla reloads in CVS. (Tried 5 of them between yesterday and today and no luck.)

I purchased so far 4 of these Paypal cards and the funds all went seemlessly into my paypal balance on which I transferred them to my bank account. Didn't even need to do anything with my Bluebird account. The max daily amount to load is only $500 unlike the $1000 for the bluebird. However the paypal cards are soooooo prevalent. Does anyone have experience with these cards? I just want to make sure that I won't turn on a red flag at paypal or something by constantly loading to my account and withdrawing to bank acc.  Of course I will load these cards onto 2-3 paypal accounts as to try not to get red flagged. Help is appreciated....
This what you're looking for?

Searching always helps..

Offline zvido

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 12:15:37 AM »
Any ideas how to pay for a PayPal MyCard card via CC now that CVS is no longer doing it?

Thanks.

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
Paypal MyCash Card
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 12:17:28 AM »
Any ideas how to pay for a PayPal MyCard card via CC now that CVS is no longer doing it?

Thanks.
This is what you're looking for.
Looking above your post always helps..

Offline zvido

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 08:57:37 PM »
Didn't find it there...but the short answer is I was able to do so at RiteAid today without issue.

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 11:34:36 PM »

Didn't find it there...but the short answer is I was able to do so at RiteAid today without issue.
Not always do you need to find the answer to your questions, all you need to do is find the appropriate topic and post your question instead of opening a new thread.

Offline zvido

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 01:10:54 AM »
Wrong thread maybe...but I didn't open it. Did a search and this thread seemed appropriate.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:17:33 AM by zvido »