Author Topic: What came in your email today?  (Read 25918 times)

Offline yoruel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: What came in your email today?
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2015, 09:47:16 AM »
Yoruel Yup it’s happening again this year ….. but with a knak!    I’m going HUGE.    Im taking the largest boat available in NY ……  and I’m bringing one of the chefs that catered on the first cruise Mordy Jaffee Sterling Caterers so no worries there will be so much gourmet food it’s going to be amazing, and oh! you must have heard MBD is coming.

So Yoruel how are you ?   How did you fast ? We haven’t spoken in a while …..

Lemme give you a little sneak peak on the program and menu…

First ..... it’s going to be on IYH Tuesday evening Aug 11,  leaving from Jersey, Hoboken right across the Linclon tunnel and easy parking.

We will begin boarding at 7:00 and you can go straight up to the second gallery and we will have SUSHI prepared, plus bringing a few sushi chefs to prepare any roll you like plus a JUICE BAR … Make your own salad bar …..Fancy cakes… Cut up fruits… and of course a Wine tasting …. Can you explain why they give like a quarter of a cup to taste …. That’s how they are …..that a whole other discussion ......

By the time everybody has boarded that will be around 8:00 we will disembark ….. the oilem will go downstairs … maybe mincha if your not makpid on shkia ....I’m telling you this boat is so big …. We can have 300 seats comfortable but we are just putting 275 just so it should be comfortable. At everyone’s place there will be a tasty beef entree plus we are setting up 6 different kinds of CARVING stations, wine on the tables plus wine tasting of some of the better chushive wines.

Now let me tell you a little about the musical entertainment Pinni Ostreicher is coming with his band, and for background noise we have Zmiros choir, and we will begin with Eli beer,  and then Berry will come on and warm the oilem up, by that time you will probably have tasted some of the juicy cuts of steak and Pinky Weber will sing gram chazunes I don’t know yet exactly what but it will be amazing, and then we will be joined by the one and only MBD he will take over the house….. you get the drift it will be spectacular…

At some point Eli beer will go up on the deck and lead a kumzits for all the yingelait that wanna just chill on the deck will have nuts and chocolates and of course cigars as much as you want this year I got donated like 500 cigars different flavors sweet and some strong your choice. Ever seen a magician make 100$ bills float in the air? Will have one walking around the tables and do some wild tricks.

So Yoruel can I interest you in a ticket or maybe bring your friends and workers and make a table ? this year im getting calls from companies that want to treat some of their costumers that need like some extra att ….. it’s a good idea plus its not that expensive think of it as a marketing expense.

I didn’t realize how fast it will go… somebody leaked the ad on Friday and I already sold over 140 tickets.. like for real not just stam throwing numbers ..... I guess people heard from the past year and want to come. So vus zugsti? Am I putting you down for the cruise …..

Lemme know it’s really going pretty quickly

Thank you

xxxx

PS If you need an extra push…. I just got a call from one of the parents and he told me that he and his partner decided that if we raise 100k profit this year on the boat he will give 20k on top of it. So im asking you Yoruel help me do this….. you shouldn’t come all by yourself and be bored bring a couple of friends or workmates or whomever. Oh and BTW if you have some extra maaser money this is where you should put it ... you are getting free entertainment plus tzedaka ..... what else can you ask for :)

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2015, 02:29:12 PM »
Ticketmaster cancelations
^^^

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2015, 03:09:08 PM »
Now this one definitely takes the cake...

Subject: THIS IS LAST NOTICE!

How are you today?

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being 28TH OF AUGUST 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of $100  only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance  paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $100  is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $100 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.
Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $100 payment.
Please find the payment data below to send the $100 via western union

Receiver Name:     IKE FRANK

Country    Benin Republic

City      Cotonou

Question:         Urgent

Answer:            Needed

Amount:         $100

MTCN reference number............

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

(Official Residence of the President of the US)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500 USA

Curiosity made the cat smarter.

Offline etech0

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2015, 10:11:12 AM »
Subject: Please Don't Take it Spam - Something Important For Your Online Business

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

I am vijay shankar, Business Development Executive.

We are an Chicago based Web Design company with a primary focus on SEO based Website Design & Development (ASP, ASP.Net, Java, Perl and PHP development).

We can provide you the best solutions on given Requirements

• Website Design & Development

• Website Hosting Package

• Graphic Design & Flash

• Logo Design

• Brochure Design

• Website Templates

• Maintenance Packages

• E-Commerce solutions

• Customize web application development in open PHP

• Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing)

Please let us know in case you are interested...

Thanks Regards

Vijay Shankar

Business Development Executive
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline LoLo

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2015, 11:02:02 PM »
Targeted 50k offer for amex delta. (Missed the 60k offer :( )

Offline SearchGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 102
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2015, 05:56:29 PM »
Good day,

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail address and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment.

After the last annual calculation of your Banking/Financial activities, you are qualified and eligible to receive a compensation check payment of $2,072,521.50 USD from the 2015 United Nations Compensation Commission Payment Reconciliation program.

Your Cashier’s Check $2,072,521.50 USD has been forwarded to the United Parcel Service for shipment to you. Send your Name, Resident Address, Country and Telephone number to the United Parcel Service (UPS) in order to receive your compensation check payment.

United Parcel Service (UPS)
Contact Name: Claire Martins
Contact E-mail: ups101@fengv.com

Please take note that you will pay a shipping/handling fee of $157 USD to receive your cashier check payment from the United Parcel Service (UPS).

Gallegos Vina.
Information Officer,
United Nations Human Settlements Program.
I leave it to anyone who wants... (It's a lot of money after all...)

Offline LoLo

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2015, 05:59:45 PM »
Human settlements program.. what a department..

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »
Human settlements program.. what a department..
MS worthy?...

Offline username

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2015, 06:35:14 PM »
Nah. Just another prince chapped onto the UPS method
^^^

Offline etech0

• View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2015, 06:46:56 PM »
Nah. Just another prince chapped onto the UPS method
good thing he wasn't in ord today
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2015, 06:56:42 PM »
Now this one definitely takes the cake...

Subject: THIS IS LAST NOTICE!

How are you today?

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being 28TH OF AUGUST 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of $100  only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance  paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $100  is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $100 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.
Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $100 payment.
Please find the payment data below to send the $100 via western union

Receiver Name:     IKE FRANK

Country    Benin Republic

City      Cotonou

Question:         Urgent

Answer:            Needed

Amount:         $100

MTCN reference number............

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

(Official Residence of the President of the US)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500 USA
While I've gotten many physical and email certificates that I've won millions, never have I seen the idea of using SOTUS !

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2015, 07:38:35 PM »
I leave it to anyone who wants... (It's a lot of money after all...)
You mean someone just landed the elusive UPS method on your lap and you're just giving it up like that?

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2015, 07:42:26 PM »
You mean someone just landed the elusive UPS method on your lap and you're just giving it up like that?

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2015, 07:43:05 PM »
While I've gotten many physical and email certificates that I've won millions, never have I seen the idea of using SOTUS !
That's why I said it takes the cake, I actually got into a whole back and forth with her honor the First Lady, if I have time later I'll post it.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2015, 07:51:16 PM »
That's why I said it takes the cake, I actually got into a whole back and forth with her honor the First Lady, if I have time later I'll post it.
Did she tell you anything about your unhealthy eating habits?