Author Topic: What came in your email today?  (Read 50951 times)

Offline yoruel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: What came in your email today?
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2015, 09:47:16 AM »
Yoruel Yup it’s happening again this year ….. but with a knak!    I’m going HUGE.    Im taking the largest boat available in NY ……  and I’m bringing one of the chefs that catered on the first cruise Mordy Jaffee Sterling Caterers so no worries there will be so much gourmet food it’s going to be amazing, and oh! you must have heard MBD is coming.

So Yoruel how are you ?   How did you fast ? We haven’t spoken in a while …..

Lemme give you a little sneak peak on the program and menu…

First ..... it’s going to be on IYH Tuesday evening Aug 11,  leaving from Jersey, Hoboken right across the Linclon tunnel and easy parking.

We will begin boarding at 7:00 and you can go straight up to the second gallery and we will have SUSHI prepared, plus bringing a few sushi chefs to prepare any roll you like plus a JUICE BAR … Make your own salad bar …..Fancy cakes… Cut up fruits… and of course a Wine tasting …. Can you explain why they give like a quarter of a cup to taste …. That’s how they are …..that a whole other discussion ......

By the time everybody has boarded that will be around 8:00 we will disembark ….. the oilem will go downstairs … maybe mincha if your not makpid on shkia ....I’m telling you this boat is so big …. We can have 300 seats comfortable but we are just putting 275 just so it should be comfortable. At everyone’s place there will be a tasty beef entree plus we are setting up 6 different kinds of CARVING stations, wine on the tables plus wine tasting of some of the better chushive wines.

Now let me tell you a little about the musical entertainment Pinni Ostreicher is coming with his band, and for background noise we have Zmiros choir, and we will begin with Eli beer,  and then Berry will come on and warm the oilem up, by that time you will probably have tasted some of the juicy cuts of steak and Pinky Weber will sing gram chazunes I don’t know yet exactly what but it will be amazing, and then we will be joined by the one and only MBD he will take over the house….. you get the drift it will be spectacular…

At some point Eli beer will go up on the deck and lead a kumzits for all the yingelait that wanna just chill on the deck will have nuts and chocolates and of course cigars as much as you want this year I got donated like 500 cigars different flavors sweet and some strong your choice. Ever seen a magician make 100$ bills float in the air? Will have one walking around the tables and do some wild tricks.

So Yoruel can I interest you in a ticket or maybe bring your friends and workers and make a table ? this year im getting calls from companies that want to treat some of their costumers that need like some extra att ….. it’s a good idea plus its not that expensive think of it as a marketing expense.

I didn’t realize how fast it will go… somebody leaked the ad on Friday and I already sold over 140 tickets.. like for real not just stam throwing numbers ..... I guess people heard from the past year and want to come. So vus zugsti? Am I putting you down for the cruise …..

Lemme know it’s really going pretty quickly

Thank you

xxxx

PS If you need an extra push…. I just got a call from one of the parents and he told me that he and his partner decided that if we raise 100k profit this year on the boat he will give 20k on top of it. So im asking you Yoruel help me do this….. you shouldn’t come all by yourself and be bored bring a couple of friends or workmates or whomever. Oh and BTW if you have some extra maaser money this is where you should put it ... you are getting free entertainment plus tzedaka ..... what else can you ask for :)

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2015, 02:29:12 PM »
Ticketmaster cancelations
^^^

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2015, 03:09:08 PM »
Now this one definitely takes the cake...

Subject: THIS IS LAST NOTICE!

How are you today?

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being 28TH OF AUGUST 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of $100  only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance  paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $100  is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $100 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.
Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $100 payment.
Please find the payment data below to send the $100 via western union

Receiver Name:     IKE FRANK

Country    Benin Republic

City      Cotonou

Question:         Urgent

Answer:            Needed

Amount:         $100

MTCN reference number............

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

(Official Residence of the President of the US)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500 USA

Online etech0

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2015, 10:11:12 AM »
Subject: Please Don't Take it Spam - Something Important For Your Online Business

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

I am vijay shankar, Business Development Executive.

We are an Chicago based Web Design company with a primary focus on SEO based Website Design & Development (ASP, ASP.Net, Java, Perl and PHP development).

We can provide you the best solutions on given Requirements

• Website Design & Development

• Website Hosting Package

• Graphic Design & Flash

• Logo Design

• Brochure Design

• Website Templates

• Maintenance Packages

• E-Commerce solutions

• Customize web application development in open PHP

• Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing)

Please let us know in case you are interested...

Thanks Regards

Vijay Shankar

Business Development Executive
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Online LoLo

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2015, 11:02:02 PM »
Targeted 50k offer for amex delta. (Missed the 60k offer :( )

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2015, 05:56:29 PM »
Good day,

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail address and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment.

After the last annual calculation of your Banking/Financial activities, you are qualified and eligible to receive a compensation check payment of $2,072,521.50 USD from the 2015 United Nations Compensation Commission Payment Reconciliation program.

Your Cashier’s Check $2,072,521.50 USD has been forwarded to the United Parcel Service for shipment to you. Send your Name, Resident Address, Country and Telephone number to the United Parcel Service (UPS) in order to receive your compensation check payment.

United Parcel Service (UPS)
Contact Name: Claire Martins
Contact E-mail: ups101@fengv.com

Please take note that you will pay a shipping/handling fee of $157 USD to receive your cashier check payment from the United Parcel Service (UPS).

Gallegos Vina.
Information Officer,
United Nations Human Settlements Program.
I leave it to anyone who wants... (It's a lot of money after all...)

Online LoLo

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2015, 05:59:45 PM »
Human settlements program.. what a department..

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »
Human settlements program.. what a department..
MS worthy?...

Offline username

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2015, 06:35:14 PM »
Nah. Just another prince chapped onto the UPS method
^^^

Online etech0

• View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2015, 06:46:56 PM »
Nah. Just another prince chapped onto the UPS method
good thing he wasn't in ord today
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2015, 06:56:42 PM »
Now this one definitely takes the cake...

How are you today?

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being 28TH OF AUGUST 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of $100  only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance  paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $100  is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $100 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.
Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $100 payment.

City      Cotonou

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

Washington DC 20500 USA
While I've gotten many physical and email certificates that I've won millions, never have I seen the idea of using SOTUS !

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2015, 07:38:35 PM »
I leave it to anyone who wants... (It's a lot of money after all...)
You mean someone just landed the elusive UPS method on your lap and you're just giving it up like that?

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2015, 07:42:26 PM »
You mean someone just landed the elusive UPS method on your lap and you're just giving it up like that?

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2015, 07:43:05 PM »
While I've gotten many physical and email certificates that I've won millions, never have I seen the idea of using SOTUS !
That's why I said it takes the cake, I actually got into a whole back and forth with her honor the First Lady, if I have time later I'll post it.

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2015, 07:51:16 PM »
That's why I said it takes the cake, I actually got into a whole back and forth with her honor the First Lady, if I have time later I'll post it.
Did she tell you anything about your unhealthy eating habits?

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2015, 08:14:14 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, The First Lady of The United States of America!

(Disclaimer: it's a bit long, but oh so worth it...)
(Disclaimer 2: I had no patience to format it properly into separate quote boxes, I hope it won't be too hard to follow)

How are you today?

I am written to inform you about your Bank  Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin  Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of  $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the  delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address  on Friday being 28TH OF AUGUST 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me  with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in  mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as  instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds  successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only  one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein  Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of $100  only before your Bank  Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is  required is to have your funds clearance  paper from the origin of the  funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also  expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon  as your fund is delivered to you

So you are urgent advised to get  back to me with your home address and also the payment information  today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $100  is the  only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However,  according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our  communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my  instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $100 try to borrow  it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I  don’t want you to lose the chance any more.
    Please I will advice you  to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram  money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by  the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email  today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required  clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds.  Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in  receipt of the $100 payment.

City      Cotonou

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

Washington DC 20500 USA

Wow I feel so honored that the first lady herself wrote to me on behalf  of her most distinguished husband! I will send the money as soon as  possible, is there a way to pay by credit card? I believe you have my  address on file.

THANKS FOR YOUR APPRECIATIVE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH
    WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

City      Cotonou

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

Washington DC 20500 USA

OK I understand, can I send it to Washington DC? The fees will be cheaper that way...

ATTENTION MY DEAR BECAUSE I GOT YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW ASKING IF YOU CAN
    SEN THE FEE TO WASHINGTON, AND MY ANSWER IS NO! AND THE REASON WHY YOU
    ARE TOLD TO SEND THE FEE TO BENIN REPUBLIC IS BECAUSE BENIN REPUBLIC
    WAS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND SO TAKE NOTE THAT THE $100USD IS NOT FOR
    ME SO THERE IS NO MEANS OF SENDING IT HERE IN USA,

PLEASE WITHOUT WASTING MUCH TIME, YO HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION
    GIVEN TO YOU AND SEND THE MONEY DOWN TO BENIN REPUBLIC FOR OBTAINING
    THE CLEARANCE PAPER ON BEHALF OF YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
    BEST REGARD:
    MRS MICHELLE OBAMA

OK I will go down to western union after work today.
BTW some of my friends won't believe me that I got an email  from Michelle Obama herself, can you please send me a picture or  something so I can prove it to them? I'll be really honored...

Dear I Got Your Email But I Was So Busy In My Office That Is Why I did Not Get Back To You As Soon As,
 How  Ever Your Email Was Well Understood, So you Have To Go And Send The Fee  After You Come Back From Work So That Every Thing Will Be Finalize And  You Will Get Your Cheque To Your Home Address.
Secondly  Coming To What You Stated That Your Friend Was Asking You For My  Pictures So That They Will Believe On Reality, Please I want you To Be  Very Careful About Friend Of Nowadays Because Some Of The Friends Now  Did Not Want The Progress Of Their Follow Ones, So You Have To Be very  careful And You Have To Stop Informing Them About Any Conversation  Between Me And You Because House Enemy Is Is The Worst Enemy, They Might  Be Trying To Convince You Just For You To Loose This Very Opportunity  And Once They Do That, They Will Be searching For a Way To Contact Me  Just To Claim What Does Not Belongs To Them. So You Have To Stay Away  From Friends Until You Receive Your Cheque And They Will Be surprise And  Wondering
The Attach You Are Seeing Are The  scan Copy Of My DRIVERS LICENSE, And Also A proof Which I Made For You  To Believe On The Reality And Not Your Friends.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOOM AS YOU COME BACK FROM WORK.

Help! I went to western union and the clerk wouldn't let me send the  money order, he said it sounds like a scam, I tried calling the white  house's main switchboard and the operator wouldn't connect me to you, I  ran home to email you, please tell me what to do...

HELLO MY DEAR I GOT YOUR EMAIL NOW, AND IT SOUNDS SO ROUGH TO ME.
    WHY WILL YOU BE DECEIVED BY SOMEONE ELSE? OR DID YOU TELL THEM WHAT IS
    GOING?, NOTE THAT THIS WORLD WE ARE NOW PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THE
    PROGRESS OF THEIR FOLLOW ONES.
    NOW ONCE THE CLERK TOLD YOU THAT I MRS MICHELLE OBAMA IS SCAM, THEN MY
    QUESTION IS DID YOU BELIEVE ON WHAT HE/SHE TOLD YOU? YOU HAVE TO THINK
    AS REASONABLE SOME ONES AND UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO JEALOUS
    LIKE IO TOLD YOU EARLIER SO YOU HAVE TO BE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHORT UNTIL
    YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!
    NOW AS YOU ARE TOLD BY THE JEALOUS CLERK THAT I AM SCAM ALL YOU HAVE
    TO DO RIGHT NOW IS TO FIND ANOTHER WESTERN UNION NEAR YOU AND SEND THE
    FEE OKAY BUT IF THEY DID NOT ALLOW YOU, TRY AND SEE SOMEONE TO HELP
    YOU AND DON'T INFORM ANY ONE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING, I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT
    EARLIER AND I WILL KEEP TELLING YOU THAT BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCE
    THAT EARLIER.
    SO GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE MONEY DO NOT TELL ANY ONE
    WHAT IS GOING UNTIL YOU RECEIVED YOUR CHEQUE.
    AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP THANK YOU

Followed a minute later by:

LIKE IO TOLD YOU EARLIER SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHORT UNTIL OU GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

At this point I sort of got busy and forgot about our correspondence, 2 days later I got:

Does it means that you are  no more interested of making the claim of
your outstanding fund US  $20Million of yours which have successful
channel to Deliver to your Home Address and up till this moment you
have decided to  remain silent after I have personally spending my
time to make sure that you receive your Bank Draft cheque  With all
due respect, if you really know that you are no more  interested of
making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours  kindly update me
now to cancel this Delivery since your negative thought  does not
allow you to believe on the reality so send me a declaration  letter
stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so  that I
will cancel the transfer.
thanks for your Understanding.
Best regard:
Mrs Michelle Obama

Wow calm down, it will just take me a little long to get to another  western union. It is farther away and I don't have a car, I have to  arrange a ride...

ATTENTION MY DEAR I GOT YOUR EMAIL STATING THAT IT WILL TAKE YOU LONG TIME TO LOCATE ANOTHER WESTERN UNION,
    HOWEVER  I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE BY KEEPING ME  SILENT SINCE AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE, BUT I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU  AND UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY YOU KEEP SILENT SINCE SO YOU HAVE TO TRY  AND  LOCATE ANY ANOTHER WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE FEE TO ENABLE  EVERYTHING GET DONE ONCE YOU SEND THE NEEDED PAYMENT SO THAT DELIVERY OF  YOUR CHEQUE WILL HOLD IMMEDIATELY,
    THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM.
    BEST REGARD"
    MRS MICHELLE OBAMA

OK here is the info for the money order:
    City      Cotonou
    MTCN reference number:   13641562 [I googled the format]
    Sender Name: [fake name]
    sender's Telephone:   [fake number]
    Sender's Address:  [fake address]
    Please let me know when it is received so that we can arrange the rest of the deal..

HELLO MY DEAR HOW ARE YOU DOING AND HOW IS YOUR FAMILY?
    I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT I RECEIVED THE PAYMENT DETAILS WHICH YOPU
    SENT TO ME, HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE CONTACTED MR
    IKE FRANK FOR PICKING UP THE FEE, UNFORTUNATELY MR IKE FRANK MADE IT
    CLEAR TO ME THAT EACH WESTERN UNION DOWN IN BENIN REPUBLIC STATED THAT
    THERE IS NOT FUND.
    SO ALL I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO CHECK AND KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM WAS
    MADE SO THAT YOU WILL CORRECT IT AND RESEND THE THE FEE TO ENABLE
    EVERY THING GET DONE ONCE, SECONDLY AS SOON AS YOU CONFIRM THE MISTAKE
    PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO ATTACH ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE FEE FOR
    PROPER UNDERSTANDING.
    AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SO THAT THIS ISSUE WILL BE
    SOLVE AT ONCE.
    BEST REGARD:
    MRS MICHELLE OBAMA

I see now, so that's how it will work? I guess my friends were right, you are not Michelle Obama you are just a scammer!
    If I don't get my 100 dollars back from you I will  personally call the FBI and interpol. I'm sure it will make great  headlines in the news to hear that Michelle Obama scammed an American  citizen out of 100 dollars...

What A hell are you talking? Kindly Go Back to the western union where
    you send the money And make clear to them. Are you Mad? What is
    $100usd? kindly go back to the western union And tell them what is
    going so that they will Make you clearly.
    Secondly before talking rubbish from your mouth you have to Track the
    Money Online And see the result,
    thanks
    Mrs Michelle Obama

Followed 10 minutes later by:

YOU MUST BE STUPID! WHO ARE YOU? I WILL FIRST REPORT YOU TO THE FBI
    NOW BECAUSE I HAVE ALL IT CAN TAKE ME TO DO THAT, WHY ARE YOU  ME T
    AFTER  BECAUSE OF $100USD WHICH WAS NOT FOR ME.
    AS A REASONABLE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO MAKE THE CLAIM OF HIS FUND YOU
    HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION WHERE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT AND
    TELL THEM WHAT IS GOING SO THAT THEY WILL KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM CAME
    FROM AND YOU ARE BUSY HERE SAYING NONSENSE ARE YOU MAD?

And after another 10 minutes:

why must you talk rubbish while you are Not truly right What Will I Do  with your $100usd? Am just trying to Make sure that you receive your  Approved fund That was brought to the White House And you and disgracing  me Just Because Of $100usd And upon That You are Telling that you will  report Me to the FBI While The FBI Are working Under My Husband  Government.
    Please Let That Not Happen Ever Again!  Kindly Contact the western union clerk And Ask Him/ she where he post  the Money Or You Instructed him/ To send the Money through western union  Than Using Money Gram,
    Am looking forward to hear from you.

Wow relax, that is not a way for the first lady to talk!
    I will call Western Union and try to work out where the money is.

OK I just got off the phone with Western Union, the lady on  the line said that the transaction was flagged because lately there  were a lot of fraudulent wires to Benin.
     I assured her that this was a legitimate transaction and explained her that the first lady herself is involved here.
     She was very understanding and willing to help but said  the system won't let her release the funds unless there was evidence  that it is a legitimate transaction.
    She suggested that you send me a letter, on the Whitehouse  letterhead, explaining the situation and as soon as I send it to her she  will release the money.

The Lady Must Be stupid And tell her to give me her Contact
    information, secondly Am Above this your inability Process If You Are
    Not Sure That You Are Dealing With The i The First Lady Please You Get
    Off And I will Cancel the Delivery.

Please calm down I believe you, she just said that the system won't let a  flagged transaction through unless evidence is provided. She wants to  help me but the computer is blocking it without evidence. All we need is  a letter on the Whitehouse letterhead with your signature.

And i told you that Am Not in position of that And by the way i have
    told  you several times to stop telling people what is Going On Until
    You receive Your fund, do it Or Not Am not in the position to do that
    you request if you wish not to claim your fund i will give it to the
    charity Organisation And that is The best way Am going to do right
    Now.
    If you wish to send the fee Tell the Clerk that I Mrs Michelle Obama
    have the every right to treas their location And get them close.

You are not in the position to send a letter on the Whitehouse letterhead? You are the first lady.
    I didn't want to tell her but she said that because it was  flagged for fraud she can't release the funds unless I explained to her  where and why I was sending the money.
    I don't understand why you are getting angry at the poor  girl, she is just doing her job, surely it can't be too difficult to  email me a letter...

How Many Times will I explain You That this Is Not scam? last time i  take a picture with a sign for you to know that you are dealing with the  rightful person, i Dont Have to do a bitch Thing with your $100usd tell  the lady to send the Money to Benin republic using IKE FRANK And you  Have to know that You are Not sending the Money to me so why is She so   interested to know All That  ?.
    Please My Dear Its  Impossible i cant accomplish your mission for that if you need your fund  then you tell the lady that the $100usd is not for Me rather its for  Benin republic Embassy. And tell the lady to Give Me her contact  Information.

I told you, it wasn't for me, I believed you, it was just so the  computer will let it through, however now I'm starting to get  suspicious, if you are Michelle Obama why can't you get a letter? You  have to admit that sounds strange...

The next email contained just this:

Something must have gone wrong, I didn't get the letter, just your husband's signature.

The White House

Washington DC 20500 USA

http://www.zazzle.com/the_white_house_letterhead-199132271950178242.

(The link is to a website that sells various stationary, including one called "The White-House Letterhead")

There seems to be a misunderstanding, I don't need a link to buy the letterhead, I need a letter ON the letterhead...

so what is the essence of requesting for the letter-head?

So like that they know the letter came from the White-House...

Its Impossible My Dear Collect Your Money And seek for Another Western
    union if you Cannot Afford That Please You forget About the delivery,
    thanks for your understanding.

That is very strange, if the first lady can't get a letter on the Whitehouse letterhead then I am starting to think that this may be a scam like everyone is saying.
    If I don't get a letter by the end of today I will call Western Union to return the money to me and I will report your ip address to the FBI and interpol.

I will first report you to the FBI and go and claim your money from
    the western union Now!

You can report me, I have done nothing wrong, you, on the other hand, have committed a serious crime by impersonating the wife of the President of the United States, that is a crime that carries at least 5 years in prison, I have forwarded your IP address to the FBI and Interpol,
    All the best!
    Enjoy your life.

Offline Dr Moose

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, The First Lady of The United States of America!

(Disclaimer: it's a bit long, but oh so worth it...)
(Disclaimer 2: I had no patience to format it properly into separate quote boxes, I hope it won't be too hard to follow)

How are you today?

I am written to inform you about your Bank  Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin  Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of  $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the  delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address  on Friday being 28TH OF AUGUST 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me  with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in  mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as  instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds  successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only  one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein  Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of $100  only before your Bank  Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is  required is to have your funds clearance  paper from the origin of the  funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also  expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon  as your fund is delivered to you

So you are urgent advised to get  back to me with your home address and also the payment information  today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $100  is the  only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However,  according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our  communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my  instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $100 try to borrow  it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I  don’t want you to lose the chance any more.
    Please I will advice you  to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram  money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by  the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email  today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required  clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds.  Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in  receipt of the $100 payment.

City      Cotonou

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

Washington DC 20500 USA

Wow I feel so honored that the first lady herself wrote to me on behalf  of her most distinguished husband! I will send the money as soon as  possible, is there a way to pay by credit card? I believe you have my  address on file.

THANKS FOR YOUR APPRECIATIVE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH
    WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

City      Cotonou

Sender Name...........

sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Barack

The White House

Washington DC 20500 USA

OK I understand, can I send it to Washington DC? The fees will be cheaper that way...

ATTENTION MY DEAR BECAUSE I GOT YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW ASKING IF YOU CAN
    SEN THE FEE TO WASHINGTON, AND MY ANSWER IS NO! AND THE REASON WHY YOU
    ARE TOLD TO SEND THE FEE TO BENIN REPUBLIC IS BECAUSE BENIN REPUBLIC
    WAS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND SO TAKE NOTE THAT THE $100USD IS NOT FOR
    ME SO THERE IS NO MEANS OF SENDING IT HERE IN USA,

PLEASE WITHOUT WASTING MUCH TIME, YO HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION
    GIVEN TO YOU AND SEND THE MONEY DOWN TO BENIN REPUBLIC FOR OBTAINING
    THE CLEARANCE PAPER ON BEHALF OF YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
    BEST REGARD:
    MRS MICHELLE OBAMA

OK I will go down to western union after work today.
BTW some of my friends won't believe me that I got an email  from Michelle Obama herself, can you please send me a picture or  something so I can prove it to them? I'll be really honored...

Dear I Got Your Email But I Was So Busy In My Office That Is Why I did Not Get Back To You As Soon As,
 How  Ever Your Email Was Well Understood, So you Have To Go And Send The Fee  After You Come Back From Work So That Every Thing Will Be Finalize And  You Will Get Your Cheque To Your Home Address.
Secondly  Coming To What You Stated That Your Friend Was Asking You For My  Pictures So That They Will Believe On Reality, Please I want you To Be  Very Careful About Friend Of Nowadays Because Some Of The Friends Now  Did Not Want The Progress Of Their Follow Ones, So You Have To Be very  careful And You Have To Stop Informing Them About Any Conversation  Between Me And You Because House Enemy Is Is The Worst Enemy, They Might  Be Trying To Convince You Just For You To Loose This Very Opportunity  And Once They Do That, They Will Be searching For a Way To Contact Me  Just To Claim What Does Not Belongs To Them. So You Have To Stay Away  From Friends Until You Receive Your Cheque And They Will Be surprise And  Wondering
The Attach You Are Seeing Are The  scan Copy Of My DRIVERS LICENSE, And Also A proof Which I Made For You  To Believe On The Reality And Not Your Friends.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOOM AS YOU COME BACK FROM WORK.

Help! I went to western union and the clerk wouldn't let me send the  money order, he said it sounds like a scam, I tried calling the white  house's main switchboard and the operator wouldn't connect me to you, I  ran home to email you, please tell me what to do...

HELLO MY DEAR I GOT YOUR EMAIL NOW, AND IT SOUNDS SO ROUGH TO ME.
    WHY WILL YOU BE DECEIVED BY SOMEONE ELSE? OR DID YOU TELL THEM WHAT IS
    GOING?, NOTE THAT THIS WORLD WE ARE NOW PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THE
    PROGRESS OF THEIR FOLLOW ONES.
    NOW ONCE THE CLERK TOLD YOU THAT I MRS MICHELLE OBAMA IS SCAM, THEN MY
    QUESTION IS DID YOU BELIEVE ON WHAT HE/SHE TOLD YOU? YOU HAVE TO THINK
    AS REASONABLE SOME ONES AND UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO JEALOUS
    LIKE IO TOLD YOU EARLIER SO YOU HAVE TO BE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHORT UNTIL
    YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!
    NOW AS YOU ARE TOLD BY THE JEALOUS CLERK THAT I AM SCAM ALL YOU HAVE
    TO DO RIGHT NOW IS TO FIND ANOTHER WESTERN UNION NEAR YOU AND SEND THE
    FEE OKAY BUT IF THEY DID NOT ALLOW YOU, TRY AND SEE SOMEONE TO HELP
    YOU AND DON'T INFORM ANY ONE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING, I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT
    EARLIER AND I WILL KEEP TELLING YOU THAT BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCE
    THAT EARLIER.
    SO GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE MONEY DO NOT TELL ANY ONE
    WHAT IS GOING UNTIL YOU RECEIVED YOUR CHEQUE.
    AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP THANK YOU

Followed a minute later by:

LIKE IO TOLD YOU EARLIER SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHORT UNTIL OU GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

At this point I sort of got busy and forgot about our correspondence, 2 days later I got:

Does it means that you are  no more interested of making the claim of
your outstanding fund US  $20Million of yours which have successful
channel to Deliver to your Home Address and up till this moment you
have decided to  remain silent after I have personally spending my
time to make sure that you receive your Bank Draft cheque  With all
due respect, if you really know that you are no more  interested of
making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours  kindly update me
now to cancel this Delivery since your negative thought  does not
allow you to believe on the reality so send me a declaration  letter
stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so  that I
will cancel the transfer.
thanks for your Understanding.
Best regard:
Mrs Michelle Obama

Wow calm down, it will just take me a little long to get to another  western union. It is farther away and I don't have a car, I have to  arrange a ride...

ATTENTION MY DEAR I GOT YOUR EMAIL STATING THAT IT WILL TAKE YOU LONG TIME TO LOCATE ANOTHER WESTERN UNION,
    HOWEVER  I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE BY KEEPING ME  SILENT SINCE AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE, BUT I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU  AND UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY YOU KEEP SILENT SINCE SO YOU HAVE TO TRY  AND  LOCATE ANY ANOTHER WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE FEE TO ENABLE  EVERYTHING GET DONE ONCE YOU SEND THE NEEDED PAYMENT SO THAT DELIVERY OF  YOUR CHEQUE WILL HOLD IMMEDIATELY,
    THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM.
    BEST REGARD"
    MRS MICHELLE OBAMA

OK here is the info for the money order:
    City      Cotonou
    MTCN reference number:   13641562 [I googled the format]
    Sender Name: [fake name]
    sender's Telephone:   [fake number]
    Sender's Address:  [fake address]
    Please let me know when it is received so that we can arrange the rest of the deal..

HELLO MY DEAR HOW ARE YOU DOING AND HOW IS YOUR FAMILY?
    I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT I RECEIVED THE PAYMENT DETAILS WHICH YOPU
    SENT TO ME, HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE CONTACTED MR
    IKE FRANK FOR PICKING UP THE FEE, UNFORTUNATELY MR IKE FRANK MADE IT
    CLEAR TO ME THAT EACH WESTERN UNION DOWN IN BENIN REPUBLIC STATED THAT
    THERE IS NOT FUND.
    SO ALL I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO CHECK AND KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM WAS
    MADE SO THAT YOU WILL CORRECT IT AND RESEND THE THE FEE TO ENABLE
    EVERY THING GET DONE ONCE, SECONDLY AS SOON AS YOU CONFIRM THE MISTAKE
    PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO ATTACH ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE FEE FOR
    PROPER UNDERSTANDING.
    AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SO THAT THIS ISSUE WILL BE
    SOLVE AT ONCE.
    BEST REGARD:
    MRS MICHELLE OBAMA

I see now, so that's how it will work? I guess my friends were right, you are not Michelle Obama you are just a scammer!
    If I don't get my 100 dollars back from you I will  personally call the FBI and interpol. I'm sure it will make great  headlines in the news to hear that Michelle Obama scammed an American  citizen out of 100 dollars...

What A hell are you talking? Kindly Go Back to the western union where
    you send the money And make clear to them. Are you Mad? What is
    $100usd? kindly go back to the western union And tell them what is
    going so that they will Make you clearly.
    Secondly before talking rubbish from your mouth you have to Track the
    Money Online And see the result,
    thanks
    Mrs Michelle Obama

Followed 10 minutes later by:

YOU MUST BE STUPID! WHO ARE YOU? I WILL FIRST REPORT YOU TO THE FBI
    NOW BECAUSE I HAVE ALL IT CAN TAKE ME TO DO THAT, WHY ARE YOU  ME T
    AFTER  BECAUSE OF $100USD WHICH WAS NOT FOR ME.
    AS A REASONABLE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO MAKE THE CLAIM OF HIS FUND YOU
    HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION WHERE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT AND
    TELL THEM WHAT IS GOING SO THAT THEY WILL KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM CAME
    FROM AND YOU ARE BUSY HERE SAYING NONSENSE ARE YOU MAD?

And after another 10 minutes:

why must you talk rubbish while you are Not truly right What Will I Do  with your $100usd? Am just trying to Make sure that you receive your  Approved fund That was brought to the White House And you and disgracing  me Just Because Of $100usd And upon That You are Telling that you will  report Me to the FBI While The FBI Are working Under My Husband  Government.
    Please Let That Not Happen Ever Again!  Kindly Contact the western union clerk And Ask Him/ she where he post  the Money Or You Instructed him/ To send the Money through western union  Than Using Money Gram,
    Am looking forward to hear from you.

Wow relax, that is not a way for the first lady to talk!
    I will call Western Union and try to work out where the money is.

OK I just got off the phone with Western Union, the lady on  the line said that the transaction was flagged because lately there  were a lot of fraudulent wires to Benin.
     I assured her that this was a legitimate transaction and explained her that the first lady herself is involved here.
     She was very understanding and willing to help but said  the system won't let her release the funds unless there was evidence  that it is a legitimate transaction.
    She suggested that you send me a letter, on the Whitehouse  letterhead, explaining the situation and as soon as I send it to her she  will release the money.

The Lady Must Be stupid And tell her to give me her Contact
    information, secondly Am Above this your inability Process If You Are
    Not Sure That You Are Dealing With The i The First Lady Please You Get
    Off And I will Cancel the Delivery.

Please calm down I believe you, she just said that the system won't let a  flagged transaction through unless evidence is provided. She wants to  help me but the computer is blocking it without evidence. All we need is  a letter on the Whitehouse letterhead with your signature.

And i told you that Am Not in position of that And by the way i have
    told  you several times to stop telling people what is Going On Until
    You receive Your fund, do it Or Not Am not in the position to do that
    you request if you wish not to claim your fund i will give it to the
    charity Organisation And that is The best way Am going to do right
    Now.
    If you wish to send the fee Tell the Clerk that I Mrs Michelle Obama
    have the every right to treas their location And get them close.

You are not in the position to send a letter on the Whitehouse letterhead? You are the first lady.
    I didn't want to tell her but she said that because it was  flagged for fraud she can't release the funds unless I explained to her  where and why I was sending the money.
    I don't understand why you are getting angry at the poor  girl, she is just doing her job, surely it can't be too difficult to  email me a letter...

How Many Times will I explain You That this Is Not scam? last time i  take a picture with a sign for you to know that you are dealing with the  rightful person, i Dont Have to do a bitch Thing with your $100usd tell  the lady to send the Money to Benin republic using IKE FRANK And you  Have to know that You are Not sending the Money to me so why is She so   interested to know All That  ?.
    Please My Dear Its  Impossible i cant accomplish your mission for that if you need your fund  then you tell the lady that the $100usd is not for Me rather its for  Benin republic Embassy. And tell the lady to Give Me her contact  Information.

I told you, it wasn't for me, I believed you, it was just so the  computer will let it through, however now I'm starting to get  suspicious, if you are Michelle Obama why can't you get a letter? You  have to admit that sounds strange...

The next email contained just this:

Something must have gone wrong, I didn't get the letter, just your husband's signature.

The White House

Washington DC 20500 USA

http://www.zazzle.com/the_white_house_letterhead-199132271950178242.

(The link is to a website that sells various stationary, including one called "The White-House Letterhead")

There seems to be a misunderstanding, I don't need a link to buy the letterhead, I need a letter ON the letterhead...

so what is the essence of requesting for the letter-head?

So like that they know the letter came from the White-House...

Its Impossible My Dear Collect Your Money And seek for Another Western
    union if you Cannot Afford That Please You forget About the delivery,
    thanks for your understanding.

That is very strange, if the first lady can't get a letter on the Whitehouse letterhead then I am starting to think that this may be a scam like everyone is saying.
    If I don't get a letter by the end of today I will call Western Union to return the money to me and I will report your ip address to the FBI and interpol.

I will first report you to the FBI and go and claim your money from
    the western union Now!

You can report me, I have done nothing wrong, you, on the other hand, have committed a serious crime by impersonating the wife of the President of the United States, that is a crime that carries at least 5 years in prison, I have forwarded your IP address to the FBI and Interpol,
    All the best!
    Enjoy your life.
ROFL from the whole conversation.
Hey there! I am using DansDeals Forums.

Offline Yaalili

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2015, 09:15:02 PM »
ROFL from the whole conversation.

Lol it's a good one.

Offline SearchGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2015, 10:08:28 PM »
Looks like she doesn't even know what letterhead means...

Offline coralsnake

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 08, 2015, 11:26:03 AM »
Michelle really needs to work on her grammar.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan