Author Topic: What came in your email today?  (Read 50917 times)

Offline username

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
Re: What came in your email today?
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2017, 12:37:04 PM »
Dear username,

Thank you for your Walmart.com order.

It’s come to my attention that one or more items in the order(s) listed below may have been delayed. Please accept my apology for not meeting our 2-Day Shipping promise, and for any disappointment this caused.

As an apology, I will be sending you a $5 eGift Card in a separate email (one eGift Card per affected order) within the next 5 business days. Your eGift Card can be used online or in your local store
^^^

Offline Live N Learn

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 22, 2017, 09:41:45 PM »
Dear username,

It’s come to my attention that one or more items in the order(s) listed below may have been delayed. Please accept my apology for not meeting our 2-Day Shipping promise, and for any disappointment this caused.

As an apology, I will be sending you a $5 eGift Card in a separate email (one eGift Card per affected order) within the next 5 business days. Your eGift Card can be used online or in your local store

Have you reached out to them?
".איזהו חכם, הלומד מכל אדם"

Online LoLo

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 22, 2017, 10:10:31 PM »
Dear username,

Seems like they are serious about beating Amazon.

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 22, 2017, 11:49:37 PM »
Have you reached out to them?
No, it came by itself. Funny thing is, that IIRC, when i orderd, it showed that some stuff would come in two days, some in three days. I figgured that it had to do with the cut-off times from various locations.
^^^

Offline sherrieLarrison

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 23, 2017, 02:46:36 AM »
I received a very nice and beautiful corset today. The colour was one of my favourites, but the most annoying part of the mail was a letter saying that this is not for you and you must pass it on to your right side neighbours. I don't know, who is tricking me up with this.
P.S. My house is situated at the corner of the lane and I don't have any neighbour on the right side! So, I kept it with me but haven't used it yet lol

Offline shulem92

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2017, 03:21:02 AM »
I received a very nice and beautiful corset today. The colour was one of my favourites, but the most annoying part of the mail was a letter saying that this is not for you and you must pass it on to your right side neighbours. I don't know, who is tricking me up with this.
P.S. My house is situated at the corner of the lane and I don't have any neighbour on the right side! So, I kept it with me but haven't used it yet lol
There's a separate thread for what came in your mailbox. This thread is for email

Offline sherrieLarrison

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 24, 2017, 12:08:25 AM »
There's a separate thread for what came in your mailbox. This thread is for email

Oops! Misunderstood...

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 24, 2017, 12:23:31 AM »
Oops! Misunderstood...
Lol. Don't worry it happens

Offline Moshe123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2017, 12:40:34 PM »
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I)
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC.
BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
E-Mail: fbi_govnt@usa.com

Our Ref: FBI /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
Motto: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Attn Recipient:

This is agent Josh, we were sent by the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(JAMES B.COMEY), We are here in Africa as an FBI/ United States delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that has transactions in Africa.

Please be informed that during our investigations we found out that there is a total amount of $2.5 Million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund, these are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer, We have to inform you that we have arrested some men in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Africa here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email and notify us of any message or phone call you receive from those fraudsters for us to investigate on it before you make any contact with them.

In case if found this message in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So kindly move to your inbox before replying.

Regards.
JACKSON JOSH (FBI)
Cyber Crime Division
001(202) 855-7871

Offline coralsnake

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2017, 01:30:47 PM »

Attn Recipient:

This is agent Josh, we were sent by the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(JAMES B.COMEY), We are here in Africa as an FBI/ United States delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that has transactions in Africa.

Please be informed that during our investigations we found out that there is a total amount of $2.5 Million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund, these are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer, We have to inform you that we have arrested some men in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Africa here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email and notify us of any message or phone call you receive from those fraudsters for us to investigate on it before you make any contact with them.

In case if found this message in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So kindly move to your inbox before replying.

Regards.
JACKSON JOSH (FBI)
Cyber Crime Division
001(202) 855-7871
Wow, you should really get on that.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2017, 11:58:09 AM »
With this letter, we're happy to let you know that, you have been selected for a Free Sample Offer!
One of your friends has invited you, this person decided to stay unidentified.
Click on the URL to read more info and get your free sample of our advanced diet aid pills
ATTENTION REQUIRED: you are not warranted to share the URL, ignoring this will make you viable for arrest.

^^^

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2017, 09:45:20 AM »
Most Republicans in Congress prefer the type timing of health  market in which everyone four could choose the plan thats right for mousepad them. Why should a 60-year-old man have bologna to  a plan that includes maternity firsthand benefits hell never use? (This is an gorgeous example that comes up a lot.) In fail contrast, the Affordable Care Act includes a edgy list of benefits that have to be prophecy in every plan, a reality that makes whine  comprehensive, but often costly. Now, a enjoy group of conservative House members is trying lancaster to cut a deal to get those costs benefit requirements eliminated as part of the atrium bill to repeal and replace the Affordable kant Care Act moving through Congress. (The vote attending in the House is expected later today.) untold At first glance, this may sound like updating a wonderful policy. Why should that 60-year-old default man have to pay for maternity benefits basically he will never use? If 60-year-old men wheeler dont need to pay for benefits they pasta wont use, the price of  will cleveland come down, and more people will be finale able to afford that coverage, the thinking parade goes. And people who want fancy coverage chiropractic with extra benefits can just pay a roof little more for the plan thats right turnout for them. But there are two main quarto problems with stripping away minimum benefit rules. scaling One is that the meaning of health same  can start to become a little orr
^^^

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2017, 11:29:11 AM »

Attn Recipient:

Regards.
JACKSON JOSH (FBI)
Cyber Crime Division
001(202) 855-7871
Came here to post this and I see I am not the only lucky one

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 06, 2017, 10:10:31 AM »
LUXURY LOTTERY COMPANY
                      Good day

We wish to congratulate you on this note, the owner of this email for being part of our selected winners in our just concluded internal promotion draw this year, this promotion was set-up to create more awareness on our product and services  which is the production  of ladies shoes and hand bags (Luxury int)we can also  offer you the chance of becoming rich with our products in your country.
We can  give you so many of our product worth a lot of money at a little price on credit to sale at a very good price in your country.do still let us know should in case your interested on that offer .

we ran an online e-mail beta draw which your email address won five million united state dollars ($5,000,000.00 usd). We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, verification's, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning check will be issued in your name and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent alongside your winning check cash-able at any bank. please email us back  in order to receive your winning check

Yours faithfully,

Lawrence "Mali  ikop

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2017, 01:08:20 PM »
GOOD DAY

URGENT - HELP ME DISTRIBUTE MY $12 MILLION TO HUMANITARIAN.

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mrs Helen George and I am a 61 years old woman. I am a South african married to a Sierra Leonian. I was the President/CEO of CON OIL INTERNATIONAL-an oil servicing company in johannesburg.I was also married with no child. My husband died 3years ago.

Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I was living for and I never really cared about other people. But since the loss of my Husband and also because i had have no child to call my own, I have found a new desire to assist the helpless, I have been helping orphans in orphanages/motherless homes/humanitarians. I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, Ethiopia, Cameroon,Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries.

IN SUMMARY:- I have 12,000,000.00 (twelve million) U. S. Dollars which I deposited in a security company in Cotonou Benin republic as a family treasure & artifiarts, please I want you to note that the security company does not know the real content to be money and I want you to assist me in claiming the consignment & distributing the money to charity organizations,I agree to reward you with part of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project.

Before I became ill, I kept $12 Million in a long-term deposit in a security company which I declared as a family treasure & artifiarts. I am in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations.

Because my relatives and friends has plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the $12 Million which I deposit with the name of my late husband as the next of kin because now due to my health the security company is demanding for a next of kin in other to get the money transfered in other to see that my last wish is accomplished which is sharing the money among charity organizations.

You are at liberty to use your discretion to distribute the money and feel free as well to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses in distributing the money to charity organizations. I am willing to reward you for your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and contact me via email at( mrshelebgeorge@outlook.fr )for more details.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Best Regards.

Mrs Helen George
PLZ REPLLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAILBOX BACK: mrshelebgeorge@outlook.fr

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »
GOOD DAY

URGENT - HELP ME DISTRIBUTE MY $12 MILLION TO HUMANITARIAN.

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mrs Helen George and I am a 61 years old woman. I am a South african married to a Sierra Leonian. I was the President/CEO of CON  INTERNATIONAL-an oil servicing company in johannesburg.I was also married with no child. My husband died 3years ago.

Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I was living for and I never really cared about other people. But since the loss of my Husband and also because i had have no child to call my own, I have found a new desire to assist the helpless, I have been helping orphans in orphanages/motherless homes/humanitarians. I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, Ethiopia, Cameroon,Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries.

IN SUMMARY:- I have 12,000,000.00 (twelve million) U. S. Dollars which I deposited in a security company in Cotonou Benin republic as a family treasure & artifiarts, please I want you to note that the security company does not know the real content to be money and I want you to assist me in claiming the consignment & distributing the money to charity organizations,I agree to reward you with part of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project.

Before I became ill, I kept $12 Million in a long-term deposit in a security company which I declared as a family treasure & artifiarts. I am in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations.

Because my relatives and friends has plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the $12 Million which I deposit with the name of my late husband as the next of kin because now due to my health the security company is demanding for a next of kin in other to get the money transfered in other to see that my last wish is accomplished which is sharing the money among charity organizations.

You are at liberty to use your discretion to distribute the money and feel free as well to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses in distributing the money to charity organizations. I am willing to reward you for your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and contact me via email at( mrshelebgeorge@outlook.fr )for more details.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Best Regards.

Mrs Helen George
PLZ REPLLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAILBOX BACK: mrshelebgeorge@outlook.fr

FTFY
^^^

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2017, 04:48:44 PM »

Offline username