Author Topic: Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque $19  (Read 1666 times)

Offline MD11

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque $19
« on: January 31, 2014, 01:30:06 PM »
via http://extremehoteldeals.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/hotel-andaluz-albuquerque-19/

The excellent Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque is Available for only $19 a night for most of June 2014. Well reviewed property located in downtown.  Prepaid and flexible rates are available. Superior Room 1 King bed. If it fits your schedule I highly recommend the prepaid rates.  Available on Orbitz, Hoteclub, Jetsetter, and ebookers. The first three have historically been good about honoring extremely low price but there are no guarantees with these. Good luck!

Offline dealfinder85

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque $19
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 01:47:09 PM »
via http://extremehoteldeals.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/hotel-andaluz-albuquerque-19/

The excellent Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque is Available for only $19 a night for most of June 2014. Well reviewed property located in downtown.  Prepaid and flexible rates are available. Superior Room 1 King bed. If it fits your schedule I highly recommend the prepaid rates.  Available on Orbitz, Hoteclub, Jetsetter, and ebookers. The first three have historically been good about honoring extremely low price but there are no guarantees with these. Good luck!

and who is going to albuguerque?

Offline MD11

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 01:49:07 PM »
I guess we'll find out?

Offline nikone

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 11:23:37 PM »
Md welcome to the forums. Your presence will be appreciated around here.
Palm5 says: Uhhhh what's blackberry?

philbenjoe says: A handheld celluar device. What's your question

Offline Gets

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 10:05:45 AM »
I'm heading to Albuquerque, has anyone been there?
Kosher food?
Tia

Offline Littlemookie

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 11:04:01 PM »
Not sure if this is too late to help, but here goes.

The best source of kosher food is Trader Joe's. They sell fresh meat and chicken and have a variety of other kosher products. They also carry a few kosher wines, but they are interspersed. There is no kosher wine section. As far I know, the only orthodox shul is Chabad, and they have a mikvah and more kosher food available. If you're heading to Santa Fe, I would recommend stopping by the Chabad of Santa Fe and saying hello to Rabbi Levertov and his family. They are incredible people and I had the pleasure of spending Sukkos with them a few years ago.

As an FYI, I've stayed at Hotel Andaluz and it's a nice quirky hotel. It's located in downtown ABQ, which isn't the greatest of neighborhoods, but the hotel is well kept, they have a cool rooftop bar, and the hotel rooms are all unique in both layout and design. I liked the place, but ABQ hotels are cheap, so I wouldn't pay much of a premium to stay here.